1. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    21 Feb '12 00:09
    We all know who it is. It doesn't believe in anything scientific or provable, can't accept any idea which didn't come out of its indoctrination, and clogs up with nonsense statements any and all threads in which something scientific is being discussed.
    I know, "ignore the troll", but this one is particularly egregious. Since we consider free speech important we can't demand that it be banned, but perhaps if the Science Forum community expressed its collective dislike maybe it would at least reduce the number of junk posts. A constructive use of the thumb perhaps. Comments welcome.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Feb '12 04:12
    We must keep freedom of speech, agreed. The mods have done a great job though in moving his thread to where it belongs and also deleting a ridiculous comment in my thread. I think thats the way to go.
  3. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    21 Feb '12 04:541 edit
    His posts are clearly off-topic, we should have grounds for getting most of them deleted before they hijack the thread.

I must confess that it's hard not to react when someone posts such arrant rubbish, but clicking the Moderator button would be a much better response than feeding the troll.
  4. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    26 Feb '12 05:51
    if you guys don't like it add him to your ignore list :'(

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree