1. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 02:53
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Duchess, has it crossed your mind that your apparent agenda of attempting to demonstrate to white males that all white males are responsible for all the evils of the world might in fact be counterproductive. After all, if, due to my skin colour, I am incapable of being an imperialist sexist racist I may as well accept the "fact" and be one.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 04:263 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 07:248 edits
    The vast majority of white people (and I have met and known many thousands of them) have never been racist thus cannot 'continue' to be so.
    I also see absolutely no indication that most 'white' scientists and posters here are racist; if anything, quite the contrary. So why do you imply they all favor racist views? -this itself is racism against white people.
    Why are you racist against white people?
    Do you think racism against white people is any more morally acceptable than racism against black people?

P.S. I am a brown-skinned half-caste and don't have blue eyes.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Taken by aliens
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 09:031 edit
    @humy said
    The vast majority of white people (and I have met and known many thousands of them) have never been racist thus cannot 'continue' to be so.
    I also see absolutely no indication that most 'white' scientists and posters here are racist; if anything, quite the contrary. So why do you imply they all favor racist views? -this itself is racism against white people.
    Why are you racis ...[text shortened]... than racism against black people?

P.S. I am a brown-skinned half-caste and don't have blue eyes.
    "Do you think racism against white people is any more morally acceptable than racism against black people?"

A pertinent question.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 20:004 edits

6. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 20:113 edits

7. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 21:509 edits
    Really? I have never known anyone to be one. Perhaps this is YOUR fantasy world.
    It's absurd to believe that no more than a small minority of white people have *ever* been racist.
    Why?
    Would it be, according to you, also absurd to believe that no more than a small minority of black people have *ever* been racist against white people? I would say not. So why should skin color make a difference to that? And why would the belief that skin color makes a difference to that NOT be racist?
    In white-majority Western societies, white people do NOT experience systemic racism,
    while non-white (not only black) people tend to be afflicted by it.
    Generally correct. So what? Just because most white people generally don't "experience" racism doesn't mean there is no racist views against white people and you are certainly proof of that.
    In theory, yes, racism against white people is just as offensive as racism against black people.
    Does that include YOUR racism against white people? If not, WHY not?
    I know that some self-described non-white people like to pander to white racists
    Really? Nobody here would.
    and be their apologists in order to advance in their careers.
    What kind of 'career' do I currently have that will be 'advance' by this and exactly how so? Your implied motive for me to be racist makes no sense.

It is hypocritical for you to call me racist when it is you that is racist against white people. Out of the hundreds of white people I have known and/or met, the vast majority have shown absolutely no indication of being racist to me or racist in general; quite the contrary. So why should I believe you when you say most are racist? What is the bases or evidence of your claim that most white people are racist? And why isn't an unfair false claim that most white people being racist is NOT racist against white people? If I made the unfair false claim that most black people being racist against white people, wouldn't that be racism against black people? I would say yes.
    And why would, as implied by your posts, most white posters here including the (assumed white) scientist be all racist? It seems rather absurd that this forum is just one big racist hellhole with not a single non-racist white and even the non-whites such as my self are all racist here! -this is your fantasy world.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 23:224 edits

9. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 23:35

10. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 07:381 edit
    Duchess64

Nothing you said there about me is true and you state it all without showing evidence.

And you are racist against white people. -Who here will say they agree with that assertion?
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Taken by aliens
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 08:131 edit
    @humy said
    Duchess64

Nothing you said there about me is true and you state it all without showing evidence.

And you are racist against white people. -Who here will say they agree with that assertion?
    Completely agree. Her racism towards white people is blatant and constant across multiple forums. She has made casual comment that I am racist, though is unable to locate a single post where I have said anything remotely so. In contrast, her own racism is plastered daily across the site.
  12. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 09:411 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Completely agree. Her racism towards white people is blatant and constant across multiple forums. She has made casual comment that I am racist, though is unable to locate a single post where I have said anything remotely so. In contrast, her own racism is plastered daily across the site.
    At first I repeatedly gave her the benefit of the doubt because, as I know from much bitter experience, it is just all too easy to misunderstand someone.
    But then she accused ME of being racist and I am not even white! It's really quite bizarre.
    If you were to hypothetically believe everything she says, I guess you would believe the absurdity that literally everyone in this forum, white or non-white, is racist, excluding herself of course. I doubt anyone here other than perhaps herself would actually believe that. She convinces nobody.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 10:101 edit
    @wildgrass said
    Despite the obviously faulty logic and lack of evidence, many racist ideas still propagate. Since there is no (modern-day) advantage to racist thoughts or actions, it makes you wonder why does it remain prevalent? Some would argue that racism is a biologically-programmed default behavior, and that the state of tolerance or acceptance must be trained/taught through personal examples and learned behavior.
    And deeply ingrained fear of "the other".

Racism is mainly "bias against people not like you."

It's a fear response, coming from the amygdala, the most primitive part of our brains.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 13:29
    You make my point yet again. Humy attempted to engage you in dialog and you weaponized the exchange and turned it into yet another ivenctive laden pejorative rant. That is most definitely not dialog, that is rant pure and simple.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Mar '19 17:14
    I wonder if we could predict you will have something negative to say in your next few posts, and some how it will be about whites as in it’s their fault? If true would that be science in action?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree