Buzz Aldrin admits moon landing scam

Buzz Aldrin admits moon landing scam

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
203d

@metal-brain said
@Metal-Brain

https://www.globalresearch.ca/moon-landing-2023-science-science-fiction/5840400
Stop with the BS posted by Global Research. Seriously.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
202d
1 edit

@Suzianne
Hey, on another note, I am up to 322 tracks on SC now, latest one is Waltz of the Goblins🙂

MB

Moves
195d

@suzianne said
Stop with the BS posted by Global Research. Seriously.
What specifically are you claiming is BS?

Moves
195d

@metal-brain said
What specifically are you claiming is BS?
I just skimmed through the article, everything in it is BS.

MB

Moves
194d

@jj-adams said
I just skimmed through the article, everything in it is BS.
I doubt that very much. Here is an excerpt from that article:

"Considering that a Hollywood movie could cost twice that to produce it certainly sounds like an impresssive achievement for just $75 million. Here in Ireland, $75 million would build about 10 Km of motorway,[4]; and I note the 2016 movie Star Trek Beyond had a budget of $185 million – so to go to the moon and back for just $75 million odd is ‘beyond’ impressive. It seems to be cheaper to go to the moon that to build 10 km of motorway!"

Is that BS? Yes or no? You did say everything.
Here is another excerpt:

"Video Footage Taken by the Spacecraft While Orbiting the Moon – but this Looks Like CGI"

Is that BS too. It does look like that to me. Here, you can watch it yourself. What do you think?

https://www.isro.gov.in/index.html

Moves
194d

@metal-brain said
I doubt that very much. Here is an excerpt from that article:

"Considering that a Hollywood movie could cost twice that to produce it certainly sounds like an impresssive achievement for just $75 million. Here in Ireland, $75 million would build about 10 Km of motorway,[4]; and I note the 2016 movie Star Trek Beyond had a budget of $185 million – so to go to the moon ...[text shortened]... hat to me. Here, you can watch it yourself. What do you think?

https://www.isro.gov.in/index.html
Yes, it IS BS.
I never knew you were so thick-witted.

MB

Moves
194d

@jj-adams said
Yes, it IS BS.
I never knew you were so thick-witted.
No it isn't. Everything in that excerpt is factually correct.
You said everything.

Now you are spouting BS.

Moves
193d

@metal-brain said
No it isn't. Everything in that excerpt is factually correct.
You said everything.

Now you are spouting BS.
OMG so sorry they claimed some Hollywood budget costs that have nothing to do with the Apollo missions being faked jebus you are right it proves the moon landings were fake.

MB

Moves
193d

@jj-adams said
OMG so sorry they claimed some Hollywood budget costs that have nothing to do with the Apollo missions being faked jebus you are right it proves the moon landings were fake.
I didn't claim any relevance, just that they were factual excerpts and you are full of it.

Moves
192d

@metal-brain said
I didn't claim any relevance, just that they were factual excerpts and you are full of it.
I was referring to the nonsense they claimed that proved the moon landings were fake, which they all are in that site you posted.
What's next, you gonna claim all the words that are spelled correctly are also proof that not everything in the article was wrong?

MB

Moves
191d

@jj-adams said
I was referring to the nonsense they claimed that proved the moon landings were fake, which they all are in that site you posted.
What's next, you gonna claim all the words that are spelled correctly are also proof that not everything in the article was wrong?
Did you watch the film from the link I provided?
If so, does the video look like it was created with computer generated imaging?
This is a simple question. Does it look real to you or not?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
189d

@Metal-Brain
The idea there was no computer generated images of ANYTHING in 1969 has been totally lost on you if you are saying that is proof the moon landing was faked.
I grew up watching the advancement of computers and I worked at Goddard Space Flight center and part of my job was to devote 2 hours a day playing with a mainframe, such as it was ATT.
No monitor, no video of any kind, no keyboard, to enter a program you had to flip switches on a bank of 16 switches, one by one, where that would represent a byte and hit another switch that would be our equivalent of 'enter' so you do that again, and you might have 2 plus 2 equals and such and what we did have was a card reader making punched cards where you could make programs without having to physically enter all the switch data by hand, and then you could get a crude program going.
There wasn't ANYTHING like the commodore 64 ATT, which uses chips that happen to be like CPU chips and register chips and memory chips and so forth, there was NOTHING like that back then so get off your supremely stupid kick if that is where you are going.

MB

Moves
189d

@sonhouse
"The idea there was no computer generated images of ANYTHING in 1969 has been totally lost on you"

Which images were faked? Can you tell us?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
189d

@metal-brain said
@sonhouse
"The idea there was no computer generated images of ANYTHING in 1969 has been totally lost on you"

Which images were faked? Can you tell us?
So you are finally admitting that you’re a moon landing denier?

What about the earth… is is it flat or a globe?

MB

Moves
188d

@divegeester
Stop lying. This whole thread is based on Buzz Aldrin's assertion that the video footage of the moon landing itself was computer generated. We already know for a fact that much of the video footage was faked and it was never a secret. Buzz is just pointing out a known fact most people don't know about, not a conspiracy theory.

Buzz has no incentive to lie. He literally punched a moon landing denier in the face.
Why are you so dishonest?