1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 11:54
    I say mlprior has the solution, no matter what Lord Leto says.
    The bald man decided (to hang himslef) and succeded with that.

I decided once to quit smoking and I've had this decision for a year now. Have i stopped smoking? No, but I've made a decision to stop. And I'm very successful with it. To really stop is harder than one thinks.

A solution is a solution even if the problem composer didn't think about it. It's a bi-soluton, and this is a very valid one.
  2. Joined
    13 Jul '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 12:27
    He walks out of the door*way* and finds somewhere else to hang himself?
  3. Joined
    11 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 12:32
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I say mlprior has the solution, no matter what Lord Leto says.
    The bald man decided (to hang himslef) and succeded with that.

I decided once to quit smoking and I've had this decision for a year now. Have i stopped smoking? No, but I've made a decision to stop. And I'm very successful with it. To really stop is harder than one thinks.

A solution is ...[text shortened]... he problem composer didn't think about it. It's a bi-soluton, and this is a very valid one.
    Well excuze me for not being acurate.

So answer the question if it's formulated as folowing:''How did he hang himself?''

And pls stop distorting the riddle.If you have a answer post it and il tell you if it's good or if it's an alternate solution.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 12:59
    Originally posted by Lord Leto

So answer the question if it's formulated as folowing:''How did he hang himself?''

And pls stop distorting the riddle.If you have a answer post it and il tell you if it's good or if it's an alternate solution.
    Sorry, no harm intended.

Bi-solutions are always surprising when they come up.
    It could be the main solution of the problem, as it was formulated from the beginning, and should be tried as such.

However - if he indeed did hang himself I'm eagerly waiting for the intended solution.
  5. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 15:12
    Originally posted by Lord Leto

Yeah, quit messing around Jared Leto...what's the punchline?
  6. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 17:151 edit
    I say, since the man is not constrained by time, and does not require a digestive system, he waited until his fingernails grew long and jagged, disembowled himself, and hung himself with his own long intestine.

Edit: Damn, 1000Young beat me to this! Great minds...
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 18:58
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    I say, since the man is not constrained by time, and does not require a digestive system, he waited until his fingernails grew long and jagged, disembowled himself, and hung himself with his own long intestine.

You mean that hi will rip his belly open and ...
    I don't think he will remain consious to do what he intended. The blood loss will be to great.
    I say, no one will be able to hang himself with this method.
  8. back in business
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 19:23
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem

if his hair does not grow I doubt his nails do either.
  9. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 20:46
    Originally posted by Jusuh
    your hair grows regardless of whether or not you don't eat....check out all those hunger strike guys...long shaggy hair.

Your body converts fat in your body. It'll just grow more slowly
  10. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 23:19
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    You mean that hi will rip his belly open and ...
    I don't think he will remain consious to do what he intended. The blood loss will be to great.
    I say, no one will be able to hang himself with this method.
    If he bleeds to death, he will have accomplished his goal. However, since he's able to shrug off hunger and thirst, I wouldn't be surprised if he survived a bit of blood loss as well.
  11. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 23:191 edit
    Originally posted by Jusuh
    So let him use his existing nails until he breaks through. It's not like there's a time limit.
  12. Joined
    17 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Jan '07 04:56
    it states enough air for a lifetime if a lifetime is only about 86yrs. could he have died from lack of air after a lifetime or are there other types of openings in the room like a skylight or a crack in the wall
  13. Joined
    17 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Jan '07 04:58
    is there any way out of the room are the walls paper thin that he can bust out of to get the needed things to hang him self
  14. Joined
    17 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Jan '07 05:00
    does he go poopoo maybe he uses that to do his hanging
  15. Joined
    17 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Jan '07 05:01
    is this like a tree falling in the woods and no one around to hear it there is no real answer

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree