Buzz Aldrin admits moon landing scam

Buzz Aldrin admits moon landing scam

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
255d

@divegeester said
Do you believe that the Apollo moon landing happened as claimed?
Define "as claimed".
Do you believe some of the original NASA film was animated?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
255d

@metal-brain said
I already did.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/13/world/nasa-moon-lasers-scn-trnd/index.html

Why do you lie so much? I proved it, he didn't and you didn't. I did.
As I said, you have never proven anything in this or any forum. You only double-down on your ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
255d

@metal-brain said
Define "as claimed".
NASA claimed to have put 12 men on the moon. Do you believe it?

Simple question, why the furtiveness 😄

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
255d

@metal-brain said

Do you believe some of the original NASA film was animated?
Impossible to say as I’ve neither seen the film in question, nor ag actual evidence of its existence.

MB

Moves
254d

@suzianne said
As I said, you have never proven anything in this or any forum. You only double-down on your ridiculous conspiracy theories.
I have not posited any conspiracy theory on this thread.
learn to read.

MB

Moves
254d

@divegeester said
Impossible to say as I’ve neither seen the film in question, nor ag actual evidence of its existence.
You have not seen man land on the moon either. Neither of us have. We have only seen films and you claim you have not seen the film, so is it impossible to say?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
254d

@metal-brain said
You have not seen man land on the moon either. Neither of us have. We have only seen films and you claim you have not seen the film, so is it impossible to say?
I have not seen the film you claim once existed, which you claim was faked, and you claim no longer exists.

I have seen pretty much all of the footage of the moon landings which does exist, which hasn’t been faked and which is available to view and discuss.

Do you have any other evidence which does exist, which hasn’t been taped over and which you would like to present to support whatever claim it is you are trying make?

MB

Moves
254d

@divegeester said
I have not seen the film you claim once existed, which you claim was faked, and you claim no longer exists.

I have seen pretty much all of the footage of the moon landings which does exist, which hasn’t been faked and which is available to view and discuss.

Do you have any other evidence which does exist, which hasn’t been taped over and which you would like to present to support whatever claim it is you are trying make?
I never claimed the whole film was faked, just the part that was animated and that is not a secret and never has been a secret. You have never seen a subatomic particle either, but you believe in them, don't you? We all have to admit things exist that we cannot see. There are wars being fought that we cannot see. We have to trust the film we see is really in Ukraine or some other war torn region.

Buzz said part of film was animated. Isn't that why you created this thread in the first place? He didn't say it was a scam though. Why is that in the title to this thread you created?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
254d

@metal-brain said
I never claimed the whole film was faked, just the part that was animated and that is not a secret and never has been a secret.
But you don’t have any evidence of this film existing or of it being faked, you just want to talk about it and see if people believe you, right?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
254d

@metal-brain said
You have never seen a subatomic particle either, but you believe in them, don't you?
Is someone claiming subatomic particles don’t exist?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
254d

@metal-brain said
We all have to admit things exist that we cannot see.
Acknowledging that subatomic particles exist without seeing them does not mean that I or anyone else has to acknowledge that your allegedly animated film exists.

You do see the difference don’t you, surely?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
254d
1 edit

@metal-brain said
There are wars being fought that we cannot see. We have to trust the film we see is really in Ukraine or some other war torn region.
People trusting that news films from the international media are real is not the same as trusting the claim of a conspiracy nut on the internet is real.

You do see the difference don’t you, surely?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
254d

@metal-brain said
Buzz said part of film was animated. Isn't that why you created this thread in the first place? He didn't say it was a scam though. Why is that in the title to this thread you created?
My thread is bait to draw out conspiracy moon landing deniers and other echo-chamber dwellers, such as yourself for example.

The Buzz Aldrin clip has been shown to be edited and his words twisted. It’s been debunked ages ago. Aldrin punched one guy in the face for calling him a liar about him landing on the moon.

You’re a bit of an oddball, you know this right?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
254d

@divegeester said
NASA claimed to have put 12 men on the moon. Do you believe it?

Simple question, why the furtiveness 😄
Metal Brain ?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
254d

@divegeester
Like I said, my deal was Apollo tracking and timing. I never saw any filming, I had to pay attention to my own job and that was all I saw. I saw what everyone else saw on TV. What would have been the problem with animation showing where Apollo went? It wasn't like someone was waiting on the moon to photograph anything before our boys landed there.