looking Up

Subscribermlb62
Science 15 Oct '17 14:11
  1. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    15 Oct '17 14:11
    every night I look up to possibly detect any Alien presence. What do you see?
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    15 Oct '17 14:16
    Originally posted by @ogb
    On cloudy nights? Not much.

Clear night? I see stars.

Simetimes I look for the big and little dipper.

Usually I just look at the moon to see what stage it is in. The really cool moons are the ones with rings around them.

Nothing better than walking around after a decent snow followed by a full moon. But then I'm not looking into the sky, but my well lit frozen surroundings.
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    15 Oct '17 14:51
    It depends on the time of year and where I am in the world.
    Howerver, I might add your chances of detecting an alien presence are in my opinion extremely unlikely.
    In a similar vein, considering all the various life forms on this small insignificant planet, is it not highlly unlikely that a life form from a different part of the universe would have 2 arms, two legs etc as depicted in the supposed sightings of aliens?.
    I think that if alien sightings are true the only explanation is human time travellers from the future.I am familiar with the "grandma paradox"
  4. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    15 Oct '17 16:10
    Originally posted by @venda
    It depends on the time of year and where I am in the world.
    Howerver, I might add your chances of detecting an alien presence are in my opinion extremely unlikely.
    In a similar vein, considering all the various life forms on this small insignificant planet, is it not highlly unlikely that a life form from a different part of the universe would have 2 arms, ...[text shortened]... ly explanation is human time travellers from the future.I am familiar with the "grandma paradox"
    let's make that "grandpa" instead..it's not nice to kill your grandmother..
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Oct '17 17:18
    let's make that "grandpa" instead..it's not nice to kill your grandmother..
    I see you recently joined, welcome to RHP and I also see you are a pretty strong player. Do or did you have a club rating? FIDE, USCF, ELO?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree