1. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    02 Mar '20 11:47
    @venda

Now I am getting confused. Your first picture was the chess house, wasn't it? In Central Park. New York city. Mynameisklint gave the answer for that one earlier.

And the one you currently have on your profile is on an island, it is tropical, and is Jamaica?
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    02 Mar '20 13:25
    @mwmiller said
    @venda

Now I am getting confused. Your first picture was the chess house, wasn't it? In Central Park. New York city. Mynameisklint gave the answer for that one earlier.

And the one you currently have on your profile is on an island, it is tropical, and is Jamaica?
    Sorry about the confusion
    I quoted the first answer as an example of the format the answer may take.
    To clarify:-
    The location is Jamaica.
    It is in a specific area of Jamaica.
    It is a location within that area.
    The song was a "one hit wonder" for the Artist who recorded the chart hit so a bit obscure although the song was popular at the time.
    He died in 1974
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    02 Mar '20 14:07
    @venda
    So it's Jamaica then. I have not been there. I did manage to go to Cuba, Puerto Rico and Haiti many years ago, but that's as close as I ever got to Jamaica.

Perhaps someone else will be able to name the specific place shown in your header picture. 🙂
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    02 Mar '20 14:40
    @mwmiller said
    @venda
    So it's Jamaica then. I have not been there. I did manage to go to Cuba, Puerto Rico and Haiti many years ago, but that's as close as I ever got to Jamaica.

Perhaps someone else will be able to name the specific place shown in your header picture. 🙂
    I don't think there's much mileage in this game my friend.
    Maybe got no more players
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    02 Mar '20 15:061 edit
    @venda
    LOL, yes, I sure thought it would be a big seller with lots of action! Oh well.

Hey, I'll put up one last one shortly. It won't be a place. Just a very common thing. 🙂

And it is now on my profile page.
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Mar '20 13:261 edit
    I just wandered into this thread and eyeballed your profile page. Montego Bay?😁
  7. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    03 Mar '20 13:371 edit
    @Kewpie

Good! Another player. I have one uploaded on mine as well. You should put one up Kewpie, and see if anyone can guess what or where it is!

Maybe we will get this thing going yet!
  8. Joined
    09 Jul '16
    Moves
    03 Mar '20 14:141 edit
    @mwmiller Sorry, been away. Your profile picture looks like water going down a plughole. Sorry I can't join in - I'm not allowed to modify my profile picture as I'm not a player on RHP (played no moves).
  9. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    03 Mar '20 14:31
    @mynameisklint
    Correct. Soapy water draining in a sink drain. Good job!

I was not aware that there was a prohibition on uploading images to your profile page for an avatar and header image. Are you sure it's because you have not played any games? I guess you could play one and see what happens then with uploading images.

Anyway, it's someone else's turn to upload a new image!
  10. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Mar '20 23:53
    @mwmiller said
    @mynameisklint
    Correct. Soapy water draining in a sink drain. Good job!

I was not aware that there was a prohibition on uploading images to your profile page for an avatar and header image. Are you sure it's because you have not played any games? I guess you could play one and see what happens then with uploading images.

Anyway, it's someone else's turn to upload a new image!
    Here's one taken in my home state. Tourist photos usually aren't taken from this angle!
  11. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    04 Mar '20 12:53
    @kewpie said
    Here's one taken in my home state. Tourist photos usually aren't taken from this angle!
    I visited Melbourne many years ago (1966) but did not ever see any place similar to your picture. I will guess that it is on the eastern coast. Is that some of the bush fires that have been devastating your nation?
  12. Joined
    09 Jul '16
    Moves
    04 Mar '20 13:22
    @Kewpie
    They look like the Bunda cliffs. Not sure where the photo is being taken from though, perhaps a helicopter?
  13. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    05 Mar '20 00:59
    I live on the eastern coast of Victoria, in the bushfire region. But this picture was taken from a sightseeing flight several years ago, and the smoke is from a different fire season in a location west of Melbourne. The Bunda cliffs are in another state.
  14. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    05 Mar '20 11:05
    @kewpie said
    I just wandered into this thread and eyeballed your profile page. Montego Bay?😁
    well done my dear for spotting the anagram.it is montego bay.the actual location is a bus ride away and a popular tourist site
  15. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    05 Mar '20 12:20
    @venda said
    well done my dear for spotting the anagram.it is montego bay.the actual location is a bus ride away and a popular tourist site
    Could it be Mayfield Falls, or maybe YS Falls? Looks like a bus ride would take you to either place. Just that one would be a little longer ride from Montego Bay. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree