Is Psychiatry a science.

Is Psychiatry a science.

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T
Fast above

Slow Below

Moves
31 Jul 12
3 edits

Originally posted by sonhouse
Maybe you are showing people naturally happy, neat video anyway. What country do you live in?

Here is another percussion video you might get a kick out of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDaEZWclP3E

"Music for one apartment and 6 drummers", its a gas. Might be Norwegian.

Then there is always "Stomp", ever hear of them? I saw this at an Imax:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN5T8y8bCJ4&feature=related
I liked that. I liked it A LOT! Favorite part is when there's a chain reaction during STOMP and the last guys broom breaks. LMFAO. He's all like 'damn man where'd my broom go?'.

I'm from England originally..well..I was actually taken to Africa when 6months old and spent 3 years there. And yourself, if you don't mind me asking?

T
Fast above

Slow Below

Moves
31 Jul 12
8 edits

Originally posted by smw6869
Psychiatry is a bunch of crap. Many, many rears ago i was under the care of a child psychiatrist, but the kid couldn't do a thing for me.

GRANNY.
LMFAO

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Aug 12

Originally posted by Thequ1ck
I liked that. I liked it A LOT! Favorite part is when there's a chain reaction during STOMP and the last guys broom breaks. LMFAO. He's all like 'damn man where'd my broom go?'.

I'm from England originally..well..I was actually taken to Africa when 6months old and spent 3 years there. And yourself, if you don't mind me asking?
Was one of the Apollo boys, Apollo Timing and tracking, we all know how THAT turned out as soon as Nixon got into office. Spent a few years on Andros Island working for the British submarine base there, Autec, then a few years in Thailand working on microwave communications links, then about 4 years in Israel working on Ion Implanters as a rep for Varian who made the beast I worked on, in Jerusalem at Intel.
Went to HS in Covina California, and Anchorage Alaska, now living in Pennsylvania.

Meanwhile doing folk music, you can hear some of my compositions on my space,
myspace.com/donjenningsguitar

Played in an Irish band in Venice Beach California, got a lot of pretty impressive gigs there including a spot on national TV. Southwind Irish Band.

Had a band in Phoenix, Sugarloaf Mountain String Band.

Now working for a couple of Phd's on a new technology of thermal print heads.
I carry a mandolin with me on my long commute, when the traffic slows to a halt, I write new tunes in the car, nobody can see the mandolin, it's so small.

My wife started three dulcimer societies, the Arizona Dulcimer Society, the Appalachian dulcimer society and the Israeli Dulcimer Society, that last one still going strong. Google Susan Jennings at Kibbutz Tsora, you can read about it there.

Israel has an incredible folk music community. We played the biggest festival there three times, Jacob's Ladder, held on the shores of the Kenneret, their name for the Sea of Galilee.

So that's a 50 cent tour of my life. How bout you?

T
Fast above

Slow Below

Moves
01 Aug 12

Was one of the Apollo boys, Apollo Timing and tracking, we all know how THAT turned out as soon as Nixon got into office. Spent a few years on Andros Island working for the British submarine base there, Autec, then a few years in Thailand working on microwave communications links, then about 4 years in Israel working on Ion Implanters as a rep for Varian wh ...[text shortened]... t, their name for the Sea of Galilee.

That's the thing about America. Every a*****e is so busy bitching about the place, they don't even know what platform they're standing on!

Anyway, I wrote this, this morning.

Another day lost driving crap downm my neck.
Keeping Chronos at bay with untold checks.

Now I don't think I can stand anymore;
Lost prescience and moment from each of my limbs.

I called hard and I got the horn;
This temple of mine is not built for thorns.

T
Fast above

Slow Below

Moves
01 Aug 12
4 edits

Was one of the Apollo boys, Apollo Timing and tracking, we all know how THAT turned out as soon as Nixon got into office. Spent a few years on Andros Island working for the British submarine base there, Autec, then a few years in Thailand working on microwave communications links, then about 4 years in Israel working on Ion Implanters as a rep for Varian wh t, their name for the Sea of Galilee.

Ion Implanters

TF?

I listened to your sounds and I'm not one to mince words. I REALLY enjoyed it. I've got an ear for music and those were the sharpest chords I ever heard.