This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    26 Mar '08 13:02
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
  3. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    26 Mar '08 21:34
    how about the existence of this... planet x have been known by astronomers for over 100 years. also, they have not only made contact with these beings, these beings have been coming to and fro this planet since the beginning of time.

the power elite have been known this but keep it from the public to control them. they use fear tactics and other antics to sway mass public views. what you dont know about you cant talk about if they dont tell you.

its all about levels of information. i bet people at the above-government levels laugh at us as we try to make sense of it all. yet if people get to close to the truth, they distract us with stuff, like 9/11 or something. they dont want us to see the big picture...espeicallly if they aren't in total control of it!
  4. Standard memberMexico
    Quis custodiet
    ipsos custodes?
    Moves
    27 Mar '08 21:16
    Originally posted by dragonstarr369
    how about the existence of this... planet x have been known by astronomers for over 100 years. also, they have not only made contact with these beings, these beings have been coming to and fro this planet since the beginning of time.

the power elite have been known this but keep it from the public to control them. they use fear tactics and other an ...[text shortened]... . they dont want us to see the big picture...espeicallly if they aren't in total control of it!
    Do you live in a basement and wear a tinfoil hat? Seriously, if this stuff really was true do you honestly think the entire planet is dumb enough not to notice it. Come on seriously.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '08 21:30
    how about the existence of this... planet x have been known by astronomers for over 100 years.
    Not even Pluto was known at 1908. They were still looking for the Planet IX, the one responsible for the pertuberations of Neptune.

Can we stay on topic...?
  6. Standard memberagryson
    AGW Hitman
    http://xkcd.com/386/
    Moves
    28 Mar '08 07:01

the power elite have been known this but keep it from the public to control them. they use fear tactics and other an ...[text shortened]... . they dont want us to see the big picture...espeicallly if they aren't in total control of it!
    I think given the nature of the original post, and indeed this latest paranoid ramble through the nether regions of sanity, that the core topic of this thread is quality of evidence, all claims should have good, independant references when requested, they should follow a good Popperian model of a hypothesis and not be a series of assumptions built one upon the other without proof for no other reason than to alleviate the stress of admitting a hypothesis to be wrong.

Seriously dragonstarr, I saw your comment about pharmaceutical companies, I'm slightly worried that you might have gotten yourself into a bit of a positive feedback loop. You don't take your meds because your paranoid the pharma companies are trying to control your mind, but the less of your meds you take the more paranoid you get. Seriously, if any close family members start to appear to be working for "them" don't try to kill them or anything, you're really, NO, REALLY tripping out here man.
  7. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    28 Mar '08 07:201 edit
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
    thats not how it goes... its like this

"On your way out, don't let the door knob hit ya where the good lord split ya."
  8. Playing with matches
    Moves
    29 Mar '08 02:34
    Originally posted by Arrakis
    A further note: People have a right to post about scientific discoveries and/or possibilities. If a member does not want to view this material he/she can ignore it. Howver, anyone leaving derogatory posts against my own character will be recorded and sent to Russ & Chris, whom I am in personal dialog regarding this matter.

Arrakis
    1. Are you serious?
    2. Do you have anything remotely resembling a formal education?
    3. You really expect any of us not to speak our minds?
    4. Are you the only one allowed complete freedom to spew idiocy into the forums?
    5. Seriously, you're pulling our leg right?
  9. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    29 Mar '08 22:24
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    1. Are you serious?
    2. Do you have anything remotely resembling a formal education?
    3. You really expect any of us not to speak our minds?
    4. Are you the only one allowed complete freedom to spew idiocy into the forums?
    5. Seriously, you're pulling our leg right?
    What he said!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree