1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 13:041 edit
    Originally posted by humy
    You guys are against freedom of thought and expression in science.

No, YOU are. Your don't want us to express any thought that contradicts your religion or your rhetoric so it is YOU who is against OUR freedom of thought and expression in science. We are not against your freedom of thought -you can express all your religious crap in the S ...[text shortened]... ere.
    If you want to preach your religious crap, go to the Spirituality forum where it belongs.
    I do present my religious crap is the Spirituality Forum. However, I also wish to present alternative scientific theories for the age of the universe, earth, and man in the Science Forum to be discussed. But all you guys want to do is censor those scientific theories and evidence and band me from exposing the flaws in the evilution theory by claiming what I present is religious and not scientific. I could also claim evilution is religious and not scientific since it has no scientific evidence to support it, however, I am willing to allow freedom of thought on both sides of the issue, unlike you.

The Instructor
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 13:55
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I do present my religious crap is the Spirituality Forum. However, I also wish to present alternative scientific theories for the age of the universe, earth, and man in the Science Forum to be discussed. But all you guys want to do is censor those scientific theories and evidence and band me from exposing the flaws in the evilution theory by claiming what ...[text shortened]... am willing to allow freedom of thought on both sides of the issue, unlike you.

The Instructor
    Freedom of thought. Now that's a laugh. You don't want freedom of thought, you want total victory over science. You won't stand just for forcing creationism to be taught in schools, if that should (shudder to think) ever happen, all your buddies would clap their hands and have a big party but the next thing said would be, now we got this far, what can we do next? Constitutional amendment forcing evolution out as a science, make it a jail term to study evolution since it is obviously the work of the tricky Satan?

There is not much that separates you and your buddies in their long term goals from Islamist fundamentalists. You don't bomb people physically, you just want to warp their minds.
  3. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 16:07
    I do present my religious crap is the Spirituality Forum. However, I also wish to present alternative scientific theories for the age of the universe, earth, and man in the Science Forum to be discussed. But all you guys want to do is censor those scientific theories and evidence and band me from exposing the flaws in the evilution theory by claiming what ...[text shortened]... am willing to allow freedom of thought on both sides of the issue, unlike you.

The Instructor
    I do present my religious crap

YES, WE KNOW

You have finally admitted your talk about you religion is NOT 'scientific theories' but is CRAP. Thank you.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 20:52
    Originally posted by humy
    I do present my religious crap

[b]YES, WE KNOW

You have finally admitted your talk about you religion is NOT 'scientific theories' but is CRAP. Thank you.[/b]
    I am presenting scientific theories here. They are just from a different worldview than you have.

The Instructor
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 21:33
    I am presenting scientific theories here. They are just from a different worldview than you have.

The Instructor
    No, they are not and never will be 'scientific' theories. They are twisted logic carefully designed to appeal to those who don't have the capacity to think for themselves and willingly give over what is left of their brain to you and your creationist buddies, giving up the intelligence they were supposedly born with and suborning it to your tired religion.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 08:29
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    No, they are not and never will be 'scientific' theories. They are twisted logic carefully designed to appeal to those who don't have the capacity to think for themselves and willingly give over what is left of their brain to you and your creationist buddies, giving up the intelligence they were supposedly born with and suborning it to your tired religion.
    Well, that is your opinion. I think they are scientific theories.

The Instructor
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 10:20

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Joined
    25 Nov '04
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 03:12
    Well, that is your opinion. I think they are scientific theories.

The Instructor
    I would like to hear you define what you mean by a scientific theory...
  9. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 08:552 edits
    Originally posted by zesty
    -one that supports his opinionated religious beliefs. All else, including the whole of modern physics, the same physics that allows your computer to work and nuclear power stations to work, is not based on scientific anything because it contradicts his opinionated religious beliefs. I guess that's his belief. One problem is, he will never tell you that. Another problem is, he actually believes that crap.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Aug '13 16:541 edit
    Originally posted by zesty
    Check out the "man-made global warming" thread.

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree