1. Cape Town
    Moves
    13 Jul '17 21:02
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    What isn't hilarious, but instead sad is that even when your nose is pushed into it, even when you acknowledge that it has been shown to you from NASA itself, it can magically be both confirmed AND denied that their predictions came from Fred.
    Only in your bizarre thinking is such a thing possible.
    I would ask how you reconcile the [b]fact
    that NASA ...[text shortened]... "predictive model" comes from Fred can possibly also mean they don't get their model from Fred, [/b]
    So, earlier when you smugly brought up NASA, all you really wanted to say is that NASA gets its eclipse data from a guy named Fred?
    And what relevance did that tidbit have to do with the conversation at the time?

Or was it in fact, your belief that Fred got his data from some other source that was what you really thought was your little secret that you could trot out but have in the above post, omitted to mention in any way whatsoever almost as if you know that you cannot substantiate it.

but frankly, I simply don't care.
    Now, enjoy the last word, since you've already shown it is of supreme importance to you.

False bravado is so funny.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    13 Jul '17 21:36
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So, earlier when you smugly brought up NASA, all you really wanted to say is that NASA gets its eclipse data from a guy named Fred?
    And what relevance did that tidbit have to do with the conversation at the time?

Or was it in fact, your belief that Fred got his data from some other source that was what you really thought was your little secret that yo ...[text shortened]... , since you've already shown it is of supreme importance to you.

False bravado is so funny.[/b]
    Let's rework that awkward paragraph and give it another go, yes?
    This time, aim for clarity.
    I cannot follow your tangled mess, unfortunately.
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    13 Jul '17 21:43
    Let's rework that awkward paragraph and give it another go, yes?
    This time, aim for clarity.
    Previously stated by Freaky:
    Now, enjoy the last word, since you've already shown it is of supreme importance to you.

Seems you were talking to yourself.
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    13 Jul '17 21:45
    Its simple. What exactly was your claim about this Fred guy? And why have you mysteriously forgotten about it?
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    13 Jul '17 22:08
    Its simple. What exactly was your claim about this Fred guy? And why have you mysteriously forgotten about it?
    Do you need someone to go back and read the posts again?
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    13 Jul '17 22:18
    Do you need someone to go back and read the posts again?
    No, I am just laughing at you desperately trying to NOT talk about it directly. Its always somewhere else, in some other post, or on some other website. You can't just come out and say 'this is it and this is the reference backing it up.' You've been dodging and weaving for pages and pages trying desperately not to admit you got it wrong, and too stupid not to just leave the thread. That whole 'last word' think really is important to you isn't it?
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    13 Jul '17 23:09
    No, I am just laughing at you desperately trying to NOT talk about it directly. Its always somewhere else, in some other post, or on some other website. You can't just come out and say 'this is it and this is the reference backing it up.' You've been dodging and weaving for pages and pages trying desperately not to admit you got it wrong, and too stupid not to just leave the thread. That whole 'last word' think really is important to you isn't it?
    Are you high?
    The posts are on THIS thread, doofus.
    The posts on this thread contain links to NASA and Wikipedia.
    The posts speak for themselves.
    Feigning as though you don't understand what the point was is about as moronic as it gets.
    Read them here.
    If you can't understand them, find someone who can, and who is also able to explain them.
    This is your idea of debate?
    You're a much sadder little fella than I previously figured!
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '17 02:58
    T, it looks like you might say, so what if Fred is what NASA used, the predictions are accurate.
    Then he would have the flat Earth answer, See, that shows Earth is flat, you just admitted it.
    Or some variation on that theme.
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    14 Jul '17 08:12
    Are you high?
    The posts are on THIS thread, doofus.
    Yet you are physically incapable of reposting the pertinent data?

You have spent many many posts in this thread assuring everyone that if they do the research for themselves they will find out they are wrong. But never actually getting to demonstrating that that is so. And now its 'go back and read the relevant posts'. The information that supports your case is always somewhere else, to be found by someone else.

The posts on this thread contain links to NASA and Wikipedia.
    But the links don't back up your claims.

The posts speak for themselves.
    Which explains your silence and inability to back up your claims yourself?

Feigning as though you don't understand what the point was is about as moronic as it gets.
    I know full well what the point was. The problem is, your point is not backed up by the facts. Even worse, you finally recognized that it wasn't backed up by the facts, hence the recent hilarious post all about Fred, that didn't even mention the original point.

This is your idea of debate?
    Debate? With a flat earther? Now that would be stupid. No, I am making fun of you, not debating you. Wake up and smell the coffee.
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    14 Jul '17 16:12

You have spent many many posts in this thread assuring everyone that if they do the research for themselves they will find out they are wrong. But never actually getting to demonstrating that that is so. And now its 'go back and read the relevant posts'. The information that supports yo ...[text shortened]... hat would be stupid. No, I am making fun of you, not debating you. Wake up and smell the coffee.
    Incapable?
    Try unwilling, instead.
    If it’s already posted--- and it is--- instead of taking up more space repeating the same information, the only effort which should be expended is on your end to go back and read it again.
    You have spent many many posts in this thread assuring everyone that if they do the research for themselves they will find out they are wrong. But never actually getting to demonstrating that that is so. And now its 'go back and read the relevant posts'. The information that supports your case is always somewhere else, to be found by someone else.
    I can assure you of one thing: my only mission is to stay on topic and in doing so, I post the support for my position.
    That’s how it’s supposed to work.

But the links don't back up your claims.
    I kinda figured you’d have a problem understanding exactly you were being shown, so I took the extra step of quoting the pertinent information, eliminating the need for you to go to NASA’s website.
    Didn’t help.
    Which explains your silence and inability to back up your claims yourself?
    Making a post is speaking for myself.
    I know full well what the point was. The problem is, your point is not backed up by the facts. Even worse, you finally recognized that it wasn't backed up by the facts, hence the recent hilarious post all about Fred, that didn't even mention the original point.
    The facts are exactly as stated; Fred was in response to an auxiliary challenge by KZ.
    Debate? With a flat earther? Now that would be stupid. No, I am making fun of you, not debating you. Wake up and smell the coffee.
    Let’s define terms for you since you continue to struggle with the basics, mkay?
    A debate is a discussion, as of a public question in an assembly, involving opposing viewpoints.
    This is what you’ve been doing, albeit not very well.
    As I have asserted for quite some time, people without support for their position will resort to focusing their efforts on denigrating the person instead of addressing the issues.
    This you do when your deplorable debate skills are exposed, but--- as with your lack of prowess in the first category--- not very well.
  11. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    14 Jul '17 16:4310 edits
    what relevance did that tidbit have to do with the conversation at the time?
    His many totally irrelevant suggestions, which also are often so vague as to often amount to little more than complete gibberish, is just one reason why I now usually don't even bother to read let alone respond to most of FreakyKBH's moronic posts that are so totally unintelligent that, surprisingly, DESPITE containing his insane ranting and ravings and wildly delusional beliefs, I personally find to actually be quite boring! I would generally find a post from a boringly sane person to actually make a more interesting read!
    And it isn't as if there is much hope of ever actually reasoning with a real life modern-day flat-earther! -they are too far gone.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    14 Jul '17 18:21
    Originally posted by humy
    His many totally irrelevant suggestions, which also are often so vague as to often amount to little more than complete gibberish, is just one reason why I now usually don't even bother to read let alone respond to most of FreakyKBH's moronic posts that are so totally unintelligent that, surprisingly, DESPITE containing his insane ranting and ravings and wildly ...[text shortened]... ope of ever actually reasoning with a real life modern-day flat-earther! -they are too far gone.
    "Suggestions"?
    What suggestions are you imagining I've made?

The gibberish is either your scrambled brain trying in vain to keep basic concepts straight or what passes as communication in your posts.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '17 20:421 edit
    "Suggestions"?
    What suggestions are you imagining I've made?

The gibberish is either your scrambled brain trying in vain to keep basic concepts straight or what passes as communication in your posts.
    H, notice out of your entire post the only thing he can come up with is questioning 'suggestions' as if he didn't actually know he had been making suggestions like 'look at the link with your mind not closed' and the like. Then totally ignoring the rest except the word gibberish.
    As if he actually knew basic concepts. Basic concepts to this traitorous troll starts with Earth is flat, no such thing as gravity, the sun is a few thousand miles above the Earth rotating somehow like a bob on a yo yo string, with not even an ATTEMPT to explain the force required to keep it doing that, GPS comes from ground stations because satellites CAN'T exist because he and the flatasssers know full well polar orbiting satellites get a nice picture of Antarctica right where it is supposed to be, in the CENTER of the bottom of the planet, not stretched out around the rim of the alleged flat Earth. That is only a partial list of his religion and a religion it is because he is insusceptable to any argument, his flatassers are right and the entire rest of the human race is wrong duped by the huge multicultural international conspiracy and ALL the space faring nations are in on it. Israel launched a satellite, has to be fake, so it is now in the vast conspiracy to hide the truth about a flat planet. As well, of course, as Russia, China, ESA AND NASA, ALL lie about EVERYTHING, no men walked on the moon, etc. That is only part of the flatasser mantra. Well, one more biggie: Earth CANNOT be spinning, otherwise you get near the edge and you would be flung off and because flatasssers know THAT little bit of physics, Earth cannot spin, in fact, quite logical from their POV when you think about it, the ENTIRE rest of the universe is rotating around EARTH. We are in such a SPECIAL place and humans have such a high place in the scheme of things that we get this exceptionally sacred place where Earth and by extension, humans, are at ground zero of the ENTIRE universe. Rockets can't work because they would run into the bowl of the heavens and crash which is why satellites, another reason why satellites can't exist. Ect., Etc.,Etc., Ad Nauseum.
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    14 Jul '17 21:35
    As I have asserted for quite some time, people without support for their position will resort to focusing their efforts on denigrating the person instead of addressing the issues.
    This you do when your deplorable debate skills are exposed, ........
    Way to demonstrate the total lack of support for your position.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree