Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 13 Oct '07 14:34 / 1 edit
    What is this all about? My oppenent recently ran out of timebank and now he is on vacation. I dont get it. I just want to finish this one game.
  2. 13 Oct '07 14:40
    He doesn't like you.
  3. Standard member hAnimate
    mean & green
    13 Oct '07 15:08
    Originally posted by Drew L
    He doesn't like you.
    What happened Drew? You changed! You used to be all polite and American... now you sound almost Dutch all of a sudden

I swear it must be the site, it is getting to you as well.
  4. 13 Oct '07 15:24 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by hAnimate
    What happened Drew? You changed! You used to be all polite and American... now you sound almost Dutch all of a sudden

I swear it must be the site, it is getting to you as well.
  5. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    13 Oct '07 15:35
    Originally posted by Drew L
    Guess I must be Dutch also. Vacation any way you like.

Chin up!

P-
  6. 13 Oct '07 15:54
    so the timebank doesnt really count for anything since you can vacation when ever you want?
  7. Standard member hAnimate
    mean & green
    13 Oct '07 16:17 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by likeforest
    so the timebank doesnt really count for anything since you can vacation when ever you want?
    Yep. Bloody damn rude if you ask me!

Edit - ok kidding. Just pretending I'm not Dutch...
  8. 13 Oct '07 17:44
    Your opponent paid for his 36 days of vacation and he is free to use them as he sees fit.
  9. 13 Oct '07 23:31
    likeforest, I've just been looking at your games - why are you so anxious to resign this game? It's the only one you've actually played in a long time.

Are you just being nice to people, helping to inflate their ratings? Or is there some other weird reason for your 3-move resignations?

It can't be sandbagging, because you haven't paid the money ......
  10. 13 Oct '07 23:39
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    likeforest, I've just been looking at your games - why are you so anxious to resign this game? It's the only one you've actually played in a long time.

Are you just being nice to people, helping to inflate their ratings? Or is there some other weird reason for your 3-move resignations?

MissOleum - ignore him - he's just here to annoy the rest of us - don't give in to him
  11. 13 Oct '07 23:45
    Originally posted by MissOleum

The first game he's actually played in a while? He must be back on his meds. Aw, that's nice...
  12. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    14 Oct '07 00:12
    Originally posted by Mad Rook
    The first game he's actually played in a while? He must be back on his meds. Aw, that's nice...
    Or 'off the meds'... depends how you look at it.

P-
  13. 14 Oct '07 01:43 / 1 edit
    miss, i must have been in a drunken stooper when i deflated my rating. this is the only real game i have played on rhp. its been a great game. i plan on resigning as soon as i have a clear win.

game in progress: Game 3935745
  14. 14 Oct '07 03:33
    now I remember you - you're the dimwit who thought it would be fun to get Metbierop to drop a lot of points.

sorry I wasted my breath on a waste of space.
  15. 14 Oct '07 05:36 / 2 edits
    miss, i must have been in a drunken stooper when i deflated my rating. this is the only real game i have played on rhp. its been a great game. i plan on resigning as soon as i have a clear win.

game in progress: Game 3935745
    This man has started a lot of games, played a few moves, and then resigned (nearly) all of them. I see this as a misconduct!
    Look at his profile User 293843 and his public games, you see for yourselves.

It is possible to do so, and it is by the rules, but I don't see any meaning of it other than deflate his rating, rising others.

I would like a new TOS rules saying ... something so this inappropriate behaviour can't continue, by him nor anyone.