1. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 19:29
    Iam not a regular subscriber, so i have a limit of 6 games. people, start loosing and they will then stop playing till the time goes out, forbidding me to play more games..... I think RHP should increase the no of games to 10.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 19:31
    Originally posted by rathish
    Iam not a regular subscriber, so i have a limit of 6 games. people, start loosing and they will then stop playing till the time goes out, forbidding me to play more games..... I think RHP should increase the no of games to 10.
    Life sucks.
  3. London
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 19:34
    Oh and then you start more games and more people leave and then you are still stuck so you ask for more games and then more until you effectivly have the same rights as subscribers. Then no one subscribes because it's not worth it, then Russ and Chris go under and RHP ends forever. Nice idea.

Why don't you just subscribe?
  4. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 19:34
    Use shorter time controls. They are jerks.
  5. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 19:371 edit
    I think you may well have let yourself in for some flak with this post, here's the clean/polite version:
    Don't you think it's a great site and you get to play 6 games for free, somone is paying for all of this, ultimately us (the subscribers) but the owners of the site took a financial gamble investing in it and probably still carry some risk. Don't you think 6 games is enough for free? it's supposed tro get you interested enough to subscribe, if rhp started increasing the free games why would anyone subscribe?
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 19:401 edit
    Seriously, you have one game where a guy joined on January 2, played moves on that day and the next, sucked and has now apparently left the site. All your other games have moves in the last day. I don't know what the time controls are in the one game, but the skull should be popping up soon if they are normal ones. Stop yer crying.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 19:42
    Originally posted by stevetodd
    I think you may well have let yourself in for some flak with this post, here's the clean/polite version:
    Don't you think it's a great site and you get to play 6 games for free, somone is paying for all of this, ultimately us (the subscribers) but the owners of the site took a financial gamble investing in it and probably still carry some risk. Don't you t ...[text shortened]... d enough to subscribe, if rhp started increasing the free games why would anyone subscribe?
    So, you guys believe that the people who cannot afford to pay should stop playing online chess ????
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 19:52
    So, you guys believe that the people who cannot afford to pay should stop playing online chess ????
    No; they should use time controls that will allow them to T/O ppl who stop moving.
  9. Standard memberbuffalobill
    Major Bone
    On yer tail ...
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 20:07
    No, but if you have a problem with the game limits send feedback at the bottom of the page to Russ. It's his choice, not ours.
    In the meantime you also have posting rights and have picked up lots of tips and information. And got a lot of feedback from people who are willing to help you with your game. That's not so bad for a freebie.
  10. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 20:23

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Standard memberbuffalobill
    Major Bone
    On yer tail ...
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 20:55
    Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
    No one wants to play you because you're ugly and you smell
    Sigh. Why do people feel the need to hijack threads with stupid stuff? Idjit.
  12. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 21:01

13. Standard memberbuffalobill
    Major Bone
    On yer tail ...
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 21:12
    Yeah yeah, just seen this sort of thread 50 times since i joined. Answer sensibly if it makes you happy Idjit!😛
    You've seen it before, so why not shut up? If not, contribute.
  14. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 21:16

15. Standard memberbuffalobill
    Major Bone
    On yer tail ...
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 21:31
    i did contribute. And its not up to you if i shut up or not, tosser
    Ok, last words. Your "contribution" was to suggest he was ugly and smelly when his question was about changing the six game limit for non-subscribers. Think about it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree