1. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    21 Mar '08 17:121 edit
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Thread 39009

Enjoy! 😀
    Read the link he provided, the first few paragraphs, read the first two pages in the thread and didn't want more of it. That's just silly. Not even crackpot material, just silly.

😠
  2. Standard memberagryson
    AGW Hitman
    http://xkcd.com/386/
    Moves
    21 Mar '08 18:30
    Originally posted by adam warlock
    Read the link he provided, the first few paragraphs, read the first two pages in the thread and didn't want more of it. That's just silly. Not even crackpot material, just silly.

😠
    That explains his lack of understanding what a real source is.
    Arrakis, get this book:
    "Asking the Right Questions : A guide to critical thinking" 5th Edition, by Browne and Keeley.
    Excellent book, I think it'll really help you.
    It also has diagrams, which might be a help.
  3. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '08 03:28
    Thread 39009

Enjoy! 😀
    I rather like that thread. 🙂
    But you should understand, my dear, your desperate attempt to flame me not only has nothing to do with the topic in this post, but it will also backfire on you.

May you have many children. 😉
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Mar '08 05:06
    Originally posted by Arrakis
    But you should understand, my dear, your desperate attempt to flame me not only has nothing to do with the topic in this post, but it will also backfire on you.

May you have many children. 😉
    But YOU are the one who still thinks 911 was planned by Bush.
  5. The sky
    Moves
    22 Mar '08 10:011 edit
    Lol, I can't wait! (You still owe me an answer...)
  6. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    22 Mar '08 15:13
    Your opinion is highly regarded. My point is that people should be able to post new scientific ideas in this thread, Some members may like or dislike the content and I have no problem with that. What I have a problem with is a forum moderator who determines what our members should be able to read or not read and moves my threads to the "Spirituality forum".

Cheers,
    Arrakis
    Howsbout some cheese to go with that whine? This isn't science - this is about as scientific as Intelligent Design and consists solely of ginned-up speculative rantings by some messianic whackjob who can't function in the real world. You just run along and go tell on me now, but why someone would entertain your rantings is beyond me. You don't have 'rights' here; no one does. So if you have the 'right' to post it I have the 'right' to tell you that if you actually believe this - nonsense - then you've self-identified as a person without the slightest bit of judgment.
  7. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    22 Mar '08 20:59
    Ah, you are still a n00b. That hilarious avian flu conspiracy thread must have been before your time. (Trying to find the link...)
    My personal favourite was the one about wheelchair patronage, that made my heart go all fuzzy...
  8. The sky
    Moves
    22 Mar '08 21:41
    Originally posted by Starrman
    My personal favourite was the one about wheelchair patronage, that made my heart go all fuzzy...
    That's OFF TOPIC!!! You will be recorded and sent to Russ and Chris.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Mar '08 04:41
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Howsbout some cheese to go with that whine? This isn't science - this is about as scientific as Intelligent Design and consists solely of ginned-up speculative rantings by some messianic whackjob who can't function in the real world. You just run along and go tell on me now, but why someone would entertain your rantings is beyond me. You don't have ' ...[text shortened]... sense - then you've self-identified as a person without the slightest bit of judgment.
    But other than that, its a good thread?
  10. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    23 Mar '08 12:462 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    23 Mar '08 17:09
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    And it also uses begging the question in the wrong way. A crime as far as I'm concerned.
  12. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    24 Mar '08 23:14
    Surviving 2012 and Planet X - Part 1 of 5: The Threat
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S0bj76389U

Surviving 2012 and Planet X - Part 2 of 5: Scientific Proof
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjjrStDxTrc&NR=1

Surviving 2012 and Planet X - Part 4 of 5: Surviving
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNZIyfBChmA&NR=1

Surviving 2012 and Planet X - Part 5 o ...[text shortened]... ecorded and sent to Russ & Chris, whom I am in personal dialog regarding this matter.

Arrakis
    As many have already pointed out, this is absolute nonsense. There are youtube links about "scientific proof" of the existence of aliens, ghosts and other such nonsense. I don't see how this fits in the science forum.

Regarding your "note": For someone who called a member of this site a "dyke" you have some cheek, you homophobe git.
  13. Standard memberagryson
    AGW Hitman
    http://xkcd.com/386/
    Moves
    25 Mar '08 10:41
    Originally posted by Palynka
    As many have already pointed out, this is absolute nonsense. There are youtube links about "scientific proof" of the existence of aliens, ghosts and other such nonsense. I don't see how this fits in the science forum.

Regarding your "note": For someone who called a member of this site a "dyke" you have some cheek, you homophobe git.
    I'd argue as a demonstration of what DOES NOT count as evidence, it is valuable. How else will people learn?
  14. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    25 Mar '08 10:50
    Originally posted by agryson
    How else will people learn?
    You mean BEYOND youtube videos? 😉
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '08 14:471 edit
    Another Thread 89438 is opened of the same topic.
    It sure is an interesting thing to discuss among religous people.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree