1. Joined
    09 Sep '05
    Moves
    56
    11 Sep '05 13:061 edit
    IT TAKES A MAN 1 HOUR TO DIG A HOLE, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DIG HALF A HOLE? THREE REPLIES AND ILL TELL U!
    CHESSWARRIOR
  2. Joined
    29 Apr '05
    Moves
    827
    11 Sep '05 14:20
    Originally posted by CHESSWARRIOR
    IT TAKES A MAN 1 HOUR TO DIG A HOLE, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DIG HALF A HOLE? THREE REPLIES AND ILL TELL U!
    CHESSWARRIOR
    IT TAKES A MAN 0.5 HOURS TO DIG 0.5 HOLES.
  3. Joined
    23 Jun '05
    Moves
    3583
    11 Sep '05 15:06
    Originally posted by crazyblue
    IT TAKES A MAN 0.5 HOURS TO DIG 0.5 HOLES.
    Wrong - you cannot dig half a hole!!!! It is impossible
  4. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Joined
    17 Mar '05
    Moves
    1345
    11 Sep '05 17:56
    HOW FAR CAN ONE WALK INTO A FOREST? I WILL NEVER POST THE ANSWER.
  5. Joined
    29 Apr '05
    Moves
    827
    11 Sep '05 19:13
    If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...
    Does that mean the 5th one enjoys it?
  6. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    All My Soldiers...
    tinyurl.com/y9ls7wbl
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    11 Sep '05 20:21
    Originally posted by CHESSWARRIOR
    IT TAKES A MAN 1 HOUR TO DIG A HOLE, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DIG HALF A HOLE? THREE REPLIES AND ILL TELL U!
    CHESSWARRIOR
    It depends on how you define "hole". In standard English there can be no such thing as "half a hole". Unless someone's half an a**hole!
  7. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Joined
    17 Mar '05
    Moves
    1345
    11 Sep '05 22:20
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    It depends on how you define "hole". In standard English there can be no such thing as "half a hole". Unless someone's half an a**hole!
    What would you know about English? You're American.


    A***hole.
  8. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Joined
    13 Jul '05
    Moves
    13232
    11 Sep '05 23:43
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    It depends on how you define "hole". In standard English there can be no such thing as "half a hole". Unless someone's half an a**hole!
    You could have a dent or an area where there is only half as much dirt as normal. But a man who takes an hour to dig a hole is no man at all.
  9. Earth Prime
    Joined
    16 Mar '05
    Moves
    21936
    12 Sep '05 00:00
    Originally posted by crazyblue
    If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...
    Does that mean the 5th one enjoys it?
    Diarrhea is hereditary; it runs in your jeans (genes)
  10. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Joined
    02 Sep '04
    Moves
    174290
    12 Sep '05 02:21
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    It depends on how you define "hole". In standard English there can be no such thing as "half a hole". Unless someone's half an a**hole!
    Like you?
  11. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Joined
    20 Apr '04
    Moves
    35638
    12 Sep '05 05:28
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    HOW FAR CAN ONE WALK INTO A FOREST? I WILL NEVER POST THE ANSWER.
    Only about halfway. Then you start to walk OUT OF the forest!
  12. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    All My Soldiers...
    tinyurl.com/y9ls7wbl
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    12 Sep '05 06:085 edits
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    What would you know about English? You're American.


    A***hole.


    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    Like you?
    Wow. I didn't know people hated me so much. What did I do to deserve this hostility?

    So, Bowmann, would you like to correct me instead of spouting insults that do not address my point?
  13. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    All My Soldiers...
    tinyurl.com/y9ls7wbl
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    12 Sep '05 06:11
    Originally posted by UmbrageOfSnow
    You could have a dent or an area where there is only half as much dirt as normal. But a man who takes an hour to dig a hole is no man at all.
    A depression in a surface with a volume of two cubic feet is a hole. This does not mean that a depression in a surface with a volume of one cubic foot is not a hole.
  14. Joined
    06 Apr '05
    Moves
    1133
    12 Sep '05 19:10
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Wow. I didn't know people hated me so much. What did I do to deserve this hostility?

    So, Bowmann, would you like to correct me instead of spouting insults that do not address my point?
    meh, bowmann takes pride in insulting pretty much everybody lolz, so it's nothing, really
  15. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Joined
    17 Mar '05
    Moves
    1345
    13 Sep '05 18:301 edit
    Originally posted by CalJust
    Only about halfway. Then you start to walk OUT OF the forest!
    LOL


    Edit: Plonker.
Back to Top