Math problem solved, Quantum hall effect:

Math problem solved, Quantum hall effect:

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rain

Moves
18 Sep 18
1 edit

rain

Moves
18 Sep 18

Originally posted by @sonhouse
So you figure the fact I forgot that tidbit when I took math in 1960, I should be ashamed.

I told you I use a lot of formula's like the magnetic field strength needed to bend an ion beam and such and you castigate someone asking a question. You said I approached that question to you in humility and you answered it.
THEN used it as a weapon. Nice.
Sonhouse,

Regarding "If A/B = C/D, then AD = BC", it's fairly straightforward. Work the equation out if A = 4, B = 2, C = 8, and D = 4.

If If A/B = C/D (e.g., 4 ÷ 2 = 8 ÷ 4), then AD (4x4) = BC (2x8)

So while it is indeed simple, that doesn't excuse Duchess' appalling behavior; especially when Duchess has become infamous for frequent logical failures.

Duchess accused the BBC of "bias" for not explicitly stating a trade war with China was Trump's fault...during a 60-second broadcast.
When it was pointed out to Duchess that the BBC has frequently stated the trade war was Trump's fault in multiple articles, she then claimed she "knew" this.
This means that by omitting she knew the BBC clearly stated the trade war was Trump's fault, she showed bias against the BBC in the exact was she claimed the BBC was was "biased".

This gap in logic was obvious to everyone....except Duchess. She's clearly not the titan of logic she wishes everyone to believe.

D

Moves
18 Sep 18
3 edits

D

Moves
18 Sep 18
2 edits

rain

Moves
18 Sep 18

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Duchess has a long history of being a proven liar. Here's the thread where Duchess (yet again) showed her abysmal lack of logic:

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/china-hits-u-s-with-$3-billion-tariff.176466/page-6

Duchess trying to insinuate her self-embarrassment didn't happen is a testament to her character. There's nothing more that can be said about Duchess being a deplorable human being that hasn't been said by scores of other posters.

D

Moves
18 Sep 18
1 edit

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Sep 18

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2018-09-difficult-people-gain-compassion.html

D

Moves
19 Sep 18
1 edit

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
21 Sep 18

This thread took four posts to turn into a ridiculous mudslinging fest. Can this not happen please.

I strongly suggest not rising to the bait.

D

Moves
21 Sep 18
3 edits

F

Moves
21 Sep 18

You say that Sonhouse doesn't know that "if A/B = C/D, then AD = BC".
I cannot see anywhere that Sonhouse doesn't know that.

You are from Singapore. Are all people from Singapore as arrogant as you are?

D

Moves
21 Sep 18
4 edits

F

Moves
21 Sep 18

So you bring up other thread posting in here and try to convince us that Sonhouse can't do math. This is a nice behavior do you think?

And you say that you're not Singapore. That's nice. Good for you.

But please stop your crusade against everyone you don't happen to like. You just make us think that you're not a pleasant person. And you wouldn't like that, do you?

D

Moves
21 Sep 18
2 edits

F

Moves
22 Sep 18

Why don't you try to be friendly for a while? You seem to be very full of hatred to everyone. Be a friend and you get friends, that's what my mother use to say. It works. Try it and see what happens.

I don't care if you're from Singapore or not. I don't care about your age or gender. I don't care about your academic background. I see you as you show yourself. I try to get to know you through your words. And the picture you give me about yourself, that's the picture of you that I know.

I respect people who respects others. I am friend to people who acts as friends. I like to chat and discuss with people who likes to chat and discuss. And I hate people who hates. I like to learn about people who likes to learn about others. I care about people who cares about others. Do you care?