1. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    08 Aug '17 07:092 edits
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    I really want to see that thesis paper.
    I want even more to see that thesis paper by freakykbh arguing for the Earth being flat; we all could do with a big laugh.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '17 07:13
    Are Chaney and MrFreak pretty much the same kind?
    The kind that 'Because I say so' is offered as a proof of their pseudo facts?
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 00:41
    Hey chaney3, I don't take you seriously here. I'll remember that whenever I see a post from you.

Kudos to some very patient posters in this thread.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 04:33
    Originally posted by @apathist
    Hey chaney3, I don't take you seriously here. I'll remember that whenever I see a post from you.

Kudos to some very patient posters in this thread.
    Is anyone here at Science Forum taking chaney seriously? No, I don't think so.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 12:27
    Originally posted by @fabianfnas
    Is anyone here at Science Forum taking chaney seriously? No, I don't think so.
    Wait...wut?

We are suppose to take each other seriously?
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 13:49
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Wait...wut?

We are suppose to take each other seriously?
    So I guess asking a question expecting a serious answer is a no no on the internet. How naive I have been all these years.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '17 14:50
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    No prediction exists, just guesses from Darwin. And yes, he guessed.

NO apes, or any relative of ape should exist today. They should all be human.
    Your ignorance would be funny if it weren't displayed through the same tired old arguments easily debunked years ago

Chimps (and other apes) and humans share a common ancestor. From that ancestor chimps ecolved one way, we and the other hominids evolved another way. It just happens that ancestor became extinct, it isn't a requirement

Another thing:
    Darwin is simply the first to come up with this theory, the one who figured out the basics. Since then we come a long way. Trying to dismantle the theory of evolution by looking for inconsistencies in Darwin's work is like teying to disprove physics by pointing greek philosophers from 2000 years ago didn't know quarks existed
  8. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    19 Aug '17 17:454 edits
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi

Another thing:
    Darwin is simply the first to come up with this theory, the one who figured out the basics. Since then we come a long way. Trying to dismantle the theory of evolution by looking for inconsistencies in Darwin's work is like trying to disprove physics by pointing greek philosophers from 2000 years ago didn't know quarks existed[/b]
    I think that is a good point.
    Just for starters, Darwin assumed that evolution always occurs at a constant unvarying rate. We now know that is definitely false i.e. he was wrong about that because of the powerful evidence for punctuated evolution;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuated_equilibrium

I have heard at least one person attempt to argue against evolution by pointing out this evidence against evolution always occurs at a constant unvarying rate and thus Darwin was wrong about that and then claim that, because Darwin was wrong about that, evolution must be wrong! What they don't understand that whether Darwin was wrong about that is irrelevant to whether evolution is correct because there is no contradiction in it occurring at a variable rate.
    In addition, much of the evidence for punctuated evolution IS, unsurprisingly, evidence for evolution.

In addition, he didn't know HOW inherited characteristics mutate nor HOW that information of inherited characteristics is represented in living things because he didn't know about genes or DNA. Does that mean evolution must be wrong? -of course not.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Aug '17 01:48
    If evolution were true, all apes and monkeys would be humans by now.

Your 'science' is weak.
  10. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    20 Aug '17 01:52
    obviously panspermia..
  11. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    20 Aug '17 06:01
    why would that be?
    The theory of evolution doesn't say nor imply this.
  12. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    20 Aug '17 06:11
    Originally posted by @ogb
    obviously panspermia..
    indubitably obvious..
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    20 Aug '17 06:35

Your 'science' is weak.
    Again chaney shows his ignorance.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Aug '17 14:23

Your 'science' is weak.
    What I wonder is who is feeding you this bullshyte? Like Freaky, he gets his bullshyte from other people. You are obviously in the same category. So can you admit these are not your ideas and tell us who you are plagiarizing?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree