20 Nov '18 21:59
    Hope you like it. 🙂
    YouTube
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 16:17
    Funny. At first I was watching the guitar because it looked fake, like a toy.
    Watching closer I see it is real, but a stringless synth guitar, pressure sensitive fingerboard. That thing can sound like anything in the synth book.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 05:36
    @sonhouse said
    Watching closer I see it is real, but a stringless synth guitar, pressure sensitive fingerboard. That thing can sound like anything in the synth book.
    The piano isn't played. When I see how the fingers are moving and key are pressed, I can see that the tones they would produce don't match the actual tones you hear.
    The instrumental part is fake, it has a karaoke touch of it all.
    Not bad, not bad at all.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Nov '18 16:08
    @sonhouse said
    Its my understanding it was just a couple of kids fooling around, I thought they
    were great. I would of ignored it completely had it not been for the changing
    of words that made it fun to listen to.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Nov '18 02:25
    @FabianFnas
    I saw that but I think they did the actual music before the video because they shifted scenes while the music went on pretty much uninterrupted. The guitar was not fake, it was a real instrument, a synth guitar. They knew what they were doing, and just added the fake stuff later.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree