Moves
    04 Apr '08 04:39
    i make far too many of my chess moves while i'm sleeping
  2. Cavan, Ireland
    Moves
    09 Apr '08 10:50
    Originally posted by Arrakis
    I was once so tired that I fell asleep while making love. 😞
    You know I had to be exhausted to do something like that!

The girl under me said, "HEY! ARE YOU FALLING ASLEEP ON ME!?" 😲

And that was w/o missing a stroke, so I think that goes to prove that the body can continue to function even when the mind goes into an unconscious state.

Yeah, I hate to think of those days. *sigh*
    Don't be talking s***, you can't possibly fall asleep making love
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    09 Apr '08 12:36
    Originally posted by timebombted
    The memory span of a fish, contrary to popular belief, is not several days, but over 1 year. Just wanted to throw that in.......

I'm sure Dr Callum Brown will have some work published on this subject.
    My fish know that me near the tank represents food and they remember that even after several days of not being fed by hand.(automatic feeder). So I agree their memory span must be longer than a few days. It probably also varies considerably from species to species.
  4. Australia
    Moves
    12 Apr '08 08:13
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    My fish know that me near the tank represents food and they remember that even after several days of not being fed by hand.(automatic feeder). So I agree their memory span must be longer than a few days. It probably also varies considerably from species to species.
    The guy I mentioned in my previous post, has shown how fish remember food sources within maze like structures even when the testing gap exceeds 1 year.

Fascinating stuff - fish even have personalities!!
  5. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    24 Apr '08 13:44
    Originally posted by Mexico
    Do fish dream of aquatic sheep?
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of the little man in the diving helmet. I watched Sea-Beams glitter in the dark near the bubble-action pirate chest. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in an aquarium. Time to fry.
    --Roy Battered
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    27 Apr '08 20:32
    Originally posted by Mexico
    Do fish dream of aquatic sheep?
    😞

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree