1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Apr '23 05:51
    @metal-brain said
    Does net zero mean zero?
    OMG!

You’ve had this explained to you in baby talk in debates, and yet here you are still yanking on yo mama’s apron asking “why can I have some sweets”.

Seek help.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Apr '23 07:571 edit
    @divegeester said
    OMG!

You’ve had this explained to you in baby talk in debates, and yet here you are still yanking on yo mama’s apron asking “why can I have some sweets”.

Seek help.
    Compare the dates of the posts from the debate forum and here you moron.
    If you cannot even consider very basic time difference you do not belong on the science forum. I feel like I am trying to teach algebra to a retard. You are hopelessly primitive.

Nobody can put a number on net zero which means all anybody knows for sure it is "not" zero. It depends on when you start. Therefor, the term net zero is meaningless.
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    07 Apr '23 15:19
    @metal-brain said
    If you cannot even consider very basic time difference you do not belong on the science forum. I feel like I am trying to teach algebra to a retard. You are hopelessly primitive.

Nobody can put a number on net zero which means all anybody knows for sure it is "not" zero. It depends on when you start. Therefor, the term net zero is meaningless.
    I can put a number on it.
    If a team scores 50 goals and concedes 50 goals in a season what is their net goal difference?
    I'm sure you know this so please don't reply in a futile attempt to engage me in a debate.
    I know your motives my friend and it won't work with me.
  4. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    07 Apr '23 15:32
    @venda said
    If a team scores 50 goals and concedes 50 goals in a season what is their net goal difference?
    I'm sure you know this so please don't reply in a futile attempt to engage me in a debate.
    It’s 0 no number gained or lost?
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Apr '23 05:40
    @venda said
    No you can't, because you have no specific number to start with.
    If we were to start now you can put a number on it, but you only have a hypothetical example of what that number will be in the future, not an actual number.

All you really know is that it is not zero and the number will be more than the number is right now because CO2 is unlikely to decrease, so a minimum number is all you can give us.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Apr '23 07:33
    @metal-brain said

The point is that you're not getting the "net" part.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Apr '23 12:55
    @suzianne said
    The point is that you're not getting the "net" part.
    Yes I do. Net is determined when net zero policy is implemented. That number will be higher than it is now. You had better hurry. The longer you wait the higher the CO2 levels be for net zero.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Apr '23 07:17
    @metal-brain said
    Yes I do. Net is determined when net zero policy is implemented. That number will be higher than it is now. You had better hurry. The longer you wait the higher the CO2 levels be for net zero.
    No.

You're just too stupid for too long for people to bother with you any more.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Apr '23 19:562 edits
    @Suzianne
    It sounds like he has a serious misconception of 'net zero'.

net zero
    noun
    a target of completely negating the amount of greenhouse gases produced by human activity, to be achieved by reducing emissions and implementing methods of absorbing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
    "global net emissions of carbon dioxide will need to fall to net zero by 2050"

I think he thinks net zero means no CO2 in the atmosphere.

Net zero just means no more emissions of CO2 from mankind.
    Of course that is impossible, you emit CO2 from a campfire and there are plenty of fires made by men around the world at least.
    Then there is the CO2 emitted when you manufacture zero emission gadgets.
    So zero is not going to happen ever.
    Don't know why he keeps bringing it up.
    I suppose it is all about his drive to destroy the US and instill communism which is his goal.
    Can we cut CO2 down enough to prevent say the melting of all the ice in Greenland which would raise sea levels over 100 feet, goodbye Florida, Venice Beach, Manhattan and the like and the same around the world.

Will the level of greed make sure we totally screw up the planet?
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Apr '23 21:20
    America’s IQ is going down because the state of education is most certainly being dumbed down to accommodate all of our …ahem,,,new societal changes. Yeah a few i adjustments here and there. It is so sad.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 May '23 00:432 edits
    @AverageJoe1
    Where did you get your Phd in social studies? The effect of Covid cannot be overlooked and it is not just the US in mental trouble BTW.
    Human intelligence has never been that great, all we have to do is look at the world's religions, ALL man made, sometimes FEMALE made but human made nonetheless.
    And those stupid followers believe every fake words written and spoken BECAUSE it is written, THEREFORE it HAD to come from a god, pretty good argument for the overall lack of smarts in humans.
    They give up the right to think for themselves, being WAY too stupid and zero curiosity to actually refute the nonsense puked out by those religious dictators.
    It also doesn't help to have such propaganda as GET OUR CREDIT CARD, you get 2 PERCENT back for every dime you spend.
    Right, like they go, interest rate on your card is 27% a year. But if you buy stuff it is only 25%.
    Wow, SUCH a deal.
    Or the crap spewed out by commerce, come to our store and you will find SO much savings, never mind you are spending out the ass, you just saved 3 PERCENT so be happy, slave.
    And you don't think that kind of propaganda will effect the intelligence of humans?
    There is an old saying, if you don't use it you lose it.
    But you are MUCH more worried about inflation which you say is CAUSED by Biden, EVERYTHING bad in the country is the fault of Biden.
    That just goes to prove how low YOUR intelligence is.
    I bet you didn't know Trump was photoshopped out of that Epstein picture because all you watch is Fox news.
    They are FINALLY in legal trouble for the THOUSANDS of lies they tell every year, and now your buddy Fukker Carlson is out, not because he lied but because internal emails showed Carlson badmouthing his coworkers.
    It's ok though, he was offered a job as a talking head in Russia.
    Oh, shyte, I forgot, you can't read over 4 lines in a single post.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree