Another American Celebrity Doubts the Moon Landings

Another American Celebrity Doubts the Moon Landings

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
28 Feb 19

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Feb 19

@Duchess64
And by not bringing up the hundreds of thousands of Filipino's at the hands of the Japanese, you single out Americans who killed them 50 years earlier and also didn't mention we liberated them from the Japanese but that doesn't matter, I must condone the earlier deaths due to the Spanish American war.
I get it. Anything done by Americans is automatically ten times worse than ANYTHING done by ESPECIALLY the Chinese or Japanese and what THEY did to the Chinese in WW2.

D

Moves
28 Feb 19
2 edits

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Feb 19
1 edit

@Duchess64
You are as full of shyte as a christmas turkey. I NEVER condoned ANY deaths at the hands of US military, you are the one adding words to my mouth and again it is clear ANY aggression by the US is FAR worse than ANY aggression by anyone else and it is clearly ok with you millions are held in concentration camps in China, which of course once again proves I MUST hate Chinese people.
You make up your mind and that is that, while the world goes on all around you uncaring about your stance.
The main thing you hate above all things is ANYONE daring to dispute you in any way. I critique you about your continuous use of pejoratives but all you do is double down on them to anyone you consider beneath your dignity to actually debate, instead go into full professorial mode, a one way talk not open to dispute.

D

Moves
28 Feb 19

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Feb 19

@Duchess64
But of course it's ok for you to rant on about the horrid deaths of Filipino's by the hands of Americans while neglecting to mention their deaths by the Japanese.
Biased much?

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
28 Feb 19

@drifty said
That's just sophistry. Sites such as that don't deal with the clearest proof. Notice that they didn't deal with the flag anomaly. Tell us what you think of the flag anomaly.
There is no flag anomaly.

D

Moves
28 Feb 19

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Mar 19

@Duchess64
DISPUTED ISLANDS? What are you on about here? They were ARTIFICIAL islands to consciously make a military outpost where none was needed. You belittle the Filipinos when you ignore the threat those islands represent. It is a blatant intrusion into international waters and there is no amount of spin you can plaster over that to lessen the impact to the whole area.
Just like you lessen the impact of those millions in 're-education' camps and BTW they are more than just a sect of Muslims.

D

Moves
02 Mar 19

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Mar 19

@Duchess64
While YOUR POV is China is ALWAYS right? Tell me, how many artificial militarized islands has the US manufactured? Also, you say China is capable of becoming civilized in the way of human rights and such, maybe it will only take another thousand years or so? But your implication is the US is dead in the water unable to change its ways so you bring up 120 year old massacres so as to illustrate the US of today.
It is clear the reason you didn't bring up the Japanese massacres was because you have a flame on against the US so you will google your way into any OTHER massacre caused by the US. Why don't you bring up the Trail of Tears? Surely NOBODY in the US ever heard of that and therefore NEEDS reminding of right now.
I don't see you condemning the Crusades, presumably because those disasters happened before the was a US, but I can see if it HAD been done by the US, you would be Johnny on the spot just waiting to spring this on us as well.
The millions killed by the Soviets of their own people means nothing to you, they get a bye due to the fact it was not the USA. Or Pol Pot. Or Idi Amin, or Khadafi, or the Ottomans, all no big deal, only the US will be condemned for their terrible deeds. What about Assad, using poison gas on HIS own citizens? Oh, wait, that was ok, not the US.
You single out the US simply because of your overwhelming hatred of all things American.
If not, just where ARE the threads against Assad? Or Pol Pot?

D

Moves
02 Mar 19

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
03 Mar 19
2 edits

@Duchess64
There you go again, like you like to say, putting words in my mouth. Like I LOVE all the atrocities committed by the US. That is utter bull rot. I condemn all of those atrocities and it matters little to you how much I say that since you THINK you know exactly where I am coming from in all things.
So tell me what you say to your Chinese friends about THEIR government? So you dis Americans to Americans and you dis Chinese to the Chinese. Do you dis Iran since you live there? I doubt it.
And BTW, the only reason I talk about China at all is because YOU keep plastering it all over RHP just how much of a shytehead I am so naturally I need the entertainment. I actually spend a lot more time talking to AMERICANS about the trouble Trump is causing with not only America but the entire planet.
One thing about that, if there is major problems government-wise with China, it doesn't drop financial bombs on the entire planet. With the insanity, LITERAL insanity and sociopathic ways of Trump, the entire planet, most of it anyway, goes down with the US. The way he disses our REAL allies and cozies up to murderous dictators like Putin, Kim Jong Un, the crown prince of SA and others, THAT shakes up the whole world and for that I am supremely sorry to be an American. But you intimate that China may change its ways but doubting that American can ever change but change does come. It came unfortunately with Trump but in 2020 it seems certain to change to a more sane governance. That is what I am fighting for, a return to sanity. It is really pathetic that you think you know me from words written here, you know nothing of me or my life or what I have done with it or where I have been or who I have worked for. NOTHING. You make up your mind and that is that. Your loss, not mine.

D

Moves
03 Mar 19
1 edit

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Mar 19

@Duchess64
But the only "conversation'' here is hate and a one way conversation at that.
I really pity your lack of seeing two sides to a story, all either black or white, no gray. Your Iranian masters must have fun crafting your hate filled replies.