1. Germany
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 10:51
    @metal-brain said
    Bullcrap!

You are a liar! I never posted a specific article by Singer, just a link to many of them. You claimed the first listed was written by someone else. That was a lie!
    Furthermore, you posted a link that was not even on the one I posted. Not even one! This is another example of how alarmists lie when they cannot rely on facts any longer.

Pathetic!
    Go to the article you posted. Look at the list of articles. It's the top one. My link is to the article mentioned - except it wasn't authored by Singer at all.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 14:04
    @kazetnagorra said
    Go to the article you posted. Look at the list of articles. It's the top one. My link is to the article mentioned - except it wasn't authored by Singer at all.
    This is the top one.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/09/calculating_life_on_mars.html

This is the nature article.

https://www.nature.com/articles/384522b0

They are completely different articles.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 14:29
    @metal-brain said
    This is the top one.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/09/calculating_life_on_mars.html

This is the nature article.

https://www.nature.com/articles/384522b0

They are completely different articles.
    That's the top one from the link you posted on 03 Jan '19 20:44 (and is not a journal article but a blog post).

Now go to the link you posted on the page before that.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 20:31
    @kazetnagorra said
    That's the top one from the link you posted on 03 Jan '19 20:44 (and is not a journal article but a blog post).

Now go to the link you posted on the page before that.
    You are mistaken.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 20:34
    They tell lie after lie after lie and people here still defend that as science. You either have credibility or you don't. Liars do NOT have credibility no matter how much they digress away from confronting the lies.

The debate was never over. That is just another lie.
  6. Germany
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 21:11
    @metal-brain said
    You are mistaken.
    What article do you think is top of the list in this URL you posted?

https://www.heartland.org/about-us/who-we-are/s-fred-singer
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 08:32
    @kazetnagorra said
    What article do you think is top of the list in this URL you posted?

https://www.heartland.org/about-us/who-we-are/s-fred-singer
    What article do you think is top of the list?
  8. Germany
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 15:40
    @metal-brain said
    What article do you think is top of the list?
    Quote from your link:

Singer, S.F. 1996. Climate debate. Nature 384: 522–523.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 17:42
    @kazetnagorra said
    Quote from your link:

Singer, S.F. 1996. Climate debate. Nature 384: 522–523.
    I didn't even know there were articles listed on that link. I'm not the link police. Find another. You can find plenty of articles on the American Thinker link I posted.
  10. Germany
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 17:49
    @metal-brain said
    I didn't even know there were articles listed on that link. I'm not the link police. Find another. You can find plenty of articles on the American Thinker link I posted.
    You posted that link when asked about peer-reviewed articles from Singer. Are you not perturbed by being so easily fooled?

We are now several pages further, and still you have not been able to produce a single journal article to support your claims, despite your insistence you would be able to do so. Are you going to retract that claim?
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 17:56
    @kazetnagorra said
    You posted that link when asked about peer-reviewed articles from Singer. Are you not perturbed by being so easily fooled?

We are now several pages further, and still you have not been able to produce a single journal article to support your claims, despite your insistence you would be able to do so. Are you going to retract that claim?
    You found them for me. Try the second on the list.
  12. Germany
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 18:36
    @metal-brain said
    You found them for me. Try the second on the list.
    Why on Earth would I spend more time wading through a bogus list?

Can you, or can you not name any peer-reviewed articles supporting your viewpoints?
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 20:13
    @kazetnagorra said
    Why on Earth would I spend more time wading through a bogus list?

Can you, or can you not name any peer-reviewed articles supporting your viewpoints?
    You think the whole list is fake because of one error? Why did you look up the first one?
    Why should I spend time looking elsewhere when you found a list of several articles? You got what you asked for.

Now, about those lies you condone. Why should I believe a bogus propaganda piece full of lies?
  14. Germany
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 21:00
    @metal-brain said
    You think the whole list is fake because of one error? Why did you look up the first one?
    Why should I spend time looking elsewhere when you found a list of several articles? You got what you asked for.

Now, about those lies you condone. Why should I believe a bogus propaganda piece full of lies?
    You post a list that is obviously (at least partially) made-up. It is not at all what I asked for. You claimed you could point out journal articles that support your viewpoint. You haven't.

Can you, or can you not produce any journal articles supporting your views?
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 21:50
    @kazetnagorra said
    You post a list that is obviously (at least partially) made-up. It is not at all what I asked for. You claimed you could point out journal articles that support your viewpoint. You haven't.

Can you, or can you not produce any journal articles supporting your views?
    Yes, the second on the list. One copy and paste error does not make the list invalid.
    Stop whining like a child and deal with it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree