boyz.

boyz.

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Z

Moves
28 Dec 05

i have a question for men and women out there. are all boyz obnoxtious? i have only met a few who are decent. are they? this is a very important question.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
28 Dec 05

Oh Jesus Christ.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
28 Dec 05

Originally posted by Zelinda
i have a question for men and women out there. are all boyz obnoxtious? i have only met a few who are decent. are they? this is a very important question.
Please take your crap to the general forum where it belongs. Stop cluttering the puzzles forum with this nonsense!

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
28 Dec 05

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
Please take your crap to the general forum where it belongs. Stop cluttering the puzzles forum with this nonsense!
You're going to get repeated PMs calling you an ass now.

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
28 Dec 05

Hi, Z 😉

U
All Bark, No Bite

Playing percussion

Moves
28 Dec 05

Any ones winking at you in real life or a chess forum most likely are.

B

Moves
28 Dec 05

What do you think? All means every one. I don't think so. Most boys are not obnoxious. But why do you ask?

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
28 Dec 05

Originally posted by Bijker
What do you think? All means every one. I don't think so. Most boys are not obnoxious. But why do you ask?
Pervert.

B

Moves
28 Dec 05

Victorian nerd

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
28 Dec 05

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
You're going to get repeated PMs calling you an ass now.
Still waiting....

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Jan 06

It only seems that way. The ones who are obnoxious are obnoxious for different reasons, and only a few are completely incorrigible. Luckily, most can be made to be at least a little bit less obnoxious. Remember that it is mainly a defensive reaction to avoid seeming vulnerable, and if you can get them to see that being vulnerable is not entirely a bad thing, then you can start to see a reduction in the overall obnoxiousness factor. Good luck, though... it's an uphill struggle all the way. 😉

J

back in business

Moves
02 Jan 06

Originally posted by Bowmann
Hi, Z 😉
uh...I have to puke...

Z

Moves
04 Jan 06

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
i took my as you call it 'crap' to genral, and it was deleted!

Z

Moves
04 Jan 06

Originally posted by Suzianne
It only seems that way. The ones who are obnoxious are obnoxious for different reasons, and only a few are completely incorrigible. Luckily, most can be made to be at least a little bit less obnoxious. Remember that it is mainly a defensive reaction to avoid seeming vulnerable, and if you can get them to see that being vulnerable is not entirely a bad th ...[text shortened]... he overall obnoxiousness factor. Good luck, though... it's an uphill struggle all the way. 😉
thanx. for once, a straight answer for a straight question. again, thanx.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
04 Jan 06

thanx. for once, a straight answer for a straight question. again, thanx.
Your question was anything but straight.