1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 08:37
    I posted the following on another Forum, but maybe it is science:

Human physiology makes it clear that the body was not designed to accommodate anal intercourse. The vagina has natural lubricants and is supported by a network of muscles. It is composed of a mucus membrane with a multi-layer stratified squamous epithelium that allows it to endure friction without damage and to resist the immunological actions caused by semen and sperm. In comparison, the anus is a delicate mechanism of small muscles that comprise an "exit-only" passage. With repeated trauma, friction and stretching, the sphincter loses its tone and its ability to maintain a tight seal. Consequently, anal intercourse leads to leakage of fecal material that can easily become chronic.

JOHN R. DIGGS, JR., M.D.

P.S. Those people in opposition to Dr. Diggs, that googlefudge gave links, did not try to refute the above statement.

I have an idea how the evil-lutionists might try to refute this. It wold go something like this:

If we keep poking it enough, then over millions of years, it will evolve into a vagina or something like a vagina, etc, etc, etc. Its called natural selection.
  2. Germany
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 10:13
    Originally posted by RJHinds

Human physiology makes it clear that the body was not designed
    I agree wholeheartedly with this statement.
  3. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 11:43
    [b]I posted the following on another Forum, but maybe it is science:

Human physiology makes it clear that the body was not designed to accommodate anal intercourse. The vagina has natural lubricants and is supported by a network of muscles. It is composed of a mucus membrane with a multi-layer stratified squamous epithelium that allows it to endure fr ...[text shortened]... e into a vagina or something like a vagina, etc, etc, etc. Its called natural selection. [/b][/b]
    What the HELL are you on?

1, NOBODY, including evolutionists, believes or is claiming that the body was "designed" to "accommodate anal intercourse" nor is claiming that this is what one of the functions the anus evolved to have.

2, "If we keep poking it enough, then over millions of years, it will evolve into a vagina or something like a vagina, etc, etc, etc. Its called natural selection."? I repeat; What the HELL are you on? just try looking up natural selection and then came back to us.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 11:47
    Only a fanatical creationist would try to connect anal intercourse and evolution. Reproduction is not considered possible as a result of such an act, by any logical thought process, and evolution requires a huge number of reproductions. Creationism does not belong in the Science Forum.
  5. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 13:00
    By the same logic perhaps his anus might develop vocal cords.
  6. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 13:57
    [b]I posted the following on another Forum, but maybe it is science:

Human physiology makes it clear that the body was not designed to accommodate anal intercourse. The vagina has natural lubricants and is supported by a network of muscles. It is composed of a mucus membrane with a multi-layer stratified squamous epithelium that allows it to endure fr ...[text shortened]... e into a vagina or something like a vagina, etc, etc, etc. Its called natural selection. [/b][/b]
    Anyone that has had a doctor stick a little bitty finger up there for a prostate exam knows just exactly what a one way valve it really is. In the physical realm people were not designed for this kind of stuff. Behaviorally though I think there is a link to genetics and homosexuality.
  7. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 14:05
    What a cruel place to put a G-spot.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 19:04
    Originally posted by humy
    What the HELL are you on?

1, NOBODY, including evolutionists, believes or is claiming that the body was "designed" to "accommodate anal intercourse" nor is claiming that this is what one of the functions the anus evolved to have.

2, "If we keep poking it enough, then over millions of years, it will evolve into a vagina or something like a v ...[text shortened]... What the HELL are you on? just try looking up natural selection and then came back to us.
    High blood pressure medicine, maybe.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 19:182 edits
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Only a fanatical creationist would try to connect anal intercourse and evolution. Reproduction is not considered possible as a result of such an act, by any logical thought process, and evolution requires a huge number of reproductions. Creationism does not belong in the Science Forum.
    I thought you boys considered medical knowledge, like physiology, and evil-lution part of science. I did not mention anything about creationism. I just thought someone on the science forum might be intelligent enough to tell us about the evil-lution of these body parts that are often poked by what some call the willie and others call the dick. How many millions of years does it take? 😏

P.S. Perhaps there is no person intelligent enough on this forum.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 20:31
    I thought you boys considered medical knowledge, like physiology, and evil-lution part of science. I did not mention anything about creationism. I just thought someone on the science forum might be intelligent enough to tell us about the evil-lution of these body parts that are often poked by what some call the willie and others call the dick. How many mi ...[text shortened]... of years does it take? 😏

P.S. Perhaps there is no person intelligent enough on this forum.
    I can only assume you know the subject intimately, having just removed your head from your ass.
  11. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 20:313 edits
    That is the most absurd post yet from the creationists. And you claim to be intelligent? The anus will not evolve into a vagina any more than your mouth will.

Evolution is an accepted fact among most scientists these days. Whether you accept it or not has no bearing on it whatsoever. You go around trying to pick fights with scientists and those who believe their work. This may come as a shock to you but there is no 'god' up there saying to himself "That RJ, he's a good boy. I will allow him into my kingdom." followed by drawing a little smiley face by your name.

If you want to believe in mythology, then go ahead. I am smart enough to know that there is no way you're going to accept scientific evidence or fact. NO WAY. You're going to go on thinking the world is flat, the sun revolves around the earth, the earth is the center of the universe, that burning bushes and serpents can talk, that Noah found and fit two of every animal on earth and put them on an ark where they didn't eat or attack each other for 40 days ( iI'm guessing you think it rained salt water in some places and fresh in others), that Jonah spent three days in the belly of a whale, that Samson slayed a thousand Philistines with the Jawbone of an ass, that Joshua asked god to stop the sun from revolving around the earth temporarily, and the universe is only 6,000 years old. I cannot change your opinion on that.

Creationists are much too stubborn and delusional to ever change their minds. Evolutionists are much too intelligent and educated to change theirs. So why belabor the point?

Doris Egan said it best:
    'Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people. Otherwise, there would be no religious people.'
  12. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 20:371 edit
    Do you often think of anal intercourse? If so, with a woman or man? If the latter, giver or receiver?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 20:53
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I can only assume you know the subject intimately, having just removed your head from your ass.
    To assume makes as ASS out of U and ME. 😏
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 21:00
    Originally posted by woodypusher
    That is the most absurd post yet from the creationists. And you claim to be intelligent? The anus will not evolve into a vagina any more than your mouth will.

Evolution is an accepted fact among most scientists these days. Whether you accept it or not has no bearing on it whatsoever. You go around trying to pick fights with scientists and those who be ...[text shortened]... 't usually work on religious people. Otherwise, there would be no religious people.'
    It is obvious that you do not have the intelligence of a piss ant. But you got lucky in one of your statements. The anus is never going to evolve into a vagina, because old Evil-lution did not make it that way in the first place. 😏
  15. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 23:17
    RJHinds created this thread in order to start a fight. He's obviously so stoned by his absurd notions that he can't be reasoned with, so why do we always bite?

I think RJHinds is the worst troublemaker on this site and the sooner he gets a permanent forum ban the better.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree