Posers and Puzzles

Posers and Puzzles

  1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52874
    03 Oct '06 20:13
    Any idea what this means:
    EFPJJEGCMDYMELASNHIWKUISPPWQGYB.
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Sep '06
    Moves
    923
    04 Oct '06 00:281 edit
    Im on it!

    edit- Are you sure those are the right letters?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52874
    04 Oct '06 13:20
    Originally posted by liteswordatlitespeed
    Im on it!

    edit- Are you sure those are the right letters?
    I double checked it, they are correct as far as I know.
    Thought about the short message issue, maybe more letters will be required to solve it, maybe not. If you figure out the key, it will be solved.
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    04 Oct '06 14:07
    Just a castaway, an island lost at sea, oh
    Another lonely day, with no one here but me, oh
    More loneliness than any man could bear
    Rescue me before I fall into despair, oh

    Ill send an s.o.s. to the world
    Ill send an s.o.s. to the world
    I hope that someone gets my
    I hope that someone gets my
    I hope that someone gets my
    Message in a bottle, yeah
    Message in a bottle, yeah

    A year has passed since I wrote my note
    But I should have known this right from the start
    Only hope can keep me together
    Love can mend your life but
    Love can break your heart
    Ill send an s.o.s. to the world
    Ill send an s.o.s. to the world
    I hope that someone gets my
    I hope that someone gets my
    I hope that someone gets my
    Message in a bottle, yeah
    Message in a bottle, yeah
    Message in a bottle, yeah
    Message in a bottle, yeah

    Walked out this morning, dont believe what I saw
    Hundred billion bottles washed up on the shore
    Seems Im not alone at being alone
    Hundred billion castaways, looking for a home
    Ill send an s.o.s. to the world
    Ill send an s.o.s. to the world
    I hope that someone gets my
    I hope that someone gets my
    I hope that someone gets my
    Message in a bottle, yeah
    Message in a bottle, yeah
    Message in a bottle, yeah
    Message in a bottle, yeah
    Sending out at an s.o.s.
    Sending out at an s.o.s.
    Sending out at an s.o.s.
    Sending out at an s.o.s.
    Sending out at an s.o.s.
    Sending out at an s.o.s...
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52874
    04 Oct '06 14:26
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Just a castaway, an island lost at sea, oh
    Another lonely day, with no one here but me, oh
    More loneliness than any man could bear
    Rescue me before I fall into despair, oh

    Ill send an s.o.s. to the world
    Ill send an s.o.s. to the world
    I hope that someone gets my
    I hope that someone gets my
    I hope that someone gets my
    Message in a bottle, yeah
    ...[text shortened]... out at an s.o.s.
    Sending out at an s.o.s.
    Sending out at an s.o.s.
    Sending out at an s.o.s...
    Nope, not the one: too many lettersπŸ™‚
  6. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Sep '06
    Moves
    923
    04 Oct '06 20:26
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Any idea what this means:
    EFPJJEGCMDYMELASNHIWKUISPPWQGYB.
    What if each letter was a word. like a mnemonic device or somethin.

    like

    E-----
    F-----
    P-----
    J-----
    J-----
    E-----


    problem is i can't find a use for the stupid q!!!

    is this a puzzle or is this seriously a message in a bottle...


    If you're playing us or lying to us, I will have to come to your house and take you down personally.
    πŸ˜žπŸ˜€

    NOw I must return...to....decodinnnnnnnnng...zzzzzzzzzzzzz...πŸ˜΄πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ™„
  7. Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    172
    04 Oct '06 20:44
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Any idea what this means:
    EFPJJEGCMDYMELASNHIWKUISPPWQGYB.
    even foreign people joke, just expect getting chided man. do you manage everything like a stupid nimrod? hell, i was kept up in seattle, putting porcuipines with queer guys (on) yellow busses...😏
  8. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Sep '06
    Moves
    923
    05 Oct '06 01:36
    expect getting chided? if you were referring to me, im not foreign and i wouldn't chide him. If referring to it, and it did chide him, i wouldn't tell the final result.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52874
    05 Oct '06 03:121 edit
    Originally posted by liteswordatlitespeed
    What if each letter was a word. like a mnemonic device or somethin.

    like

    E-----
    F-----
    P-----
    J-----
    J-----
    E-----


    problem is i can't find a use for the stupid q!!!

    is this a puzzle or is this seriously a message in a bottle...


    If you're playing us or lying to us, I will have to come to your house and take you down personally.
    πŸ˜žπŸ˜€

    NOw I must return...to....decodinnnnnnnnng...zzzzzzzzzzzzz...πŸ˜΄πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ™„
    Its a real live phrase, made up just for this occasion. They are english words that actually mean something. BTW, each letter is definitely NOT a word. Each letter is a letter of a four word phrase.
  10. Joined
    01 Apr '05
    Moves
    57586
    05 Oct '06 13:051 edit
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52874
    05 Oct '06 13:58
    Originally posted by Larkie
    Nope. Null answer is not correct either.....
  12. Garanhuns, PE;BRASIL
    Joined
    03 Oct '06
    Moves
    1214
    05 Oct '06 15:33
    what if its written in another language?
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52874
    05 Oct '06 15:40
    Originally posted by GaranhunsGladiator
    what if its written in another language?
    did you read my post, I said "english words".
  14. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Sep '06
    Moves
    923
    05 Oct '06 16:241 edit
    If it were a message in a bottle then you wouldnt know the phrases! then you dont need a decoder which means i can let go of this job.

    edit- I know my argument is valid on this one. You couldn't have found out what it was already though. Not unless you were working on it every waking moment or playing us from the start. So hahahaaa.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52874
    05 Oct '06 16:47
    Originally posted by liteswordatlitespeed
    If it were a message in a bottle then you wouldnt know the phrases! then you dont need a decoder which means i can let go of this job.

    edit- I know my argument is valid on this one. You couldn't have found out what it was already though. Not unless you were working on it every waking moment or playing us from the start. So hahahaaa.
    Er.......
Back to Top