1. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    20 Feb '13 22:511 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Fossil records are the collective works of man. A lot of fraud going on there. Ever since the fall of the first man, Satan has been busy influencing man to deny God's truth and believe the lies. The fossil records actually show the result of the worldwide flood of Noah's time.

We should refute evil-lution because it is a lie that causes many men to ref ...[text shortened]... is not true and God is not the Creator and even to deny His existence, which makes them fools.
    Fossil records are the collective works of man. A lot of fraud going on there.

you deny the physical existence of the fossils and the fossil record in the ground? Amazing and, assuming you are not just pretending to believe that, highly delusional -like denying the existence of volcanoes.

Evil-lution gives mankind a reason to believe that the Holy Bible is not true and God is not the Creator and even to deny His existence, which makes them fools.

so we are all fools for believing the evidence😛
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    20 Feb '13 22:53
    Fossil records are the collective works of man. A lot of fraud going on there. Ever since the fall of the first man, Satan has been busy influencing man to deny God's truth and believe the lies. The fossil records actually show the result of the worldwide flood of Noah's time.

We should refute evil-lution because it is a lie that causes many men to ref ...[text shortened]... is not true and God is not the Creator and even to deny His existence, which makes them fools.
    That post goes into 'RHP Comedy Gold'® folklore. When evidence is needed for how paranoid and dumb creationist Christians are, that gem from Ron will be trotted out.
  3. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Moves
    20 Feb '13 22:531 edit

OK. Let's say you're right about the fossil records. That's strike 2.

What about DNA? I've personally compared patterns of divergence
    and recorded how functionality has adapted and changed between
    and inter-species.

Is that planted by Satan too? Are we then the products of Satan and
    not of a God?

It is shortly becoming clear to me that your 'religion' relies more heavily
    on the works and proof of Satan than it does of God.
    Is there something you need to tell us Hinds?
  4. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    20 Feb '13 23:11
    The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God."
    That doesn't apply to me though. I just ignore all deities, I do not bother them and they do not bother me. I find that is the way to peaceful coexistence.
  5. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    20 Feb '13 23:382 edits
    Originally posted by Kepler
    That doesn't apply to me though. I just ignore all deities, I do not bother them and they do not bother me. I find that is the way to peaceful coexistence.
    and they do not bother me

it is good that you find that “they do not bother” you. If you found that 'they' did 'bother' you, you would need to go and see a doctor.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Feb '13 00:32
    Originally posted by humy
    Fossil records are the collective works of man. A lot of fraud going on there.

you deny the physical existence of the fossils and the fossil record in the ground? Amazing and, assuming you are not just pretending to believe that, highly delusional -like denying the existence of volcanoes.

Evil-lution gives mankind a reason t ...[text shortened]... existence, which makes them fools.

so we are all fools for believing the evidence😛
    I am not denying that there are fossils that resulted from all the animals and plants being destroyed in the worldwide flood. I am denying the truth of the order that these fossils as being recorded to support the evil-lution hypothesis. Everyone knows that there was several frauds in an attempt to fill in the missing links in their fossil record to explain the evil idea of ape to man.

Yes, you are fools to believe false evidence and then claim there is no God.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Feb '13 00:401 edit
    Originally posted by Thequ1ck
    OK. Let's say you're right about the fossil records. That's strike 2.

What about DNA? I've personally compared patterns of divergence
    and recorded how functionality has adapted and changed between
    and inter-species.

Is that planted by Satan too? Are we then the products of Satan and
    not of a God?

It is shortly becoming clear to me that your 're ks and proof of Satan than it does of God.
    Is there something you need to tell us Hinds?
    DNA contains the program code that God put into His biological creations to allow them to remain alive and multiply upon the earth. That information code is proof of an intelligent source for there has never been any information that has ever been produced that was not a result of some intelligent input by a source that has intelligence.

The errors that occur in the DNA reproduction today is a result of disobedience by the first humans and God's curses as a result. So Satan's temptation to intice mankind to disobey God is ultimately to blame for all the world's distress.
  8. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Moves
    21 Feb '13 00:43
    DNA contains the program code that God put into His biological creations to allow them to remain alive and multiply upon the earth. That information code is proof of an intelligent source for there has never been any information that has ever been produced that was not a result of some intelligent input by a source that has intelligence.
    OK then so it's God that wants us to believe in evolution, not Satan. Am I reading you right?
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Feb '13 00:48
    OK then so it's God that wants us to believe in evolution, not Satan. Am I reading you right?
    No. It is the exact opposite.
  10. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Moves
    21 Feb '13 00:50
    No. It is the exact opposite.
    But you're saying God wrote the code right?

Well we read the code and it clearly highlights patterns of divergence between
    species. What are we meant to make of this? Is it some kind of prank?
    Is God a prankster?
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Feb '13 00:54
    But you're saying God wrote the code right?

Well we read the code and it clearly highlights patterns of divergence between
    species. What are we meant to make of this? Is it some kind of prank?
    Is God a prankster?
    Are you referring to species of the same kind? If so, then that is not evil-lution.
  12. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Moves
    21 Feb '13 00:55
    Are you referring to species of the same kind? If so, then that is not evil-lution.
    No, between species. Between man and ape for examples sake.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Feb '13 01:00
    No, between species. Between man and ape for examples sake.
    Well, in that case you are reading and interpreting the code wrong. Go back to the drawing board and start over.
  14. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Moves
    21 Feb '13 01:06
    Well, in that case you are reading and interpreting the code wrong. Go back to the drawing board and start over.
    Are you suggesting that there are no patterns of divergence between species?

Please enlighten me as to how I should be reading the DNA? How our top scientists
    and brightest minds have stumbled.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Feb '13 01:14
    Are you suggesting that there are no patterns of divergence between species?

Please enlighten me as to how I should be reading the DNA? How our top scientists
    and brightest minds have stumbled.
    What you might think are patterns of divergence between man and ape may be only the designer of both biological systems drawing on what He had already designed to produce a different design (kind). I do not know what you are specifically referring to since we are speaking in generalities, which is really all we can do on this forum anyway.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree