Nobody will solve this.

Nobody will solve this.

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M
Dutch

Moves
01 Feb 07

owkay.

the room is empty, except for the man, the man is naked.
He did nothing "strange" like cutting himself open in any manner, the walls and floor are solid. I guess the temperature is fine also,.....

My final questions:

Did the man carry anything with or in him?
If your answer is yes, the answer is he used the attributes he was carrying to hang himself.
If the answer is no. I say there is no possible way for him to hang himself other then mentally. But that answer was allready given.

Otherwise give the answer. I cannot convert your hint that a writer has thought of this riddle,...

And please don't let the answer be something unrealistic.

Ya wil be hanged! 😠

u

Moves
01 Feb 07

I just have to say I love sonhouse and idiom's responses. The freezing-oneself-on-the-wall is very creative.

The only thing I can figure about this ridiculous riddle is that the guy in the room mentally created a story in which he successfully hanged himself. That sounds pretty dumb but what else would a writer create for the answer? I have no other clue.

h

Indiana

Moves
01 Feb 07

What about if there is a cliff-HANGer ending to the riddle where that is the end of the riddle...

Just a thought maybe 😛

i

Sydney

Moves
01 Feb 07

Originally posted by upthere
I just have to say I love sonhouse and idiom's responses. The freezing-oneself-on-the-wall is very creative.

The only thing I can figure about this ridiculous riddle is that the guy in the room mentally created a story in which he successfully hanged himself. That sounds pretty dumb but what else would a writer create for the answer? I have no other clue.
That's all sonhouse, i just embellished the details .. i thought it was great .. not as good as the horse but pretty damn good 😉

M

Moves
01 Feb 07

The horse was amazing. still makes me laugh!!!

S

Moves
01 Feb 07
1 edit

hi i'm new, i guess no need for introduction in a riddle post 😉,

well the room's empty, theres no doors no windows....
how did that guy get in...
i guess hes born there.... in that case he would've used his umbilical cord to hang him self....
TADDAAAAAAAAA a writers response!!!!!

LL

Moves
01 Feb 07

Originally posted by Shalid
hi i'm new, i guess no need for introduction in a riddle post 😉,

well the room's empty, theres no doors no windows....
how did that guy get in...
i guess hes born there.... in that case he would've used his umbilical cord to hang him self....
TADDAAAAAAAAA a writers response!!!!!
TADDAAAAAAAAA - wrong

Did it ever ocur to you guis that he might have been sealed in there,that the room was built around him.

+The horse thing was the best.Starman you disurve aplauses for that one. (continue thinking like that and you will solve the riddle).

S

Moves
01 Feb 07

Originally posted by Lord Leto
TADDAAAAAAAAA - wrong

Did it ever ocur to you guis that he might have been sealed in there,that the room was built around him.

+The horse thing was the best.Starman you disurve aplauses for that one. (continue thinking like that and you will solve the riddle).
Did you see my suggestion of a self portrait or a mirror?

LL

Moves
01 Feb 07

Originally posted by Starrman
Did you see my suggestion of a self portrait or a mirror?
I saw it.It is not the answer.

Keep trying.

J

back in business

Moves
01 Feb 07

There is no answer. Mr. Leto is just fooling around. He is just trying to get attention.

LL

Moves
01 Feb 07

Originally posted by Jusuh
There is no answer. Mr. Leto is just fooling around. He is just trying to get attention.
Ha,ha your wrong to.
Well at least you tried.

t

Moves
01 Feb 07

Originally posted by Lord Leto
Here is the riddle:

There is a bald man with no chloths in a completely emty room.He hase enought air to live for a lifetime but no windows or doors,he feels no hunger or thirst ,and he is all alone.After a long time he can't stand hes situation anymore and decides to hang himself and he succeded.

How did he do it?
a) the room is a coffin and he's already dead
b) the room is an elaborate suicide-box where all he must do is gesture and he will be hung.
c) the room is heaven and the man is God. he incarnates into human form and dies a horrible death on the gallows to save us from our sins.
d) if the man is immortal and does not hunger or thirst, perhaps he has some other super-human abilities that you have failed to mention?
e) the man is a leper and has lost his sense of hunger and thirst - he attempts to hang himself and his neck falls off.

u

Moves
01 Feb 07

A. Using blood from a pricked finger, he played hangman on the wall, didn't guess the word he was thinking, and hanged himself.

B. He hung out in the room so long, he died.

C. Tired of his situation, a hanging participle killed him.

u
semper fi

Moves
01 Feb 07

couldhanging and choking yourself possibly be the same thing? since you cant choke yourself to death without passing out first, he could yell and scream till his vocal chords swelled up and caused so much damage that his trachea closed off thus dying???

LL

Moves
01 Feb 07

Originally posted by upthere
A. Using blood from a pricked finger, he played hangman on the wall, didn't guess the word he was thinking, and hanged himself.

B. He hung out in the room so long, he died.

C. Tired of his situation, a hanging participle killed him.
You guys are starting to get creative

A- whould be nice but I sayd he comited suicide

b from therever3nd is also nice but not the answer

And no ,choking and hanging are not the same thing.