1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 May '14 02:05
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Oh, you mean THESE totally unbiased scientists of the creation foundation?

http://www.creationtruth.com/speakers.html
    That's right. These scientist deal with the same facts, they just consider an extra possibility that evolution scientist omit because of bias.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 May '14 03:23
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That's right. These scientist deal with the same facts, they just consider an extra possibility that evolution scientist omit because of bias.
    No they omit evolution because they have in fact bought the ancient Egyptian 6 day myth hook line and sinker and because of that fact cannot be considered scientists because they come into any such discussion with a clear anti science bias.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 May '14 03:44
    No they omit evolution because they have in fact bought the ancient Egyptian 6 day myth hook line and sinker and because of that fact cannot be considered scientists because they come into any such discussion with a clear anti science bias.
    I don't see it that way. I believe the evolutionists are the biased ones.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 May '14 03:57
    I don't see it that way. I believe the evolutionists are the biased ones.
    THAT IS MY POINT. You CAN'T see it any other way because of your deep brainwashing of ancient Egyptian 6 day creation tales. It's not even Jewish OR Christian, it is THOUSANDS of years older than either one. But you, in your deep programming, are unable to sift the truth from the fiction of the ancient 6 day creation tale.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 May '14 04:10
    THAT IS MY POINT. You CAN'T see it any other way because of your deep brainwashing of ancient Egyptian 6 day creation tales. It's not even Jewish OR Christian, it is THOUSANDS of years older than either one. But you, in your deep programming, are unable to sift the truth from the fiction of the ancient 6 day creation tale.
    I only care that it is true. Claiming it is a pagan belief only works with the JWs and some cults. Try it on robbie carobbie.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 May '14 04:121 edit
    I only care that it is true. Claiming it is a pagan belief only works with the JWs and some cults. Try it on robbie carobbie.
    Of COURSE you don't care if it is true, DUH. You are totally programmed by myths older than Judaism.

I am not like some cab driver coming up with crap to prove a point. I was THERE, I SAW what I saw.

If you were there you would see the same thing but I cannot IMAGINE you EVER going to the Cairo museum to find out for yourself since that would shake you to your core and that would be totally unacceptable to your sanity.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 May '14 04:251 edit
    Of COURSE you don't care if it is true, DUH. You are totally programmed by myths older than Judaism.

I am not like some cab driver coming up with crap to prove a point. I was THERE, I SAW what I saw.

If you were there you would see the same thing but I cannot IMAGINE you EVER going to the Cairo museum to find out for yourself since that would shake you to your core and that would be totally unacceptable to your sanity.
    Even if I saw it, I can't imagine that would be enough for me to say the Genesis creation story is not true. I would need more than that.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 May '14 04:28
    Even if I saw it, I can't imagine that would be enough for me to say the Genesis creation story is not true. I would need more than that.
    I would expect nothing else.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 May '14 04:32
    I would expect nothing else.
    Then just leave it be until you have solid evidence.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 May '14 04:35
    Then just leave it be until you have solid evidence.
    NOBODY has solid evidence of creation of life. Not your stupid creationists NOR origin science.

Origins science, which explores how life could have gotten here, another tale entirely besides evolution, IS coming up with evidence, for sure not proof yet but they are getting closer as each year goes by.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 May '14 04:40
    NOBODY has solid evidence of creation of life. Not your stupid creationists NOR origin science.

Origins science, which explores how life could have gotten here, another tale entirely besides evolution, IS coming up with evidence, for sure not proof yet but they are getting closer as each year goes by.
    Well, I guess we will just have to wait and see then.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 May '14 19:35
    Well, I guess we will just have to wait and see then.
    I know one thing: If they ever prove life came from rocks you would rationalize it all away like you do everything else, can't have facts ruin your mental imagining.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 May '14 00:57
    I know one thing: If they ever prove life came from rocks you would rationalize it all away like you do everything else, can't have facts ruin your mental imagining.
    So you think you came from a rock as your ancestor, huh? Doesn't that seem stupid?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree