1. The Ghost Bishop
    Moves
    18 Dec '11 04:151 edit
    So in typical Morgski tradition... I thought I'd offer to play a game with an opponent and annotate it after its completion. I had played a game with Mr. Leggett and had hopes of annotating it with him. However, I fear he may be to busy to complete it (if not then send me a PM Mr. Leggett).

So I'm searching for an expert (must be willing to annotate the game). (1950~2200) Who has full intentions of posting his annotations in the forums.

Q
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    18 Dec '11 04:19
    Originally posted by PhySiQ
    So in typical Morgski tradition... I thought I'd offer to play a game with an opponent and annotate it after its completion. I had played a game with Mr. Leggett and had hopes of annotating it with him. However, I fear he may be to busy to complete it (if not then send me a PM Mr. Leggett).

So I'm searching for an expert (must be willing to annotate the game). (1950~2200)

Q
    Well, I'm no 2000 rated player and I'm not quite sure what my actual strength is but I'd guess its around 1700 maybe 1800 if I'm optimistic... but thats beside the point. I would really enjoy the opportunity to play a game and annotate it with you afterwards regardless of whether or not it is posted to the forum.
  3. The Ghost Bishop
    Moves
    18 Dec '11 04:41
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Well, I'm no 2000 rated player and I'm not quite sure what my actual strength is but I'd guess its around 1700 maybe 1800 if I'm optimistic... but thats beside the point. I would really enjoy the opportunity to play a game and annotate it with you afterwards regardless of whether or not it is posted to the forum.
    Well I'll accept that invitation as it stands. But I'm still looking for an expert player (I'll gladly annotate both games).

Q
  4. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Dec '11 07:39
    What happened to the "people who play perfect chess" thread...?

skeets ( Tram Crash provider )
  5. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    18 Dec '11 11:36
    Originally posted by skeeter

Removed as it was deemed too close to a cheating accusation.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Dec '11 15:131 edit

And what happened to the Skeeting self destructive wave going on with you?

Are we to really believe you are now weaker than me, a mere 1700 player? What's up with that?

Are you making a statement about cheaters in page one? So you now make yourself a martyr?
  7. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    18 Dec '11 15:26

God didn't want him outed...
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Dec '11 17:23
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Removed as it was deemed too close to a cheating accusation.
    some people have no sense of the theatrical!
  9. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Dec '11 21:13
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And what happened to the Skeeting self destructive wave going on with you?

Are we to really believe you are now weaker than me, a mere 1700 player? What's up with that?

Are you making a statement about cheaters in page one? So you now make yourself a martyr?
    Numbers don't lie. If your RHP rating is higher than mine then reason follows that logically you must be a better player than me.

skeeter
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 01:211 edit
    Numbers don't lie. If your RHP rating is higher than mine then reason follows that logically you must be a better player than me.

skeeter
    Sure, spoken like a true martyr. And of course, the US never landed any human on the moon.......
  11. The Ghost Bishop
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 01:54
    I'm curious what any of this nonsense has to do with my article?
    Is there any expert player willing to help make an interesting read in the forums?

Q
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 01:552 edits
    Originally posted by PhySiQ
    I'm curious what any of this nonsense has to do with my article?
    Is there any expert player willing to help make an interesting read in the forums?

Q
    Sorry, old beef.

I think the most likely person to help you with annotation might be Kings and Pawns. He seems like a nice guy. PM him, see if he would help. He is currently rated around 2376 and only has one loss. VERY strong player indeed.

He jumped three points, now 2379 and #3 on the ladder.
  13. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 02:05
    Sure, spoken like a true martyr. And of course, the US never landed any human on the moon.......
    I'm pleased to see that you are able to make that distinction ( manned / unmanned ). I note that you haven't fallen in with the usual rag-tag element and that impresses me also.

I so do enjoy our armed-neutrality relationship. Quite refreshing. Martyr? No. Realist? Yes. If I want to watch the engines then I'll go down to the station instead of playing them off page 1.

If more of the "PhySiQ's" / "atticus2's" on this site post in the like then, and only then will admin take some action. My stance on this is of record and this will probably earn me yet another suspension ( Russ is heartily sick off me and has threatened to terminate my account ) but it has to be said and he has to understand that and listen.

skeeter
  14. Joined
    25 Nov '11
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 02:34
    I have just recently joined this site and have recently started a thread on engine use and how this site checks for such violations.

If the top 10-20 players are actually using engines wouldn't it become apparent and the suspect players would become banned from this site? How can such accusations be thrown around without something being done to resolve the issue?
  15. The Ghost Bishop
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 03:56
    Sorry, old beef.

I think the most likely person to help you with annotation might be Kings and Pawns. He seems like a nice guy. PM him, see if he would help. He is currently rated around 2376 and only has one loss. VERY strong player indeed.

He jumped three points, now 2379 and #3 on the ladder.
    I'm not a 2300 caliber player. I was hoping to get a player roughly my strength - so as not to have a one sided schlacking. Those types of games are rarely inspirational.

Q

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree