1. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 12:26
    Originally posted by @fabianfnas
    Why don't you try to be friendly for a while? You seem to be very full of hatred to everyone. Be a friend and you get friends, that's what my mother use to say. It works. Try it and see what happens.

I don't care if you're from Singapore or not. I don't care about your age or gender. I don't care about your academic background. I see you as you show y ...[text shortened]... people who likes to learn about others. I care about people who cares about others. Do you care?
    Very well said Fabiano: But you'll sooner harvest apples by banging the trunk with your head than get a leopard-troll like Duchess64 to change her spots.

She's a professional troll: Her job is to provoke, distract and cause dissension.

It can ruin the most interesting threads if you allow it.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 15:362 edits
    Why don't you try to be friendly for a while? You seem to be very full of hatred to everyone. Be a friend and you get friends, that's what my mother use to say. It works. Try it and see what happens.

I don't care if you're from Singapore or not. I don't care about your age or gender. I don't care about your academic background. I see you as you show y ...[text shortened]... people who likes to learn about others. I care about people who cares about others. Do you care?
    She seems not to notice I took algebra in 1958. So 60 years later I am supposed to remember all of it. Now that she pointed out to me what I asked I remember having gone over that bit. But what I didn't like was her effectively weaponizing it to hurl at me how stupid I am. I think she must have made a dozen posts about one stupid question I asked. She also made the assumption I was an engineer thus making me even more stupid for not knowing a simple math trick even though I have stated several times I was a technician, where I worked on such projects as Apollo (Apollo tracking and timing was my field, but as a tech not an engineer) and went over to several people other projects I worked on. Of course the trolls come in and say stuff like no one human could have possibly have done what I said I did and therefore I am lying about all of it. Real nice dudes.

Now I am sorry I ever asked the question and should have just gone to some help forum instead. It is the same with other trolls in general when I asked questions about computer stuff, like getting my facebook account back, it is a huge deal requiring me to scan my drivers license up to facebook which brings up trust issues for me, what will they do with that licence and so forth so I stopped there, not all that worried if I ever get my FB account back. But the assswipes in general just started trolling and they were zero help, like Crowley, HOH, divegeeser and their buddies, they have a trolling cabal just waiting for me to ask a question of any kind. So now I know not to even try. Funny part is they all have ratings here under 1300 and they claim to be incredibly intelligent. One of them has a rating less than 1000 but they are 100% sure they are 10 times superior to me.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 18:33

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 18:40

5. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 18:50

6. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 20:161 edit

7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 22:57

I think she answered that question don't you?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 23:45

9. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 23:47

10. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 01:52
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I was astonished that any supposed engineer could be so ignorant. And I am astonished that Westerners here seem eager to excuse that ignorance in a Western engineer. I expect that Chinese, Japanese, or Koreans would not excuse such ignorance in one of their engineers.

I was wondering how long it would take before Duchess would find some pretext to bring race into the mix, while reminding everyone here the extreme ignorance of white males while exalting the intellectually superior asians. Evidently it's doesn't take very long.
  11. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 01:541 edit
    So why didn't Sonhouse try to be a friend to "Crowley, HOH, divegeeser and their buddies"? Surely, Sonhouse has only himself to blame when he complains that they were not friendly toward him!

Spoken by Duchess, who is so very friendly to everyone here. A shining example for all to follow!

😍
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 05:44
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    I think she answered that question don't you?
    I think duchess complains that she is not taken seriously at any point. I think she doesn't realize that when she calls people names that this should render her love from people. She's wrong.

As I recognize a zebra by its stripes, I recognize a troll by her behaviour. When she stops behaving as a troll, then she will be treated as anyone else. Her choice.

Any insulting is off-topic. She is off-topic all the time. That doesn't deserve respect.
    The name of this thread is "Math problem solved, Quantum hall effect", let's keep on-topic. If she doesn't know anything about the quantum hall effect, then she just cannot participate. So she goes off-topic, complaining over other people, complaining over anything she can imagine, and further complaining why we don't respect her.

I don't turn this posting to her. I don't like to discuss things with someone insulting me, insulting my friends, insulting anyone. She is an angry girl, not getting love from anyone, not doing anything about it.
  13. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 15:181 edit
    Uhhh....actually, I don't think anyone gives two guy fawkes what you think of them.

You're bright enough, but missed something when it came to your early social development. Somehow, your training excluded an emphasis on Maslow's 3rd step.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 23:451 edit

15. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '18 00:24

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree