Bermuda Triangle

Bermuda Triangle

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

Moves
08 Jul 08

I have studied extensively and found that there is in fact a very large black hole at the bottom of the Bermuda Triangle. This explains the missing aircraft and ships.

Please give your comments about this and send donations of cash to me to solve this urgent problem

dh

Moves
08 Jul 08

I too have studied this problem. it is more threatening to the existence of our earth than any other problem. you cant find any information about this because the government is keeping it under wraps. i have researched you and find that you do good work. keep it up and you will be receiving my cash donation promptly via overnight fedex

P

weedhopper

Moves
08 Jul 08

The hole can't be at the bottom--I heard that the objects that disappeared "fell up".

dh

Moves
09 Jul 08

Originally posted by PinkFloyd
The hole can't be at the bottom--I heard that the objects that disappeared "fell up".
what a newb. this dude understands nothing of bermuda black-holian theory hark hark hark

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Jul 08
1 edit

Originally posted by david haworth
what a newb. this dude understands nothing of bermuda black-holian theory hark hark hark
The fallout of the fallup problem? SOMEONE fouledup.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
10 Jul 08

Originally posted by afroman14
I have studied extensively and found that there is in fact a very large black hole at the bottom of the Bermuda Triangle. This explains the missing aircraft and ships.

Please give your comments about this and send donations of cash to me to solve this urgent problem
Which side of the triangle is the bottom side?

y
AAPS forever

Moves
15 Jul 08

Triangles actually have 5 sides..... The three 'normal'* sides and then of course the inside and the outside.

* Note: I use the word normal on purpose, not to confuse all you triangle-impaired persons with scientific jargon.....

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Jul 08
1 edit

Originally posted by ysterbaard
Triangles actually have 5 sides..... The three 'normal'* sides and then of course the inside and the outside.

* Note: I use the word normal on purpose, not to confuse all you triangle-impaired persons with scientific jargon.....
And don't forget the upside and downside, that makes 7....
Question: How much pressure does it take inside a triangle to make it into a circle?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
15 Jul 08

Originally posted by afroman14

A black triangle of sorts then?

F

Moves
15 Jul 08

A friend of me, she's usually called Bermuda, everyone thought she was blonde but her triangle showed she wasn't.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Jul 08

Originally posted by FabianFnas
A friend of me, she's usually called Bermuda, everyone thought she was blonde but her triangle showed she wasn't.
Is that a love triangle?

F

Moves
22 Jul 08

Originally posted by sonhouse
Is that a love triangle?
You can do a lot of things on Bermuda. Love is one thing.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Jul 08

Originally posted by FabianFnas
You can do a lot of things on Bermuda. Love is one thing.
Just keep your head above ground🙂

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
22 Jul 08

Originally posted by david haworth
I too have studied this problem. it is more threatening to the existence of our earth than any other problem. you cant find any information about this because the government is keeping it under wraps. i have researched you and find that you do good work. keep it up and you will be receiving my cash donation promptly via overnight fedex
But in fact Daniken has shown ages ago that the Bermuda triangle is a space ship terminal...

F

Moves
22 Jul 08

Originally posted by Ponderable
But in fact Daniken has shown ages ago that the Bermuda triangle is a space ship terminal...
🙂 He showed a lot of things...