Buzz Aldrin admits moon landing scam

Buzz Aldrin admits moon landing scam

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
210d

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
You really don't understand a thing about magnetics. If you have a field that coils in a row, there will be a concentration of field lines in the center of the coil. This is not rocket science.
Stop pretending to know what you are talking about.
You are evading addressing the problem with the poles because you have no solution. How are you going to create distance between the poles and people inside the space craft? If the space craft was not vulnerable to letting radiation through there would be no need for a magnetic field in the first place.

MB

Moves
210d

@Metal-Brain

https://www.globalresearch.ca/moon-landing-2023-science-science-fiction/5840400

Moves
210d

@metal-brain said
@Metal-Brain

https://www.globalresearch.ca/moon-landing-2023-science-science-fiction/5840400
Did you post that as a joke?
Here's another one where a college "professor" proves that rockets can't work in a vacuum haha.

A stable personality

Near my hay.

Moves
209d

@Metal-Brain

You could almost be the twin of FreakyKBH

MB

Moves
209d

@JJ-Adams
Show me the video footage. We can all examine it and judge for ourselves collectively.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
209d
3 edits

@Metal-Brain
Jebesus you are as dumb as your name says. The field lines go through the center of a coil and that is a fact assswipe. They also go around the coil and converge in the center. And radiation will follow that path. What part of me working in magnetic field area for 20 years do you not get? Where did you go to school? Trump University?

Try looking at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=bq6IhapfucE

Or this

MB

Moves
208d

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Jebesus you are as dumb as your name says. The field lines go through the center of a coil and that is a fact assswipe. They also go around the coil and converge in the center. And radiation will follow that path. What part of me working in magnetic field area for 20 years do you not get? Where did you go to school? Trump University?

Try looking at this:

...[text shortened]... outube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=bq6IhapfucE

Or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n63DAWvaHlk
That path is to the poles. Then where does the radiation go from there?

Moves
208d

@metal-brain said
@JJ-Adams
Show me the video footage. We can all examine it and judge for ourselves collectively.
Video footage of what?
I posted a video, what are you referring to?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
208d

@Metal-Brain
Tell me where the poles are in an electromagnetic coil. You didn't look at the video, that is clear. The radiation gets funneled into the central region of the coil where the field lines converge. I guess that is too much for a metallic brain like yours. You need to get your money back from Trump University.

Moves
203d

@sonhouse
Since you worked on the Apollo project, it must really grind your gears to see people claim the moon landings were faked.
I used to argue with people on YouTube about it, but they are too stupid to reason with and all it did was raise my blood pressure.

MB

Moves
203d

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Tell me where the poles are in an electromagnetic coil. You didn't look at the video, that is clear. The radiation gets funneled into the central region of the coil where the field lines converge. I guess that is too much for a metallic brain like yours. You need to get your money back from Trump University.
And where does the radiation go from there? Is it a magic coil? Does the radiation disappear like a rabbit in a hat?

And why are we not talking about the moon landing anymore?
Why do some of the films have shadows in different directions?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
203d
1 edit

@Metal-Brain
All that has been gone over decades ago. The moon landings were not faked and the ONLY reason you try to claim they were is because your favorite country failed to put a man on the moon. If the Russians did it first you would be jumping up and down in the street saying what a brilliant engineering and scientific feat that was. You fool nobody.

Why don't you ask yourself where radiation goes following the magnetic lines of force on Earth? You can do that at least can't you? A wee bit of googling and you can see where the radiation ends up.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
203d

@JJ-Adams
I wonder what he would have thought of this video?

MB

Moves
203d

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
All that has been gone over decades ago. The moon landings were not faked and the ONLY reason you try to claim they were is because your favorite country failed to put a man on the moon. If the Russians did it first you would be jumping up and down in the street saying what a brilliant engineering and scientific feat that was. You fool nobody.

Why don't you ...[text shortened]... u can do that at least can't you? A wee bit of googling and you can see where the radiation ends up.
We have already been over this. The radiation goes to the magnetic poles of the earth. That is a whole planet though. You are attempting to digress to evade answering my question.
We were talking about a space ship with an artificial magnetic field, not the earth. The radiation goes to the magnetic poles around a space ship too.
Once again, where does the radiation go from there?

MB

Moves
203d

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain

Try looking at this:

...[text shortened]... outube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=bq6IhapfucE

Or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n63DAWvaHlk
The field lines lead to the poles like everything else you idiot! Your link shows where the north and south poles are right in the video. What kind of moron are you?