Moves
    01 May '13 00:19
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    More use of Axioms in Physics

Electrogravity Axioms:

http://electrogravityphysics.com/electromagnetic-nature-gravity/

Physical [b]Axioms
    Applied to Circuit Elements By Mark W. Ingalls

Abstract - When an electric current flows in a circuit of inductors, capacitors and resistors there is a precise analogy with a moving mechanical system of mass ...[text shortened]... e this power to its full effect.

Now are you convinced of my superior knowledge of Physics?[/b]
    You must be joking.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '13 09:09
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You must be joking.
    I have been known to joke form time to time. 😏
  3. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    02 May '13 01:01
    Originally posted by tim88
    how small is the smallest thing before it's nothing.
    That is the question can anyone answer it.
    is there a answer to this? it's been driving me crazy lately
    Maybe Dick Cheney can zip down his pants and tell us.
  4. Joined
    29 Oct '08
    Moves
    14 May '13 12:441 edit
    "One already measured effect of that is the Coriolis effect or force which was postulated by a scientists, strangely enough named Coriolis, that the quantum underpinnings will make for particles flashing in and out of existence like flecks of water thrown up and down on the surface of a wave on the ocean. This makes a measurable force which tends to drive two surfaces together if they are close enough and smooth enough to actually get close enough without touching. This force has actually been measured in the lab and is not electrical, magnetic or gravitation, strong force, weak force, none of that. A totally different ball of wax having ONLY to do with the quantum underpinnings of our universe where there is a universal sea of chaotic quantum fluctuations that makes particles come and go on an incredibly small time scale and the particles produced can be matter, antimatter, quarks, strings, all the underlying stuff of our normal universe. "

I think you mean the Casimir effect.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 May '13 12:35
    Originally posted by slankerful
    "One already measured effect of that is the Coriolis effect or force which was postulated by a scientists, strangely enough named Coriolis, that the quantum underpinnings will make for particles flashing in and out of existence like flecks of water thrown up and down on the surface of a wave on the ocean. This makes a measurable force which tends to drive ...[text shortened]... gs, all the underlying stuff of our normal universe. "

I think you mean the Casimir effect.
    Hehe, my bad. Let me rephrase that....Casimir it is!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree