1. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    17 Apr '20 05:10
    has there been any study re: medical marijuana helping fight C-19 ? I still have some cookies left, but I can buy more..
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Apr '20 05:16
    Snake oil cures most anything.
  3. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    17 Apr '20 06:273 edits
    Ramming essential oils up one's arse and attacking 4G phone masks probably works about as well.
  4. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    17 Apr '20 06:36
    @ogb said
    has there been any study re: medical marijuana helping fight C-19 ? I still have some cookies left, but I can buy more..
    If you have a sufficiently large amount of cannabis you'll be too stoned to leave the house for a couple of months and that'll stop you catching it.
  5. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    17 Apr '20 06:461 edit
    @deepthought said
    If you have a sufficiently large amount of cannabis you'll be too stoned to leave the house for a couple of months and that'll stop you catching it.
    Good point! While my suggestion of ramming essential oils up one's arse and attacking 4G phone masks would have the opposite effect as it would lead to you going out panic buying and emptying shop shelves of essential oils and going out to attack phone masks, both of which could result in you catching it.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Apr '20 17:13
    @humy

To say nothing of catching hell from the cops.....
  7. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    17 Apr '20 19:21
    @ogb

If you're smoking it, it might render you worse off if you catch the virus. That's the only guess I would hazard to make.
  8. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    17 Apr '20 20:53
    @humy said
    Good point! While my suggestion of ramming essential oils up one's arse and attacking 4G phone masks would have the opposite effect as it would lead to you going out panic buying and emptying shop shelves of essential oils and going out to attack phone masks, both of which could result in you catching it.
    For clarity, I was imagining a stock pile of ganja to be used a bit at a time rather than getting totally monster stoned all at once with effects lasting for two months.

Climbing phone masts for the purpose of vandalism can be bad for one's health due to the risk of falling off and breaking one's stupid neck. Some essential oils are fairly harsh and a suppository is going to sting...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree