1. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Sep '09 21:15
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    What could possibly motivate you to stop!? 😲
    seeing a parent struggle with it is one reason, i really don't know how my own father is still alive! he can drink a litre of vodka as if it were orange juice, and still appear to remain sober!
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    04 Sep '09 21:24
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    seeing a parent struggle with it is one reason, i really don't know how my own father is still alive! he can drink a litre of vodka as if it were orange juice, and still appear to remain sober!
    Now thats what I call skillz! 😲
  3. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    05 Sep '09 00:23
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yeah, same with my mom. the big bottle of vodka was just for starters.

not the reason why I stopped though, albeit probably the reason why I never became a full-on drunk. I'm just getting too old, and the psychotic 4-day hangovers too much to handle. at some point the fun is just not worth it anymore. at least not on a steady diet.

it's still good idea to get smashed often enough to avoid the jesus trip.
  4. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    05 Sep '09 00:44
    Originally posted by wormwood
    yeah, same with my mom. the big bottle of vodka was just for starters.

not the reason why I stopped though, albeit probably the reason why I never became a full-on drunk. I'm just getting too old, and the psychotic 4-day hangovers too much to handle. at some point the fun is just not worth it anymore. at least not on a steady diet.

it's still good idea to get smashed often enough to avoid the jesus trip.
    Easily avoided with proper preparation. You can drink all you want as long as you consume a lot of every kind of vitamin b. Take vitamin b pills with every can/glass/bottle/shot.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Sep '09 01:33
    Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
    Easily avoided with proper preparation. You can drink all you want as long as you consume a lot of every kind of vitamin b. Take vitamin b pills with every can/glass/bottle/shot.
    can you elaborate that? what does the B vitamin do?
  6. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    05 Sep '09 01:56
    Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
    you're probably still young and have a high metabolism? as you get older, nothing works anymore. nothing. you just get worse hangovers by the year, they last longer, and come from less drinking.

and they get psychotic, that's the worst part. throwing up is nothing. -first you're afraid you'll die, then you become afraid you WON'T!

I don't know how the Old Drunks deal with it. maybe that's why they go months or years without a single sober day. their hangovers must be cataclysmic.
  7. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    05 Sep '09 02:303 edits
    Originally posted by philidor position
    can you elaborate that? what does the B vitamin do?
    Vitamin B complex is integral in most steps of cellular respiration and alcohol causes a deficiency slowing your metabolism, causing you to detoxify slower. It is also water soluble, meaning it will use up some volume when you take a leak. That in conjunction with drinking plenty of water will help you avoid dehydration and those splitting hangover headaches. Also, drink vodka since that has the least congeners of any type of alcohol.
  8. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    05 Sep '09 02:42
    errr.... What he said.
  9. Lagos
    Moves
    09 Sep '09 21:06
    Originally posted by CCNoob
    The picture of Tkachiev drunk is priceless. Imagine if wives of chess players saw it, they might use it as ammunition against chess players. What was Tkachiev doing drunk in India. Isn't it taboo to be drunk in that part of the world and people are flogged for it or where is it a model is being flogged for boozing?
    Where can I see the picture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree