1. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    13 Feb '07 02:41
    Originally posted by FabianFnas

Now, now, just say "I apologize, I was stupid to say that" to celticcountry? Just to show that I am wrong in the personality analyze of you?
    Take your fake psychoanalysing somewhere else.
  2. Joined
    30 Oct '04
    Moves
    13 Feb '07 06:35
    Originally posted by mtthw
    That was my first thought. On second thought I think it is true, but it isn't obvious.

If you define x as the product of the prime factors of a that it shared with c, and y as the product of the prime factors of b that it shares with d...

...and then you can define z and t by a = xz and b = yt...

...then I think that you can show that c = xt and d = yz. But I haven't worked it through fully yet.
    Pretty much how I see it. Let us, for simplicity, think that the numbers a,b,c,d are ordered as follows: a>c>d>b. We then define (a,c)=x (the greatest common factor both share /if a is divisible by c, then x=c/), and (b,d)=y. Since a=x.z (where z=a/x) and b=yt (where t=b/y), then ab=x.z.t.y
    But ab=cd=x.z.t.y. Since c=x.s (where s is c/x) and d=y.w (where w=d/y) it follows that z.t=s.w but (z,s)=1 and (y,w)=1 by construction so w must be equal to z, and s must be equal to t.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '07 08:38
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Take your fake psychoanalysing somewhere else.
    So you don't only lack social skills, you actually admit that you lack also emotional competence?

You call other perople idiots, but you whine about the fact that other people think that you have no social competence and no emotional competence. Do you see the congruence?

May I ask you how old you are?
  4. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '07 10:07
    Originally posted by ilywrin
    Pretty much how I see it. Let us, for simplicity, think that the numbers a,b,c,d are ordered as follows: a>c>d>b. We then define (a,c)=x (the greatest common factor both share /if a is divisible by c, then x=c/), and (b,d)=y. Since a=x.z (where z=a/x) and b=yt (where t=b/y), then ab=x.z.t.y
    But ab=cd=x.z.t.y. Since c=x.s (where s is c/x) and d=y.w (where w= ...[text shortened]... t=s.w but (z,s)=1 and (y,w)=1 by construction so w must be equal to z, and s must be equal to t.
    Yes. Much better way of explaining exactly what I was getting at.
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    13 Feb '07 10:48

You call other perople idiots, but you whine about the fact that other people think that you have no social competence and no emotional competence.
    Oh really? Where have I been whining?
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '07 11:19
    Oh really? Where have I been whining?
    "Oh, pity me, you tell me that I have no social skills, go take your analysis elsewhere and don't tell everyone here how pity I am. Buäää."
    and
    "Everyone is idiots but me so don't hurt my feelings by telling everybody that I don't have any emotional competence. Don't you see? I'm crying for gods pete!? Whiiiiine"

Freely transcribed of course.

😵
  7. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    13 Feb '07 11:29
    "Oh, pity me, you tell me that I have no social skills, go take your analysis elsewhere and don't tell everyone here how pity I am. Buäää."
    and
    "Everyone is idiots but me so don't hurt my feelings by telling everybody that I don't have any emotional competence. Don't you see? I'm crying for gods pete!? Whiiiiine"

Freely transcribed of course.

😵
    Try again. Telling you to bog off is not whining, it's telling an annoying busybody that he is such.
    And the second doesn't even have the slightest basis.
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '07 11:551 edit
    Try again. Telling you to bog off is not whining, it's telling an annoying busybody that he is such.
    And the second doesn't even have the slightest basis.
    If you feel annoyed that I have wrong idea about you doesn't this mean that others shouldn't be annoyed when you call them idiots?

Answer this question carefully now. The wrong answer confirm that you have no social competence, another wrong answer confirms that you have no emotional competence.
    Only one answer is correct, and this starts with "I apolo" and ends with "gize". Guess what?

So show some grown up guts now and say the words to all of the people you have called idiots and we will then think you have a good prognosis in the future.
  9. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    13 Feb '07 11:57
    If you feel annoyed that I have wrong idea about you doesn't mean that others shouldn't be annoyed when you call them idiots?

Answer this question carefully now. The wrong answer confirm that you have no social competence, another wrong answer confirms that you have no emotional competence.
    Only one answer is correct, and this starts with "I apolo" a ...[text shortened]... ple you have called idiots and we will then think you have a good prognosis in the future.
    What's the question I'm supposed to answer?
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '07 12:42
    What's the question I'm supposed to answer?
    Okay, encore, we try again:
    If you feel annoyed that I have wrong idea about you doesn't mean that others shouldn't be annoyed when you call them idiots?

Think carefully before you answer.
  11. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    13 Feb '07 13:12
    Okay, encore, we try again:

Think carefully before you answer.
    I'm not annoying by what you think but by your constant posting attempting to defend the idiots of this site.
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '07 13:23
    I'm not annoying by what you think but by your constant posting attempting to defend the idiots of this site.
    They don't have to be defended. You act like you are the one who is an idiot, but I don't defend you, do I?

And you are annoyed, you are very annoyed, you are blushing with anger, exactly that much you are annoyed. Why do you otherwise trying to tell anyone that you have social competence and you have emotional competence while you telling me all other are idiots if you are not annoyed? See? Q.E.D.?

Now, little man, just say the magic words so we can put this conversation to a stop. Afraid to do it, eh? Not man enough?
  13. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    13 Feb '07 13:24
    They don't have to be defended. You act like you are the one who is an idiot, but I don't defend you, do I?

And you are annoyed, you are very annoyed, you are blushing with anger, exactly that much you are annoyed. Why do you otherwise trying to tell anyone that you have social competence and you have emotional competence while you telling me all other ...[text shortened]... he magic words so we can put this conversation to a stop. Afraid to do it, eh? Not man enough?
    🙄
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '07 13:29
    🙄
    I see. Afraid to do it. Not man enough. As I assumed.

Who is an idiot now...?
  15. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    13 Feb '07 13:43
    I see. Afraid to do it. Not man enough. As I assumed.

Who is an idiot now...?
    🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree