1. Palmerston North
    Moves
    02 Aug '06 09:06
    There might be a thread on this, but if I went back into the past and killied my grandfather when he was a boy, wat would happen? Who killied my grandfather? Confusing Paradox.
  2. Joined
    11 Jun '06
    Moves
    02 Aug '06 09:37
    Originally posted by Knight Square
    There might be a thread on this, but if I went back into the past and killied my grandfather when he was a boy, wat would happen? Who killied my grandfather? Confusing Paradox.
    you watch too much star trek
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '06 13:47
    If you went back in time and killed your grandfather, you wouldn't be able to ask this question.

The proof that you actually didn't go back in time and kill your grandfather is really that I could read your question.

Trust me - you didn't
  4. Standard memberKurtHoegh
    Critical Failure
    Moves
    02 Aug '06 22:38
    You would fail...
  5. Palmerston North
    Moves
    03 Aug '06 07:10
    Ha ha... one thing, I hate star trek and two I am just stating. What would happen? I would die before I travelled in time then I could not kill my g.f and then he will live and ??????????????????????????????????????????
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    03 Aug '06 09:07
    Ha ha... one thing, I hate star trek and two I am just stating. What would happen? I would die before I travelled in time then I could not kill my g.f and then he will live and ??????????????????????????????????????????
    Your status would go from 'brain dead' to 'dead'.
  7. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    03 Aug '06 09:502 edits
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Your status would go from 'brain dead' to 'dead'.
    Yeah, if time travel existed his grandson would definitely have have visited him by now.
  8. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    03 Aug '06 11:50
    ...then I could not kill my g.f...
    killy
  9. Standard memberKurtHoegh
    Critical Failure
    Moves
    03 Aug '06 19:381 edit
    Ha ha... one thing, I hate star trek and two I am just stating.
    Hate Star Trek? But... Surely you can't be serious? You are? That has to be the saddest thing I've heard today. My sympathies.
  10. Palmerston North
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 07:09
    Sorry, but Star Trek, theres not much good action like Star Wars. Too much fiction and fake tech feats.
  11. Joined
    28 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 10:10
    Your confusion is a product of the false assumption that it is possible to travel back in time. Since it is impossible to travel back in time, there is no point in wondering what the consequences would be if you did. Because you can't.
  12. Palmerston North
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 10:38
    You have to ponder on the unrealistic. Push the boundaries. There is more to life than reality.
  13. Joined
    28 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 11:31
    You have to ponder on the unrealistic. Push the boundaries. There is more to life than reality.
    Truth is stranger than fiction.
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 13:06
    Time travels are impossible...

I've said it several times - in the future.
  15. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 13:552 edits
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Time travels are impossible...

I've said it several times - in the future.
    Has anyone ever thought about what if you could travel at a speed greater then light, while facing your point of origin?
    Could you focus on the light your traveling away from and then slow down?
    As you slowed down, would it be possible for you to watch your self come towards you?

Edit, point being this is the only way I can begin to imagine the possibility of time travel for seeing into the past.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree