1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 12:51
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Singer is wrong and there is in fact a broad consensus among climate scientists.
    What is the consensus? What was the question that the consensus was based on? More importantly, what is your source of information, wikipedia again?
  2. Germany
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 15:17
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    What is the consensus? What was the question that the consensus was based on? More importantly, what is your source of information, wikipedia again?
    See for example Doran and Zimmerman, EOS 90, 22-23 (2009).
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 15:28
    See for example Doran and Zimmerman, EOS 90, 22-23 (2009).
    LOL! So the consensus is what I have been saying all along. Man is merely a factor and nothing more. Once again all you have established is that Dr. Singer was right all along. There is no consensus that man is the primary factor. Try again.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 18:29
    LOL! So the consensus is what I have been saying all along. Man is merely a factor and nothing more. Once again all you have established is that Dr. Singer was right all along. There is no consensus that man is the primary factor. Try again.
    Considering the depth of the hole you have been digging for yourself I'm not surprised you don't notice the effect of global warming.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 01:32
    Considering the depth of the hole you have been digging for yourself I'm not surprised you don't notice the effect of global warming.
    I think I'm doing very well. You are the one digging yourself a hole. You claimed a consensus that did not exist. All you did was verify Dr. Singer's claim of no consensus.
    I didn't look into anything but the consensus issue. That is what this thread is about, not the effects. I have addressed the effects before and debunked many myths regarding that already. If you want to dig up those old bones I'll debunk them again if you want to create another thread about it though. The coral reefs are fine and the ocean is not acidic at all. The polar bear population is increasing and the ocean levels are not rising at an alarming rate at all. You have been brainwashed by biased junk just like the other alarmists on here. Facts don't matter to you though. You have made that clear. Take a reality pill!
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 01:34
    Back to the subject. There is no consensus according to respected climate scientist Dr. S. Fred Singer. All attempts to slander him with lies has failed.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/02/climate_consensus_con_game.html
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 10:54
    Back to the subject. There is no consensus according to respected climate scientist Dr. S. Fred Singer. All attempts to slander him with lies has failed.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/02/climate_consensus_con_game.html
    The fact he supported a UFO nutter, along with Carl Sagan, is not a lie. It was published in too many places. He has never repudiated that support.
  8. Germany
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 11:38
    You claimed a consensus that did not exist.
    Actually, it does.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 11:57
    Actually, it does.
    No, I googled it and it clearly does not. You neglected to look at what the consensus was. It only said man was an influence, NOT the primary factor. Learn to read!
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 11:58
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The fact he supported a UFO nutter, along with Carl Sagan, is not a lie. It was published in too many places. He has never repudiated that support.
    Wikipedia said it so it must be true. 🙄
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 12:45
    Wikipedia said it so it must be true. 🙄
    It was not just Wiki.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 12:57
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    It was not just Wiki.
    Right, the others were wacko UFO conspiracy websites. Great sources of info. 🙄
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 13:111 edit
    Louis Friedman wrote this article about Phobos that mentions Fred Singer but no mention of him supporting Josef Shklovsky's suggestion at all.

http://www.thespacereview.com/article/2735/1

Sonhouse, put a rest to that popular lie you foolishly believed. You have earned this embarrassment all by yourself.

Edit: Here is another article by Dr. Singer regarding Mars.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2013/06/to_mars_--_in_three_easy_steps.html
  14. Germany
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 14:42
    No, I googled it and it clearly does not.
    Does too.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 15:101 edit
    Does too.
    Define significant.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree