1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 17:09
    Originally posted by C Hess
    Liberal is a religious stance? You make less sense to me with every post you
    write. Do you even understand yourself what you're writing, or are you just
    hitting the keyboard at random, hoping for success? 🙄
    No, liberal is not a religious stance. The belief that God does not exist and only natural explanations are possible is a religious stance.
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 18:09
    Originally posted by Eladar
    No, liberal is not a religious stance. The belief that God does not exist and only natural explanations are possible is a religious stance.
    😵

LOL, you're awesome. Never stop posting here please, you always bring a smile to my face!

😀
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 18:11
    Wow! Is that what you read? Where did I ever say that?

I take it you aren't too bright either. Of course you might be bright, but simply immature. If you are 12, that would explain your response. Same thing goes for humy.
    But you are a bit of a fatty, aren't you? Over 100 kg? Moderate hight? Come on, be honest now!
  4. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 18:12
    {throwing dictionary in the bin}
  5. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 18:192 edits
    No, that is an anti-religious stance by definition.
    By definition, a "religious" stance would be a belief ( and claim I presume ) that one of the religions, which, by definition of "religion", requires belief that there is a supernatural, is true ( although, depending on the religion, usually but not necessarily also a belief that there is a god. Also, obviously, it is possible to believe that there exists a supernatural without believing one of the religions )

If you don't believe nor claim there is a god nor that there is a supernatural, by definition, you don't have a religious stance.
  6. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 18:22
    {throwing dictionary in the bin}
    😉

Dictionaries are controlled by the liberal, god-hating, sinful, progressive hippies anyway.
  7. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 18:241 edit
    Originally posted by humy
    By definition, a "religious" stance would be a belief ( and claim I presume ) that one of the religions, which by definition of "religion" requires belief that there is a supernatural although, depending on the religion, usually but not necessarily a belief that there is a god, is true ( although, obviously, ...[text shortened]... ere is a god nor that there is a supernatural, by definition, you don't have a religious stance.
    {wiping the goo off the dictionary}
  8. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 18:27
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    😉

Dictionaries are controlled by the liberal, god-hating, sinful, progressive hippies anyway.
    yes, and so are all science text books and all science research and scientific studies.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 18:27
    😵

LOL, you're awesome. Never stop posting here please, you always bring a smile to my face!

😀
    That's because you aren't really understanding what I'm saying.
  10. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 18:29
    {wiping off the goo from the dictionary}
    I take it this goo would be the sticky mess of moronic religious nut rhetoric.
  11. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 18:30
    No, it's because he does.
  12. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 18:40
    Alright, enlighten me, oh great sage. What did you mean what you said:

I found this part interesting too

When Elizabeth Chanatry was 16 years old, she was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. You’d never know it by looking at the 5-foot-3-inch tall, 117-pound 19-year-old, but even Chanatry admits that she’s not as fit as she could be. “My sister and I are not toned, but we are thin,” she says.

I guess just being thin isn't good enough.
  13. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 18:48
    yes, and so are all science text books and all science research and scientific studies.
    Yup. It's the government led by Obama, you know. They understand that by convincing us to be thin we'll be too weak to stand up to them one day. And that's when they'll begin their diabolical plan of a new world order, with Satan as the prime overlord.

Little do they realise there are preppers like Eladar all over America gaining massive amounts of weight ready to stand up (with great difficulty) and fight the good fight.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 18:52
    By definition, a "religious" stance would be a belief ( and claim I presume ) that one of the religions, which, by definition of "religion", requires belief that there is a supernatural, is true ( although, depending on the religion, usually but not necessarily also a belief that there is a god. Also, obvious ...[text shortened]... ere is a god nor that there is a supernatural, by definition, you don't have a religious stance.
    Yes, I know that's what your religious beliefs lead you to believe.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 18:56
    Yup. It's the government led by Obama, you know. They understand that by convincing us to be thin we'll be too weak to stand up to them one day. And that's when they'll begin their diabolical plan of a new world order, with Satan as the prime overlord.

Little do they realise there are preppers like Eladar all over America gaining massive amounts of weight ready to stand up (with great difficulty) and fight the good fight.
    I've always been on the larger side, I was a scholarship football player in college. It's my natural body type to be large and strong.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree