1. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    11 Oct '06 19:11
    Originally posted by powershaker
    Did the book say 15 minutes for the entire game? Or do you mean per move?
    The full game. I thought that was understood.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Oct '06 19:191 edit
    Nah, Morphy didn't blitz them. And, I never said I was a super blitz player. My blitz ratings have been into the 1700s while online. On here, I've broken 1600+ and because I had a lot of timeouts, now it's down into the 1400s. But, it seems logical since I'm a 1600+ player in standard time and seem to be a little better in the blitz rating. But, no, nt he Hawaiian Blitz Championships. So, stop putting words in my mouth, you impotent twit!
    Here, loudmouth:

http://hawaiichess.org/

A 1552 finished 4th in the State Blitz and a 1376 8th. A 1422 placed 5th at the State Rapids.
  3. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    12 Oct '06 01:17
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Here, loudmouth:

http://hawaiichess.org/

A 1552 finished 4th in the State Blitz and a 1376 8th. A 1422 placed 5th at the State Rapids.
    Well, I'm sorry if I don't have the time or the money to enter these professional chess tournaments. But, if no1 would like to send me $500, I will gladly enter the North American Open in Bally's Las Vegas this December. It would be a terrific Christmas gift, and sense I'm already having to use all the money I have just to go to this tournament (which I am going by the way) I could really use the $500 for my hotel room. As it is, I'm going to be sleeping on the streets just to play in this tournament. Call someone else a loud mouth, you imbecilic poofter!
  4. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    12 Oct '06 01:19
    Originally posted by gambit3
    The full game. I thought that was understood.
    Oh, well, I was just thinking you're the one who needs 15 minutes a move so you can get your plastic RHP rating up to 2200 and say you're a master.
  5. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    12 Oct '06 01:45
    Oh, well, I was just thinking you're the one who needs 15 minutes a move so you can get your plastic RHP rating up to 2200 and say you're a master.
    I may state that the 1961 Botvinnik had the ability to beat the 1993 Kasparov. I may state that the Raiders would have beaten the Bears in the Super Bowl. All I say about my chess playing is that I try to play as well as I can. Shoot I even lose to Fritz in drunk mode.
  6. Standard memberIcky Ike
    Pro-Complainer
    California
    Moves
    12 Oct '06 03:00
    I think we should get back on topic... I was trying to start a thread for game 12. Maybe we should stick to speculating on what the anticipated actions that will be taken with given results.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    12 Oct '06 07:331 edit
    Well, I'm sorry if I don't have the time or the money to enter these professional chess tournaments. But, if no1 would like to send me $500, I will gladly enter the North American Open in Bally's Las Vegas this December. It would be a terrific Christmas gift, and sense I'm already having to use all the money I have just to go to this tournament (which ts just to play in this tournament. Call someone else a loud mouth, you imbecilic poofter!
    I wouldn't send you a damn cent and tournaments where 1500's finish 4th ain't "professional" ones. I bet they cost less than a $100 to join (that's all the New York state Championship did) and it was right around the corner from ya if you're to be believed (which you obviously can't be).
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '06 07:48

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    12 Oct '06 18:382 edits
    Originally posted by ItalyBoyBlue
    The outcome of the last regular game of the championship will certainly hail controversy in regards to game 5...

1. Kramnik wins:
    -a Topalov accepts defeat. Kramnik becomes unified champion and the chess world is appeased.

-b Topalov crew decides to alienate themselves completely by further arguing that Kramnik cheated. Nobody listens.
    d/or the Russian mafia to do what the Russian mafia does best.

WHO'S HOPING FOR WHAT!!!???
    🙁 PATHETIC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!

I say Fischer is still World Chess Champion. The 11th was the last. *wink*
  10. WORK
    Moves
    15 Oct '06 19:02
    Tools.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree