Nobody will solve this.

Nobody will solve this.

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C

Earth Prime

Moves
01 Feb 07

Originally posted by Lord Leto
You guys are starting to get creative

A- whould be nice but I sayd he comited suicide

b from therever3nd is also nice but not the answer

And no ,choking and hanging are not the same thing.
we give up.

Wm

Moves
01 Feb 07

This IS very confusing.... Now, I would say I am an intelligent person. (Quit laughing...) But I have no idea how he could logicl(l?)y do this. Now, I must draw from that conclusion that it is a creative answer, not logicical, correct?

i

Sydney

Moves
01 Feb 07

Originally posted by Lord Leto

A- whould be nice but I sayd he comited suicide
So you are saying he lost the game on purpose!!

i

Sydney

Moves
01 Feb 07

Originally posted by Wii master
This IS very confusing.... Now, I would say I am an intelligent person. (Quit laughing...) But I have no idea how he could logicl(l?)y do this. Now, I must draw from that conclusion that it is a creative answer, not logicical, correct?
Most likely its a play on language rather than a strictly logical scenario .. or at least it better be .. i will be most unimpressed if the man pulls a rope out of his .. horse.

Despite earlier claims of lameness the riddle certainly has created some very entertaining answers, never-the-less i think its better to end it before it gets ugly(er) 😉

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
01 Feb 07

The Aristocrats!

u

Moves
01 Feb 07

I'm guessing the answer is some sort of semantic one. That is, it's not a logical, it-could-really-happen one, it's more of a play on words solution (e.g., he cried a river and drowned in it). Although a semantic, play-on-words solution will seem odd coming from someone who is not very familiar with the English language (no offense Leto).

TANSTAAFL

Walking on sunshine

Moves
01 Feb 07

Originally posted by upthere
I'm guessing the answer is some sort of semantic one. That is, it's not a logical, it-could-really-happen one, it's more of a play on words solution (e.g., he cried a river and drowned in it). Although a semantic, play-on-words solution will seem odd coming from someone who is not very familiar with the English language (no offense Leto).
I just hope the answer is a play on words in English, not Romanian!

M

Moves
02 Feb 07
1 edit

Leto... are you getting a kick out of how long this thread is going to be???

Just give the answay... you even say that no one will get it so this is your own fetish to see people want the answer.

Does it make you feel good?

come on man. what is the answer?

S

Moves
02 Feb 07

well guys, happy u'll be i've finaly found the answer after a long and boring tries....

here is it:

the guy tried to swallow his hand and after few minutes without breathin he got hanged

TAAADDDAAAAAAAAAAAAA a second writers answer!!!!!

Behind you

Moves
02 Feb 07

A free subscription to RHP for anyone who hunts Leto down and chokes the answer out of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p
Discombobulating...

cloning vat

Moves
02 Feb 07

How about this:

There's a man, in a room, naked, alone, not needing food or drink, not needing to breathe or to excrete (I asume) and maybe, just maybe, he (like us) has no idea how he got there.

So, like we all do at times, he got to thinking about why he is here and what his purpose is -

SADLY

This being such a difficult riddle to solve he ended up getting so HUNG UP on trying to find some form of sensible answer that he died.

LL

Moves
02 Feb 07

Originally posted by upthere
Yes its a creative answer.Its a play on words thing.

+ I know how to speak but I don't know how to write.(so you wont be desapointed).And I really hoap that you will find even an alternative answer, it whould be cool.

u

Moves
02 Feb 07

I like Coffee Shop Guy's and Padfoot's answers.

I think we need another hint here.

u

Moves
02 Feb 07

How about a rhyme:

He lost his hope but found some rope
He felt a little loose so he made a noose
He went out with a bang by deciding to hang
Instead of being alone, the room has a pile of bone.

t

Moves
02 Feb 07

He's a baby in the womb?