1. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 23:52
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    RJHinds created this thread in order to start a fight. He's obviously so stoned by his absurd notions that he can't be reasoned with, so why do we always bite?

I think RJHinds is the worst troublemaker on this site and the sooner he gets a permanent forum ban the better.
    Look at the positive effect, normal rational people will see creationist thinking and that has got to enhance evolutionary theory.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 02:06
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It is obvious that you do not have the intelligence of a piss ant. But you got lucky in one of your statements. The anus is never going to evolve into a vagina, because old Evil-lution did not make it that way in the first place. 😏
    Here is the crux of the problem of intelligence. You can never actually recognize intelligence, just those who are as brainwashed by religion as yourself. That is not intelligence, that is following your programming. You have been programmed well. There is not much more to it than that.

Don't even TRY to drag us into YOUR hell on Earth.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 06:40
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    RJHinds created this thread in order to start a fight. He's obviously so stoned by his absurd notions that he can't be reasoned with, so why do we always bite?

I think RJHinds is the worst troublemaker on this site and the sooner he gets a permanent forum ban the better.
    I can't be stoned for I only had a couple beers. 😏
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 06:43
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Here is the crux of the problem of intelligence. You can never actually recognize intelligence, just those who are as brainwashed by religion as yourself. That is not intelligence, that is following your programming. You have been programmed well. There is not much more to it than that.

Don't even TRY to drag us into YOUR hell on Earth.
    Just admit that God did the programming and we can live happily ever after. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  5. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 10:0312 edits
    Originally posted by OdBod
    Look at the positive effect, normal rational people will see creationist thinking and that has got to enhance evolutionary theory.
    I like your positive attitude.
    Now, if we can just find a cure for the mental disease of irrationality......

Anyone:
    hypothetically, if there was such a cure for being irrational, should everyone be made to be cured by law whether they want to be cured or not?
    Personally I think so, But, it would mean the end of all religion and theism (as a beneficial side-effect and not the primary aim because religion is, in the main I think, a symptom of the problem (irrationality) rather than its cause -although it can also be the cause) so it would definitely not go down well -at least not until everyone is cured that is.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 12:17
    Originally posted by humy
    I like your positive attitude.
    Now, if we can just find a cure for the mental disease of irrationality......

Anyone:
    hypothetically, if there was such a cure for being irrational, should everyone be made to be cured by law whether they want to be cured or not?
    Personally I think so, But, it would mean the end of all religion and theism (as a beneficial ...[text shortened]... he cause) so it would definitely not go down well -at least not until everyone is cured that is.
    Nothing could be more irrational than the atheist's religion. 😏
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 12:21
    The problem there is you don't even know the meaning of the word rational much less irrational.

Your brain suffers a brownout when confronting conflicting data. That is your cognitive dissonance in action. In other words you don't have a clue as to what reality actually is.

You have lived in a fantasy world of santa claus and easter bunnies so long you don't know right from wrong, left from right, up from down, in from out and fake spirituality from the real thing which is also non-existent but hey, that's your problem, not mine.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 13:48
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The problem there is you don't even know the meaning of the word rational much less irrational.

Your brain suffers a brownout when confronting conflicting data. That is your cognitive dissonance in action. In other words you don't have a clue as to what reality actually is.

You have lived in a fantasy world of santa claus and easter bunnies so long ...[text shortened]... ality from the real thing which is also non-existent but hey, that's your problem, not mine.
    My problem is more wonderful than yours. 😏

HalleluYah !!! praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  9. Wat?
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 14:45

I'm glad, at last, you have admitted that you have a problem.

Shall we start from there?

-m.
  10. Joined
    03 Feb '13
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 17:16
    Dammit (pardon the blasphemy), coffee on my keyboard.

Anyway, why is this nonsense in the science forum?
  11. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 19:38
    It's called the holey bible for a reason. It's full of holes, like the brains of those who believe it.
  12. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 19:41
    The most ridiculous thing of all is that RJ actually thinks there's a god who wants to surround himself with morons, bigots, racists, and sexists for the rest of eternity.
  13. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 19:50

The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.

George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

Ignorance is bliss
  14. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 22:474 edits
    atheism is not a religion and it is the absence of a belief that there is a god i.e. it is a disbelief and that disbelief is rational because it is based on the total absence of evidence that there is a god and thus the theory that there is a god should be disbelieved for the same reasons why we should disbelieve that there is a supernatural teacup orbiting Mars (hint: try looking up Occam's razor to guess why).

Plus: try looking up "religion" in any dictionary then come back to us.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 23:09
    Originally posted by mikelom
    I'm glad, at last, you have admitted that you have a problem.

Shall we start from there?

-m.
    We all have problems. Overcoming these problems is part of life. You need to concern yourself with admitting you also have problems and overcoming your own problems, so that you can better be able to help others with their problems, if that is really what you are interested in doing. I somehow doubt that that is your intentions. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree