1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Nov '13 15:261 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    There is water on the moon, locked up in ice held in craters in the south pole area that receives no sunlight ever. That is not now and never was liquid water, except for a brief period when the incoming watery comet crashed into the moon and liberated ice into water for a short time but leaving ice behind very shortly after that. Liquid water could never h ...[text shortened]... er. But of course you already knew that. You just think repeating the same BS will buy converts.
    I did not say anything about 30 days. Your scientists do not know about the condition of the moon thousands of years ago, much less billions. So we are really only speculating here as you are well aware. But I did provide you with the facts we know today. Those facts show that humy is wrong.

The Instructor
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Nov '13 16:33
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I did not say anything about 30 days. Your scientists do not know about the condition of the moon thousands of years ago, much less billions. So we are really only speculating here as you are well aware. But I did provide you with the facts we know today. Those facts show that humy is wrong.

The Instructor
    You should submit a paper of this to NASA, I'm sure they will start a new scientific investigation with you as the lead scientist.
  3. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    27 Nov '13 17:549 edits
    You should submit a paper of this to NASA, I'm sure they will start a new scientific investigation with you as the lead scientist.
    LOL

He is so delusionally arrogant that he may actually believe that he can do that absurdity. If he tried to submit such a stupid paper about investigating oceans of liquid water being once on the surface of the Moon (OBVIOUSLY a physical impossibility! ) and demanded that HE, with no scientific credentials and obviously no understanding of basic physics, should be in charge of the investigation, I would just love to know what those NASA people think! -probably something vaguely like "what the hell is this moron on!!!". Or perhaps they would just think it's just a joke and laugh their heads off? Or perhaps they would laugh their heads off anyway? -either way, it would certainly produce some giggles.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Nov '13 19:51
    Originally posted by humy
    LOL

He is so delusionally arrogant that he may actually believe that he can do that absurdity. If he tried to submit such a stupid paper about investigating oceans of liquid water being once on the surface of the Moon (OBVIOUSLY a physical impossibility! ) and demanded that HE, with no scientific credentials and obviously no understanding of basic physics, s ...[text shortened]... s they would laugh their heads off anyway? -either way, it would certainly produce some giggles.
    He would certainly be in the running for the Ignoble prize!
  5. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    27 Nov '13 22:00
    He would certainly be in the running for the Ignoble prize!
    Not original or creative enough.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Nov '13 03:16
    NASA wastes enough money and time as it is.

The Instructor
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Nov '13 14:04
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    NASA wastes enough money and time as it is.

The Instructor
    Ah, so you admit your idea is a waste of time and money. Good for you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree