1. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 19:40
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I've always been on the larger side, I was a scholarship football player in college. It's my natural body type to be large and strong.
    The word you're looking for is "fat".
  2. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 20:17
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Yes, I know that's what your religious beliefs lead you to believe.
    I see now you, like RJHinds, are just trolling here with the same repetitive unintelligent hateful verbal crap with no willingness to debate.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 20:454 edits
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    The word you're looking for is "fat".
    Yes, I'd be described as fat. Of course I can also bench 270 pounds and squat 315 even though I'm not lifting at the moment. Since college I've always been able to lift that much when I first go back to lifting.

Even fat my pulse will run about 70 and my blood pressure will run about 120 over 80. If I'm working out then I'll still be fat, but those numbers will drop even more. Being 6 foot 3 inches also helps me tilt the scales, although by now I've probably shrunk enough to be classified as 6 foot 2.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 20:48
    Originally posted by humy
    I see now you, like RJHinds, are just trolling here with the same repetitive unintelligent hateful verbal crap with no willingness to debate.
    With people like you, yeah that's about all I can do is tell you that you are an idiot. There is no discussing with a fool, only correcting. Even so, the fool won't take correction.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree