@sonship

What do YOU think?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Dec '18 01:48
    @Suzianne

I have doubts, which I cannot shake.
    I think we have been hoodwinked about traveling to the moon.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Dec '18 03:341 edit
    Okay its time for a good counter point. One of my favorite counter arguments. Lets hear the other side.

This guys says we didn't have the video technology in the 60s TO fake a moon landing. He says FAKING it would have been harder with 60s video technology then actually going.

Moon Landings Faked? Filmmaker Says Not! | Video

YouTube
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Dec '18 03:40
    Good counterpoint. But I still have my doubts,

Has Man Ever Set Foot on the Moon??

YouTube
  5. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    21 Dec '18 06:58
    Might I suggest that someone's credibility in this community is in doubt? An Air Force veteran with an SCI clearance doubts that the moon landings were authentic?

Preposterous!
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 00:18
    @sonship said
    @Suzianne

I have doubts, which I cannot shake.
    I think we have been hoodwinked about traveling to the moon.
    Kubrik faked it all.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 16:361 edit
    @wolfgang59 said
    Kubrik faked it all.
    Modern minded scientific conscious people wouldn't lie to us !!

I mean its not like that OLD ancient mythology stuff. Having on white science lab coats, SURELY, they would tell us the truth.

Right?
    Right ??

SURELY ... NASA would tell us the truth .... right ? Either that or if you have doubts, well, then you MUST be a Flat Earther.

I Don’t Believe The Moon Landing Happened
    YouTube

(effective counter arguments are welcomed)
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Dec '18 01:53
    These two discuss the schematics reveal directives for staging and video production. Before the voyage directives as to how the movies are to run. Moon Rover anomalies discussed.

JIM FETZER - Moon Landings Filmed in a junk yard with Scott Henderson - a mind changing video (new)

YouTube
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Dec '18 02:013 edits
    Years before I suspected fraud concerning moon landings I visited enthusiastically the National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC. At that time I was still a believer in moon walks - "No problem, Why, I saw it on TV."

But I could not shake the funny feeling I had about a photograph of all the astronauts together. They looked SO sad. And I could not understand why.

I thought, "Maybe they were photographed all day long and were just TIRED."

I thought, "Maybe they all were having financial difficulties with NASA. Like perhaps they didn't get good raises or good pension plans."

I thought, "Why does the whole group of them look so weary, sad, and distant."

Now today I think maybe I understand that group photograph. Perhaps they all realized at that point that they were living for a national security LIE, a HOAX.

Maybe they were all just disillusioned. It was a very unhappy group photograph to my recollection.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 20:452 edits
    @sonship said
    Somebody says noises which shouldn't have not been heard in the vacuum of space, were removed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpPMoIv1lxI
    You seriously believe this nutcase? Things melt going through the thermosphere? Funny how we seem to have thousands of objects 22,000 miles up and they all went through the same region of space this nut thinks will melt titanium.
    Conveniently forgetting the fact the 'air' up there is so thin they are just a bunch of separated particles speeding around where they contact a piece of metal and it would be like a match being struck against the Hoover dam wall.
    Why would you even put up such nonsense as arguments for the moon landing conspiracy?
    Did you think that was suppose to rattle us so much we would have to think about it?

It's funny, I wonder why my job at Goddard, Apollo tracking and timing, why they went to all that engineering trouble to make the system that tells how far away the Apollo craft is from Earth? That was a lot of engineering trouble to go through just for a faked landing.
    Plus, you perhaps saw the Saturn V take off? Did you doubt it could at least make low Earth orbit?
    Also, how do you think they faked that famous Apollo 8 Earthrise picture from the moon? How would we have known so much about what Earth looked like in 1968 to have come up with such a realistic image?

Do you ever bother to think about those things I just brought up?
    And then the dude dissing the astronauts talking about FUTURE flights to the moon and beyond, implying they didn't know about Apollo?

You claim to be one of the moon landing fake conspiracy theorist but that is the best you can come up with? That's pretty pathetic. It's funny the Russians knew we went to the moon, if they knew we faked it, they would have had it all over the headlines, and the Chinese as well. The Chinese just launched a moon probe to go to the back of the moon and they say the can get close enough to the Apollo sites to show humans were there. So THEY believe it for sure.
    It seems only Americans doubt the moon landing. Why do you think that is? It was started by an American clearly interested in selling books. Why do you think that is?
    And the bit with the Van Allen belts, first off, they go through them in a few minutes so it's not like they spend days there, in fact the ISS orbits below the belts so they don't get whacked in year long excursions. Also the belt has holes in it so if they were worried that much they could just skirt the whole thing anyway. But they don't have to because they don't spend much time in the belts.

If you spend 1 second in a 300 rad field, you won't be killed. It is the same as spending 300 seconds in a 1 rad field as far as damage to cells go. If you spend 1 minute in a 1000 rad field, you are not going to get killed either.
    BTW astronauts have reported seeing flashes in their eyeballs due to cosmic rays and such striking them and it is a real concern but people have spent a year or more in LEO with not that much damage.
    Going to Mars is a different matter, they have to avoid solar storms that can send out deadly rays if you get caught in them and the best way is to make the trip in a month instead of 8 months it takes now which will be possible when CASIMIR rockets are fully developed. A small thrust 24/7 can result in 7 or 8 times the velocity and so you accelerate for half the distance, turn the engines around and decel for the rest of the way and you get the a lot faster AND are going zero velocity compared to the planet with makes landing that much easier for Mars.

All this moon landing nuttery will totally end when images of human footprints can be seen by mankind and those prints will be there a million years from now so our civilization can come to a screaming halt and ten million years later some other Earthy life form gets technological enough to go the the moon and THEY will know someone else did it a long time ago.

I wonder what new conspiracy theory you will tout when the moon landing is proven even to nutters like you?
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Dec '18 03:22
    @sonhouse

It's funny, I wonder why my job at Goddard, Apollo tracking and timing, why they went to all that engineering trouble to make the system that tells how far away the Apollo craft is from Earth? That was a lot of engineering trouble to go through just for a faked landing.

Your task may well have been legitimate in every way. The intention was to go. What I question is whether there was a back up option IN CASE timelines could not be met.

Is it possible that many compartmentalized engineers were not in on a fakery that did not involve ALL participating engineers ?

Maybe you were not in on the staged video part with hundreds of unsuspecting employees faithfully doing your little isolated part of the job.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Dec '18 03:361 edit
    @sonhouse

It's funny the Russians knew we went to the moon, if they knew we faked it, they would have had it all over the headlines, and the Chinese as well.

You point about the Russians I have considered. But there may be reasons why high level mutual arrangements NOT to bring embarrassment may have a datante like agreement.

Do you believe Yuri Gagarin was actually the first man the Russians put in outer space? Maybe the US knows of Russian corpses floating around of cosmonauts who died in Russian experiments.

There could be a "You shut up about us and We'll shut up about you. Okay ?"

It is possible that two nations know more about each other's dirty laundry then either wants. And a kind of mutual agreement might set in.

"You place nice about our skeletons in the closet and will play nice about yours."

"You expose our dirty laundry to the world and we'll expose yours in turn."

The UK has smart people as well as Australia. And some of those folks are skeptical about the video footage.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Dec '18 03:47
    @sonhouse

You claim to be one of the moon landing fake conspiracy theorist but that is the best you can come up with?

I am only putting up a few that have me thinking.

This thing about NASA having lost the details about how to go to the moon doesn't sound right.

What do they mean that much of the details of engineering needed to go to the moon have been LOST ??

Now the hype to go to Mars calls for the reinventing of "lost" solutions to problems that should have already been solved in traveling to the Moon and back.

This guy says the One Sixth Gravity on the Moon does NOT bear out in the videos of moon walks and moon buggy activity. He says with 1/6th earth gravity (as predicted on the Moon) much MORE dramatic physical feats should have been noticed.

I can't just ignore his point without hearing him out. Look forget about trying to paint all doubters as crackpots. That won't impress me. Your reasons I study. Ridicule won't do that job of answering my doubts about some video footage.

Videos of 1/6 th gravity footage questioned.

YouTube
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Dec '18 04:591 edit
    Stuff that is too hard to just dismiss.

By the way sonhouse, I know a X Navy fellow who believes the moon landings happened BUT, BUT, the world was shown staged video footage. He's with you and admits bogus video footage.
    That's what he believes. And he thinks eventually this information will be declassified after certain limits prescribed by US Intelligence.

EUF: Hall of Mirrors Moon Landing and Mars Hoax Proven

YouTube
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Dec '18 14:562 edits
    @sonship said
    Stuff that is too hard to just dismiss.

By the way sonhouse, I know a X Navy fellow who believes the moon landings happened BUT, BUT, the world was shown staged video footage. He's with you and admits bogus video footage.
    That's what he believes. And he thinks eventually this information will be declassified after certain limits prescribed by US Intelligence.

EU ...[text shortened]... all of Mirrors Moon Landing and Mars Hoax Proven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aIFhlv457U
    What you don't seem to understand is those people pulling the fake theories are in it for the money. The very first such was a book designed to sell books, by an AMERICAN. If Russia knew we faked the landing, they WOULD have brought it to the attention of the world because the stakes were too high ATT. You seem to forget the space race of the 60's and Russia just bet on the wrong horse, a rocket made of dozens of small rocket motors latched together which proved impossible to reliably control. They wobbled around so much they destroyed the whole stage. THAT is why we beat them to the moon.

Tell me, if Russia had beaten the US to the moon, would there still be a fake landing theory? I think not. The fake landing deal is an AMERICAN product. NOBODY else said that till those treasonous assswipes wrote the books.
    And yes, it is treason, because it aids and abets the enemy, in this case we were in the cold war with the Soviets. That spells treason to me.
    Just stop with the fakery posts. It does you no good and just ticks people off and destroys whatever credibility you possess.
    If you see further missions back to the moon showing the footprints of the Americans, would that stop your fakery posts?
    Or would the fakery crap just go on, part 2, no, the RETURN is faked? How long do you think they can keep THAT bit up? Till the 28th country flies to the moon?
    I notice you never replied to my statement about Apollo 8 and the iconic image of Earthrise from the moon. BTW, that kind of image was already done by the Soviets in 1966 but in black and white, not as striking. So was THAT faked too?

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap160827.html

Is it only US space efforts that are declared fake? Right now the Chinese are launching a probe to land on the back side of the moon. Fake?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree