1. i do not know
    Moves
    17 Dec '05 20:451 edit
    ya i know there are those games under 5 moves or where you easily win but i want to know about the competive and games you are proud of cause you made a good move in or something. post them here.
  2. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    17 Dec '05 20:46
    They already have a whole bunch of games in a similar thread in the chess forum. Search for it.
  3. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    17 Dec '05 20:46

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    17 Dec '05 20:48
    Originally posted by bloodyboy
    ya i know there are those games under 5 moves or where you easily win but i want to know about the competive and games you are proud of cause you made a good move in or something. post them here.
    Thread 32143

D
  5. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    17 Dec '05 23:00
    Originally posted by bloodyboy
    I loved this game. Although it was against a 1300-1400 rating strength, I thought it was a beautiful way to win the game. You must look at all the different lines though. I trap his Queen and set up a knight sack to pin his Queen initially. Then, the game ends with a fork to boot. πŸ™‚

Game 1610096
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    17 Dec '05 23:03
    Originally posted by powershaker
    I loved this game. Although it was against a 1300-1400 rating strength, I thought it was a beautiful way to win the game. You must look at all the different lines though. I trap his Queen and set up a knight sack to pin his Queen initially. Then, the game ends with a fork to boot. πŸ™‚

Game 1610096
    24. Qb5+

D
  7. Joined
    17 Jun '05
    Moves
    17 Dec '05 23:10
    Game 1643480 is mine I think maybe its just because it was a very recent game
  8. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    18 Dec '05 01:201 edit
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    24. Qb5+

D
    Yes, indeed Ragnorak! Overlooked that one. I was simply trying to trade off the rooks. But, yes, that fork would work, too. There are a lot of tactical ideas I did not probably use. But, I did find some of them. The game would have been even better with that fork though, I have to admit. πŸ™‚ Thanks for insight Ragnorak.

p.s. I also saw that 24. Qb5+ also pins the knight to the rook for icing on the cake. πŸ™‚ But, that idea is useless when he's already in check in the first place. It just looks a little better though. But, hey, I didn't do such a bad job all the way around. The most difficult move I found I believe by playing Nf6. πŸ™‚
  9. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeΒ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    18 Dec '05 01:32

Game 1610096
    Oh my......black on third move puts the dark bishop in front of his d7 pawn........at 4th move Nh6..........6th move Qf6........stop,I can't go on......
  10. girls imaginations
    Moves
    18 Dec '05 05:16

Game 1610096
    i dont critize other players plays often because everyone makes bad moves now andthen but who the hell trades a bishop for a queen?
  11. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    18 Dec '05 06:36
    Originally posted by trallphaz
    i dont critize other players plays often because everyone makes bad moves now andthen but who the hell trades a bishop for a queen?
    Nice, If i was a sub and could give rec's you would get mine. I don't think thats a game to be proud of. Its like stealing candy from a baby. You gotta do it, but you can't be proud of it.
  12. i do not know
    Moves
    18 Dec '05 16:071 edit
    i have a game that i am playing now that is pretty good but i dont think i can post it.
  13. i do not know
    Moves
    18 Dec '05 16:07
    Originally posted by RahimK
    They already have a whole bunch of games in a similar thread in the chess forum. Search for it.
    ya, but i have not seen them.
  14. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeΒ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    18 Dec '05 22:30
    Nice, If i was a sub and could give rec's you would get mine. I don't think thats a game to be proud of. Its like stealing candy from a baby. You gotta do it, but you can't be proud of it.
    ...and yet he posted it in the "your best game ever" thread,go figure.........
  15. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    18 Dec '05 23:011 edit
    Yeah, I know. But, I just thought it was aesthetically appealing is all. Some beautiful tactical flurries in other words. I am not saying he was necessarily that good of a player though. But, it sort of reminds you of how Morphy treated amateurs. Just because they are weaker, doesn't meant you can't enjoy the kill. πŸ™‚

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree