Medical marijuana

Medical marijuana

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mlb62

Moves
17 Apr 20

has there been any study re: medical marijuana helping fight C-19 ? I still have some cookies left, but I can buy more..

E

Moves
17 Apr 20

Snake oil cures most anything.

h

Moves
17 Apr 20
3 edits

Ramming essential oils up one's arse and attacking 4G phone masks probably works about as well.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
17 Apr 20

@ogb said
has there been any study re: medical marijuana helping fight C-19 ? I still have some cookies left, but I can buy more..
If you have a sufficiently large amount of cannabis you'll be too stoned to leave the house for a couple of months and that'll stop you catching it.

h

Moves
17 Apr 20
1 edit

@deepthought said
If you have a sufficiently large amount of cannabis you'll be too stoned to leave the house for a couple of months and that'll stop you catching it.
Good point! While my suggestion of ramming essential oils up one's arse and attacking 4G phone masks would have the opposite effect as it would lead to you going out panic buying and emptying shop shelves of essential oils and going out to attack phone masks, both of which could result in you catching it.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17 Apr 20

@humy

To say nothing of catching hell from the cops.....

Planet Rain

Moves
17 Apr 20

@ogb

If you're smoking it, it might render you worse off if you catch the virus. That's the only guess I would hazard to make.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
17 Apr 20

@humy said
Good point! While my suggestion of ramming essential oils up one's arse and attacking 4G phone masks would have the opposite effect as it would lead to you going out panic buying and emptying shop shelves of essential oils and going out to attack phone masks, both of which could result in you catching it.
For clarity, I was imagining a stock pile of ganja to be used a bit at a time rather than getting totally monster stoned all at once with effects lasting for two months.

Climbing phone masts for the purpose of vandalism can be bad for one's health due to the risk of falling off and breaking one's stupid neck. Some essential oils are fairly harsh and a suppository is going to sting...