1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 May '16 19:32
    Originally posted by humy
    http://phys.org/news/2016-05-april-12th-month-row-global.html

Locally, in my part of the world, it has been a very late spring and so cold that I still have to put the central heating on and I really wish for some warm weather. Meanwhile, globally, the overall temperature is still going up to ever greater heights. I guess I will get far more than what I wish ...[text shortened]... ill still say this isn't evidence of global warming. No amount of evidence is evidence for them.
    You are going to have to do better than that.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/01/climate_change_the_burden_of_proof.html
  2. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    24 May '16 20:023 edits
    Just as I predicted and said; for global warming deniers, no amount of evidence (or proof for that mater) is evidence for them. Show them evidence and/or proof and, just like the creationists and religious extremists, they just moronically deny it exists and demand more.
    Different agenda: same moronic delusional mentality.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 May '16 23:00
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    You are going to have to do better than that.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/01/climate_change_the_burden_of_proof.html
    I guess temperatures in India of 125 degrees F in places where 110 was considered max means nothing. No big deal, business as usual, as long as I don't have to put anything into this climate change thing, I'm all for it. Right?
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 May '16 15:11
    Just as I predicted and said; for global warming deniers, no amount of evidence (or proof for that mater) is evidence for them. Show them evidence and/or proof and, just like the creationists and religious extremists, they just moronically deny it exists and demand more.
    Different agenda: same moronic delusional mentality.
    You are the extremist who ignores reality. You presented no proof at all. The long term trend is warmer, but this has been the case for over 300 years. That makes it difficult for you to argue recent man made causes are the primary cause. If the trend started 100 years ago you might have a case to point to, but that is not the case at all.

Your absurd claim that the evidence already exists is fantasy. It is as absurd as trying to show that smoking cannabis causes lung cancer. There is no evidence of that, but many try to make that false claim by saying a certain cannabis smoker has cancer. It could have been caused by many factors, but all other factors are unfairly ignored. You are using the same faulty logic.
    You cling to this like a religion. Nothing will change your mind, especially the relevant facts.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 May '16 15:15
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I guess temperatures in India of 125 degrees F in places where 110 was considered max means nothing. No big deal, business as usual, as long as I don't have to put anything into this climate change thing, I'm all for it. Right?
    Show me your source of information. For all I know it could be because of the heat island effect. It could also be a false claim since you have a habit of throwing those around as well. What is you source of information?
  6. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    28 May '16 15:5720 edits
    It is as absurd as trying to show that smoking cannabis causes lung cancer.
    Yet another of your many idiotic delusional statements.

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/cancers-in-general/cancer-questions/does-smoking-cannabis-cause-cancer

"....
    Cannabis smoke contains many of the same cancer causing substances (carcinogens) as tobacco - at least 50 of them. In addition, cannabis is often mixed with tobacco when smoked.

One of these carcinogens is benzyprene. Benzyprene is in the tar of both tobacco and cannabis cigarettes. We know that benzyprene causes cancer. It alters a gene called p53, which is a tumour suppressor gene. We know that 3 out of 4 lung cancers (75% ) occur in people who have faulty p53 genes. The p53 gene is also linked to many other cancers. ..."

Certainly not proven, it may or may not cause cancer, but science clearly implies it isn't 'absurd' but perfectly possible and any rational mind who has actually bothered to look up the evidence would think it is not only possible but just perhaps even 'probable' but, either way, certainly NOT 'absurd'; that, of course, excludes your mind.

We have already shown you ample science evidence for man made global warming which is considerably more substantial than any evidence for cannabis smoke causing cancer thus it is even more idiotic to dismiss man made global warming as 'absurd'.

Tell us;
    if you were wrong about global warming, how would you expect the evidence to be different from what it is? I mean, what WOULD be evidence for man made global warming in your book? Or do you simply automatically dismiss all evidence that might conflict with your beliefs before you look at it?
    -If you remain silent on this question, we all know why.
  7. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    30 May '16 08:414 edits

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/cancers-in-general/cancer-questions/does-smoking-cannabis-cause-cancer

"....
    Cannabis smoke contains many of the same cancer causing substances (carcinogens) as tobacco - at least 50 of them. In addition, cannabis is often mixed with tobacco when smoked ...[text shortened]... th your beliefs before you look at it?
    to add to that, here is a more recent study:

http://medicalxpress.com/news/2016-05-cannabis-linked-gene-mutation.html

"...Scientists from The University of Western Australia have identified how using cannabis can alter a person's DNA structure, causing mutations which can expose them to serious illnesses, and be passed on to their children and several future generations.

Although the association between cannabis use and severe illnesses such as cancer has previously been documented, how this occurs and the implications for future generations was not previously understood.
    ..."

I don't know if you insist cannabis is harmless because you take it or want to take it Metal Brain. But, if that is the reason, if you have any moral conscience at all, you really should think about this.
    Come to think about it, if you have any moral conscience at all, you really should also think about how man made global warming will effect future generations (as we all should ).
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '16 19:312 edits

"....
    Cannabis smoke contains many of the same cancer causing substances (carcinogens) as tobacco - at least 50 of them. In addition, cannabis is often mixed with tobacco when smoked ...[text shortened]... th your beliefs before you look at it?
    Like I said, no evidence. None! Despite your false claim it does, there is not one shred of evidence of it. FAIL!

You are once again ignoring the words "primary cause" again, surely intentionally as usual. You are always attempting to move the goal post and digress into stuff that makes you seem a little less idiotic to those not paying close attention to detail.

I never said cannabis was harmless. How many lies do you have to tell for people reading this to realize you cannot be trusted? Do you not realize you are ruining your own reputation on this forum by using such dishonest tactics?
  9. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    02 Jun '16 21:497 edits
    [b]You are once again ignoring the words "primary cause" /b]
    Your said;

"It is as absurd as trying to show that smoking cannabis causes lung cancer. There is no evidence of that,"

and didn't mention "primary cause" so don't know what you are talking about. So what if smoking cannabis isn't the primary cause as in the most common cause of lung cancer? I never said/implied it was and your claim said nothing about "primary cause" and you only said that it was "absurd" that it "causes lung cancer", not that it is absurd for it to be the "primary cause of lung cancer", which isn't something that anyone would claim anyway so this is just a straw man.

I have shown evidence that it is not "absurd" that smoking cannabis causes lung cancer but perfectly scientifically credible via evidence that it may cause cancer which even explains the biological processes of how it may cause the cancer thus disproving your above claim of "absurd".

I never said cannabis was harmless.

Irrelevant; your claim of it being "absurd" that it can cause lung cancer remains disproved by the link.
    It is perfectly scientifically credible that it may cause lung cancer and nobody claims it is the "primary" cause of lung cancer.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '16 14:54
    Your said;

"It is as absurd as trying to show that smoking cannabis causes lung cancer. There is no evidence of that,"

and didn't mention "primary cause" so don't know what you are talking about. So what if smoking cannabis isn't the primary cause as in the most common cause of lung cancer? I never said/implied it was and your claim said nothing about ...[text shortened]... hat it may cause lung cancer and nobody claims it is the "primary" cause of lung cancer.
    I was not saying primary cause in regards to cannabis. I was talking about anthropogenic global warming and I have been very consistent about that as you know very well.

There is absolutely no proof that cannabis causes lung cancer at all. There is considerable evidence that it slows the growth of cancerous tumors though. Your link is not credible and is claiming false information. Lots of things (including food) contain carcinogens and are not proven to cause cancer. Tobacco is very different than cannabis. It contains certain nitrogen oxides that cause cancer. Smoking plant matter may seem to put people at risk for lung cancer, but it depends on the plant. It is not as simple as you imply and your link is bunk.

There is a very good reason that climate scientists were never polled to determine if they considered man to be the "primary cause" of global warming. The people promoting GW alarmism are afraid of the results because it will hurt their agenda. Much like the makers of the film "refer madness" they feel a need to lie and mislead people for their own good.

Why don't you push for a fair poll to reveal how climate scientists really feel about anthropogenic GW using the words "primary cause"? Are you afraid of the result too?
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Jun '16 16:49
    I was not saying primary cause in regards to cannabis. I was talking about anthropogenic global warming and I have been very consistent about that as you know very well.

There is absolutely no proof that cannabis causes lung cancer at all. There is considerable evidence that it slows the growth of cancerous tumors though. Your link is not credible and ...[text shortened]... y feel about anthropogenic GW using the words "primary cause"? Are you afraid of the result too?
    They are not afraid it will hurt their agenda. They are afraid mankind is destroying biological diversity which will effect the entire food chain including mankind's chain.

Besides the loss of land, which is another issue. It is already happening and there is no argument you can bring which will change that.
  12. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 06:466 edits

There is absolutely no proof that cannabis causes lung cancer at all. There is considerable evidence that it slows the growth of cancerous tumors though. Your link is not credible and ...[text shortened]... y feel about anthropogenic GW using the words "primary cause"? Are you afraid of the result too?
    that is an unbelievable load of delusional crap you spurt out there based on no evidence and you certainly show no evidence. Do you just make it all up as you go along? Seriously, where the hell do you get all this from? a special 'delusional arrogant morons news flash dally' link you get all your 'information' from?
    My link shows your claim about cannabis is wrong. I see now your attempt to distract us from that fact via suddenly changing the subject back to global warming.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 19:59
    that is an unbelievable load of delusional crap you spurt out there based on no evidence and you certainly show no evidence. Do you just make it all up as you go along? Seriously, where the hell do you get all this from? a special 'delusional arrogant morons news flash dally' link you get all your 'information' from?
    My link shows your claim about cannabis is ...[text shortened]... attempt to distract us from that fact via suddenly changing the subject back to global warming.
    Prove your positive with a reputable web site. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE CANNABIS CAUSES CANCER!Cannabis slows the growth of cancerous tumor cells. It is well documented. Do a simple search. It is not hard to find.

You know there is no poll of climate scientists that determines that they believe man is the "primary cause" of global warming. We have been over this many times. Global warming alarmists would have done a real poll a long time ago if they thought it would prove them right. They avoid it because they suspect it will make them look like idiots. They are cowards!
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 20:05
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    They are not afraid it will hurt their agenda. They are afraid mankind is destroying biological diversity which will effect the entire food chain including mankind's chain.

Besides the loss of land, which is another issue. It is already happening and there is no argument you can bring which will change that.
    LOL!
    Even you are not stupid enough to believe your own rhetoric. If it will help your cause why are you sitting on your butt doing nothing to promote such a poll? Are you happy with reefer madness type of lies? Does it help to use such shameless tactics?

I welcome the poll. I am very confident it will prove they do not believe man is the primary cause. I would bet my paycheck on it!
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jun '16 20:16
    LOL!
    Even you are not stupid enough to believe your own rhetoric. If it will help your cause why are you sitting on your butt doing nothing to promote such a poll? Are you happy with reefer madness type of lies? Does it help to use such shameless tactics?

I welcome the poll. I am very confident it will prove they do not believe man is the primary cause. I would bet my paycheck on it!
    There is a lot more than your paycheck riding on it. But you will be destined to find out the hard way. I hope you don't live in Florida.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree