10 facts evolutionists don't want you to know

10 facts evolutionists don't want you to know

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h

Moves
18 Aug 17

Originally posted by @lemon-lime
[b]
Panspermia has nothing to do with speciation. I just tossed that out there as a nonsensical answer to a nonsensical response...
pointing out the discovery of a new species isn't "nonsensical" but something called "science" and that wasn't a "response" because I wasn't talking to you let alone asking you a question thus your post wasn't a "answer" to anything but rather, as you just confirmed, just nonsensical.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
18 Aug 17

Originally posted by @humy
pointing out the discovery of a new species isn't "nonsensical" but something called "science" and that wasn't a "response" because I wasn't talking to you let alone asking you a question thus your post wasn't a "answer" to anything but rather, as you just confirmed, just nonsensical.
I didn't say the discovery of a new species was nonsensical. Your response to the link I posted was nonsensical.

(Originally posted by @lemon-lime)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speciation

what about it? <----- (that was your response)

h

Moves
18 Aug 17
4 edits

I didn't say the discovery of a new species was nonsensical. Your response to the link I posted was nonsensical.

(Originally posted by @lemon-lime)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speciation

what about it? <----- (that was your response)
you apparently posted your link for no reason I could see as it must be obvious to you I already knew what speciation is.
I want to know why you posted it. This is why I asked "what about it?". The question "what about it?" is asking you to explain the relevance of your response i.e. your 'point'.
Did you post it just for its own general scientific interest as opposed to a specific point? -If so, I humbly apologize for I erroneously thought you were trying to make a specific point.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
18 Aug 17
1 edit

you apparently posted your link for no reason I could see as it must be obvious to you I already knew what speciation is.
I want to know why you posted it. This is why I asked "what about it?". The question "what about it?" is asking you to explain the relevance of your response i.e. your 'point'.
Did you post it just for its own general scientific i ...[text shortened]... ? -If so, I humbly apologize for I erroneously thought you were trying to make a specific point.
I may have inadvertently faked you out by posting that link.

I think many here have become so accustomed to exchanging quips and insults that instant retorts are the default response. It's become so deeply ingrained after (literally) years of ill will and rancour that even an innocuous statement like "think about it" is automatically interpreted as an insult.

I can remember when "think about it" was not an insult. In fact, it usually meant (the connotation) the listener was regarded as intelligent and thoughtful enough to do just that...

Oh good grief. Did I really say "I can remember when..." ?
That's like saying "Back in the day..." 😞

h

Moves
18 Aug 17
2 edits

I think many here have become so accustomed to exchanging quips and insults that instant retorts are the default response. It's become so deeply ingrained after (literally) years of ill will and rancour that even an innocuous statement like "think about it" is automatically interpreted as an insult.
yes, sadly I think you are absolutely right about that. I will try not to fall into that trap again.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
18 Aug 17

Did you post it just for its own general scientific i ...[text shortened]... ? -If so, I humbly apologize for I erroneously thought you were trying to make a specific point.
Did you post it just for its own general scientific interest as opposed to a specific point?

I have a specific point in mind. And you may have already guessed what it is.
We'll eventually get there... or not. Either way, I have no intention of wading through pages and pages of nonsense and strawman attacks in order to get there.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
18 Aug 17

yes, sadly I think you are absolutely right about that. I will try not to fall into that trap again.
The traps are everywhere, and habits are deeply ingrained.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
18 Aug 17

I think many here have become so accustomed to exchanging quips and insults that instant retorts are the default response. It's become so deeply ingrained after (literally) years of ill will and rancour that even an innocuous statement like "think about it" is automatically interpreted as an ...[text shortened]... d grief. Did I really say "I can remember when..." ?
That rancor is as dangerous as acid; needs to come with a warning label.

Not only is it not potable, it's equally unhealthy to serve.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
18 Aug 17
2 edits

I think many here have become so accustomed to exchanging quips and insults that instant retorts are the default response. It's become so deeply ingrained after (literally) years of ill will and rancour that even an innocuous statement like "think about it" is automatically interpreted as an ...[text shortened]... d grief. Did I really say "I can remember when..." ?
Ah yes, back in the day...

The world was still new and giants walked upon the face of the earth. It had that new planet smell, especially in the morning when the sun was low in the sky, and you could see steam rising up from fresh piles of dino poop.

Ah well, I suppose there's no point in reminiscing... it was a long time ago... a very long time...

... ago

what?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
18 Aug 17

Ah yes, back in the day...

The world was still new and giants walked upon the face of the earth. It had that new planet smell, especially in the morning when the sun was low in the sky, and you could see steam rising up from fresh piles of dino poop.

Ah well, I suppose there's no point in reminiscing... it was a long time ago... a very long time...

... ago

what?
You went too far, Rick Marshall.
Dial it back an eon or four.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
19 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @freakykbh
You went too far, Rick Marshall.
Dial it back an eon or four.
Rick Marshall?
No way. Besides, I got a rock hard alibi.

I was in a chain gang breaking hard rocks when that was happening. So it couldn't have been me, see? Yeah, that's right, ya got nothin' on me copper, see? Yeah, yeah...

talk to my lawyer

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
19 Aug 17

Rick Marshall?
No way. Besides, I got a rock hard alibi.

I was in a chain gang breaking hard rocks when that was happening. So it couldn't have been me, see? Yeah, that's right, ya got nothin' on me copper, see? Yeah, yeah...

talk to my lawyer
Wait.
I was going "Land of the Lost," but you went Nina Simone?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
19 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @freakykbh
Wait.
I was going "Land of the Lost," but you went Nina Simone?
Oh, you meant that Rick Marshall... ?

oopsie

Now I'm (almost) afraid to google Nina Simone.

edit: Ah yes, of course... Nina Simone!

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
20 Aug 17
3 edits

Originally posted by @sonhouse
Mealy mouth, your posts. Evolutionists WANT to know how life got here but that is a discipline not in their kit bag. They leave that to cosmologists and all your screaming and writhing around won't change that. It matters little to evolution science how life got here. If you want to believe a human shaped god with a big white beard did it, fine, till we a ...[text shortened]... osmologists right now figuring out how life started. At least for now, you are on equal footing.
Evolutionists WANT to know how life got here but that is a discipline not in their kit bag.

And yet, you are old enough to know that it was in their kit bag. Before it was called 'abiogenesis' the name for it was 'chemical evolution'. But this name change only came about after years of looking for proof (or any real evidence) of it happening turned out to be a bust.

Isn't it amazing how removing a particular word has the power to change reality? And equally amazing is how changing 'natural selection' to 'micro-evolution' has the power to cement a belief in macro-evolution. Changing the vocabulary by inserting (or taking out) the word 'evolution' is not science. It's simply wordplay, and wordplay is the practice of politicians... not scientists. Politicians routinely look for evidence for supporting a position, rather than allowing evidence to point them toward a (viable, workable, realistic) position.

c

Moves
20 Aug 17

Can one of you 'brilliant' science guys please explain what happened before the big bang, and before evolution?

Thank you.