1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Apr '13 11:00
    Just because Christians don't behead people today, they certainly did in the past, I think you have heard of the Inquistions and the Crusades. Those atrocities went on long after the Crusades. The thing is, if times get tough, religions get tougher too, resulting in new Inquistions and the like. It CAN happen to modern Christianity just as easily as any other of the deadly religions.

There are literally millions of your christian buddies who would jump at the chance to kill a few Muslims or abortion doctors, you can bet on that.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Apr '13 11:05
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Just because Christians don't behead people today, they certainly did in the past, I think you have heard of the Inquistions and the Crusades. Those atrocities went on long after the Crusades. The thing is, if times get tough, religions get tougher too, resulting in new Inquistions and the like. It CAN happen to modern Christianity just as easily as any oth ...[text shortened]... es who would jump at the chance to kill a few Muslims or abortion doctors, you can bet on that.
    Those were a different kind of so-called Christians than me. Something like Roman Catholic I think, who were ignorant of most of what was written in the Holy Bible.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Apr '13 18:481 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Those were a different kind of so-called Christians than me. Something like Roman Catholic I think, who were ignorant of most of what was written in the Holy Bible.
    Regardless of what kind of Christian you think those folks were, it is not impossible for all that crap to happen again.

And you would probably be right in there condemning people and putting them to the stretcher.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '13 05:16
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Regardless of what kind of Christian you think those folks were, it is not impossible for all that crap to happen again.

And you would probably be right in there condemning people and putting them to the stretcher.
    No, the plan is to throw them in the Lake of Fire. 😏

HalleluYah !!!
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 May '13 15:04
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    No, the plan is to throw them in the Lake of Fire. 😏

HalleluYah !!!
    The sad part is, you are not joking.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree